Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mona05

I think parag will win...he needs to so that Koki and Ahem show some respect towardss him..and I want parag to shower his blessings on his Gopi dikra...she loves her Papaji and has always respected him...

but I would like everybody and specially Kohem to recognise parag's artistic talent and not make him work for company but rather support him in his artistic endeavours.

Well said Mona.

swasthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nadiamimi18

I think parag will succeed :)

That's positive thinking Nadia. 

It will not only bring an end to the cold war between Kokila and Parag since her outburst on her wedding anniversary day but will get her to start showing respect to her husband.

ilike_tv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 short and sweet post, swasthi !!! ys this time parag has to do it.. Better late than never!!!
swasthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Swasthi ...Fantastic post πŸ‘β­οΈ

Parag is indeed the unsung  heroπŸ‘  he got the trust from time to time..from the three most important people in his life...which boosted his confidence and morale...

no one is a loser in life.. every one has a hidden talent in them... it is the duty and responsibility of the immediate family members to bring the confidence and the talent in a person to the fore.. this is exactly what gopi did, followed by Koki and Ahem...

A single line of trust from Koki, Ahem and Gopi gave a new lease of inner strength and renewed confidence

The Modis will definitely get the project .. they are not losing on it..firstly as shaun pointed out.. it is high time that they break this image of Parag The Bond...πŸ‘

and going by the last events, and going by the logic.. whatever SBS says is never true.. they speculate and guess.. they speculated the scene near dining table where Chirag says that they will end up loosing 5 crores...just like they said about gopi's miscarriage in the accident..

so this time Parag The Bond will be a winner in the Mission NakshaπŸ˜ƒ

Much appreciated Munni.

Well said too.
swasthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: manishmodh

Hii Swasthi

I am continuously telling in my blooper threads about Parag getting more lines ..more exposure in SNS now a days... Cvs want to sail through Parag the ocean of TRPS.. may be they succeed. Parag has proved to be a Dark Horse. His patience has paid off 

All thr best Parag and CVs

For sure you have Manish.

Much appreciated.
swasthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: quarky

Even if the poor guy showed concern for his kids, Koki would have her quickfire retort EVERYTIME "Aap kahaan the? In bacchon ko maine sanskaar diya.. aap toh kahin bhi nahi the" 

No worries Parag, time to shineee πŸ˜Ž

Well said.

Hopefully we won't get to hear those words for some time.
swasthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilike_tv

short and sweet post, swasthi !!! ys this time parag has to do it.. Better late than never!!!

My pleasure.
megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazingly written! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I agree, even though the family members supported Parag, Gopi was the one who carried the torch of Parag's accomplishment. 

I hope we see Parag shine even more as the story progresses πŸ˜Š

shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good one swasthi
but i thought parag was a poet who goes to kavi samellan,
how come he suddenly became a painter and designer
swasthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthi2010

good one swasthi
but i thought parag was a poet who goes to kavi samellan,
how come he suddenly became a painter and designer

Thanks Shruthi.

We have always been told that of his poetry skills it is only with Jigna visiting that we have learnt of his multi talented skills.