India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Sad but True (Page 3)

AnushaGK IF-Rockerz
AnushaGK
AnushaGK

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
ya.showing bua using a kid leads to negativity.

Priyasi IF-Rockerz
Priyasi
Priyasi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Edited

Edited by Priyasi - 20 July 2012 at 9:18am
Priyasi IF-Rockerz
Priyasi
Priyasi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Sorry to disagree.Even I too felt bad n irritated seeing bua brain washing Palak against Aarti but it happens in real life too.And am sure CVs know what they are showing.And in other daily soaps they have this kinda tracks days together to reveal the truth but here Arti already knows abt the evil mind of Buaji.Being a strong and determined woman am sure she will give a befitting reply to Buaji.

So I dont think Buaji can do it any longer ...may be this track will take another week and ultimately Aarti will win over Palak.But yeah I felt very bad that Ansh said bad abt Yash as he already started loving him.But coz of all these evil plans of Buaji he is also gonna misunderstand Yash.Poor kids.

I totally agree to what you said. Yes, it was sad, and frustrating but when a person is captive under a feel of jealousy of revenge he/she no more cares about right and wrong. For them, their foremost goal is to take revenge. Revenge is something that can take your mind away from any good thing.

Aur rahi baat Yash ke reaction ki, he is brought up ina family where he is taught to respect elders even if they are rude, and sabse badi she is his real bua, so he will not speak against her unless she speaks really cruel in front of him. Like, in yesterday's episode, instead of Aarti if Yash had heard what Bua was saying to Palak then he would have definitely said something to her. Guy, in joint families it is very normal to ignore such evil persons and yaha to no body actually notices her and what she's doing with Palak's innocent mind. Thank God, Aarti knows and she will definitely teach her a lession in a very decent manner. Believe me.

Rahi baat showing negativity and its impact on a child's mind, to guys, how many kids actually watch PV????? The number is very less. And CVs will show that even is someone like Bua tries to spoil a child's mind, a mother's love and father's care can change that kid's mind any time. And I guess, this will the lesson to learn from this track.

Wait guys, CVs will surprise you with their positive approach later. Just wait and watch, PV is surely gonna rock.

And yes, Ansh's attitude did hurt me lot. But even that will be a moment to strengthen bond between the kids and Arya.
Sachiii!!! Believe me guys
aparnapr121 Newbie
aparnapr121
aparnapr121

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
yeah...totally agree with u...I am afraid if this bua will kill an upcoming supposed to be beautiful track,,,,,,,and the precap ws worse...:(:(:(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyasi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index