India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Sad but True

Willbrooke Senior Member
Willbrooke
Willbrooke

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Today, for the First Time I did not Enjoy Punar Vivah. I mean I enjoyed ARYA and Yash standing up for Aarthi in front of Bua and Palak, but that is it. I know that is not good to say, as in Life it is always ups and downs and we deal with bad people or jealous relatives too. What bothered me was a small child who has already been traumatized was poisoned and that is wrong message. Before we have witness bua causing problem for Aarthi via Gayatri but that was not bad, as it is normal saas and sasural stuff, but CV needs to be careful in how much child poisoning they want to show and what kind of message it sends... It really was very sad to watch

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnapr121rantodarrishKs_143ananya93elanpremiCathy25maansanghmeetDeepDL19Ubiquitospratimaan2012aditibdredeye2012megustajalebidanceismyworldsuresh555-enchanted-harshithaaaaaaaFireLordPhoenixAnushaGKkholitacssudhaTanShi_CrazyLuvALUJNA21

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
realy sad to see Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maansanghmeetTanShi_CrazyLuvALUJNA21

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
this is not the 1st time that it is shown MBKK Bua poisoning Palak to win she's using Palak.What I did not like today she keeps on peeping in the couple room she's turning into peeping lady and why Yash is not understanding or discovering what really his aunty is up to...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93maansanghmeetsuresh555kholitaTanShi_CrazyLuv

darrish Senior Member
darrish
darrish

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Yep Bua was unbearable today!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maansanghmeetjsimziakholitaTanShi_CrazyLuv

vkalu Senior Member
vkalu
vkalu

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
I am glad ;someone  voicing  my thoughts too. It is hard to see negativity over and over, may be next few days the truth will triumph.
but it is difficult to watch negativity for days

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnapr121ananya93maansanghmeetTanShi_CrazyLuv

ranto Newbie
ranto
ranto

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with u!!! this is defintley the frost i cant believe how stupid they are!!! how can a woman who is about 50 not have the brains to understand that using children for ur wicked motives  is crap!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93maansanghmeetTanShi_CrazyLuv

pratimaan2012 Goldie
pratimaan2012
pratimaan2012

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
I agree with u.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maansanghmeetTanShi_CrazyLuv

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
hmmm m also too hurt nw ansh is going to shout at yash...n i didnt enjy PV dez thng tht bua alwasy there to pump palak against aarti n a very cute track was ready for us b/w arya n nw dez bua..oh m hurt

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rantomaansanghmeet

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index