India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Sad but True (Page 2)

Ks_143 Senior Member
Ks_143
Ks_143

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Ya Its True...And I tooo Feel The Same..Bua poisoning Palak Is Giving Wrong Message.. thats Not At all Acceptable...CVs Must Concentrate on this Point..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93maansanghmeetTanShi_CrazyLuv

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Really sad that boa is using kids for her happiness in parting Aarya !! Hope she'll caught soon !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93maansanghmeet

DeepDL19 Goldie
DeepDL19
DeepDL19

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
hey i agree with u dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93maansanghmeet

ananya93 Senior Member
ananya93
ananya93

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
cmpletely agree vth uu dear...sterday i ws vry much irritated to see bua again and again...she is shown in sterday episode much more tan aarya...and one thing is do yash still dnt knw te real face of evil bua??????tats impossible eveytym its shown tat he heard bua saying bt still no reaction frm him i really wonder at tat point

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maansanghmeet

Ubiquitos Goldie
Ubiquitos
Ubiquitos

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Seen many vamps but Bua is n epic of evilness!!!
Yaar vamps ke bhi kuchh standards hote hain...never seen any lady with such a disgusting face and low tactics!!

Grrr. This actress expressions are something beyond my understanding!!

I seriously hope she is replaced or shown an exit!!

maansanghmeet

Ubiquitos Goldie
Ubiquitos
Ubiquitos

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Logic bhi kya hai : kyunki mera punar vivah nahi karaya me Aarti ko chain se nahin jeene dungi!!!

Kyun bhai usse Bua ko kya milega??

I seriously wonder noone I mean noone in the family doent know abt Bua an Inch!! Whole family is standing and she is giving evil expressions and noone notices it??

maansanghmeet

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Sorry to disagree.Even I too felt bad n irritated seeing bua brain washing Palak against Aarti but it happens in real life too.And am sure CVs know what they are showing.And in other daily soaps they have this kinda tracks days together to reveal the truth but here Arti already knows abt the evil mind of Buaji.Being a strong and determined woman am sure she will give a befitting reply to Buaji.

So I dont think Buaji can do it any longer ...may be this track will take another week and ultimately Aarti will win over Palak.But yeah I felt very bad that Ansh said bad abt Yash as he already started loving him.But coz of all these evil plans of Buaji he is also gonna misunderstand Yash.Poor kids.
jsimzia Goldie
jsimzia
jsimzia

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
i also agree, rather then teaching good things to a kid, that lady is spoiling her mind. WTH !!! i did not like the last part of the PV.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index