Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

19th July : Here we go around the mulberry bush (Page 2)

Lumos IF-Rockerz
Lumos
Lumos

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Hey agree with your all your ramblings, angie.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fosla

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
no further comments  all is nailed here

no comments about story as it has been butchered too much and over promotion of kya kool hai hum

i say change title kya angry hai hum Angry

pihu is totally adorable

fosla

ZehraB Groupbie
ZehraB
ZehraB

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Excellent!

fosla

karamsekhon Senior Member
karamsekhon
karamsekhon

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
brilliant take indeed, our ST is back with a bang and all three of them looked stunning and that dumb ayesha Angry definitely she will see priya before ram , aur hum sabko ab us ayesha ko fir se jhelna padega

fosla

Dilli4BALH Goldie
Dilli4BALH
Dilli4BALH

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
hats off to u di.. Whatever u have written at the end r so real.. Hw could million can think that whatever they showed r just a crap but not by CV's? Loved ur summarized post of whole week..

fosla

haribol79 Goldie
haribol79
haribol79

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Again a bang on Take Angie...

Wardrobe change was welcomed.. Ram was looking so cool... special when cleaning that stain on Rajat 's tees... RK is back with all his hygiene isses back in place... Priya will have her hands full handling this DUO!! Seriously can't wait them to meet..

Darling was awesomest part... so cutee pie... and Yes Hung is all we want for Ram and Pihu...

3 din ka aur Inetazar!

thanks dear..

Jigna
nandinimp Senior Member
nandinimp
nandinimp

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
hi angie baby,
 sorry but got connected out last nigt by the infamous BSNL.. they aseem to wreck havoc in my life just like the many hit and misses that we see in the show... you have no idea how many times i said Satyanash as i wathced the episode... but i decided to just ignore the rest of the episode and focus only on Ram Kapoor.. waise you know of my fascination for him.. i'll find something to like always!!

When RK spoke of how Priya has taught him to smile and be happy no matter what the situation is, he reminded me so much of the mythical Ram itself ... apparently even he would say 'my sita would expect me to do this".. I know that this character is fictional and people might think i'm going overboard in my comparison... but then for me mythology is the basis on which modern fiction is created..so there...And that scene served so well as a contrast to Priya's "koi tha", Kissi ki" bull shit... I cant imagine that Priya cant speak the name of the one man who loved her implicitly... there he is always associating everything with Priya and here she is never ever mouthing his name.. Kya chal raha hai CVs? And if the denial of his name to his daughter is not enough this behaviour of hers is going ot be very costly... But I lked Priya when she gave kahadoos a piece of everyone's mind today... we got a glimpse of our fave character for a while there.. go sakshi go was all i could say!! 
But for all the Peehu is my life.. is it not strange that she runs looking for Kady ... who needs a kick up her butt for putting Priya in this spot without telling her all... when the little girl is locked  in the bathroom!!! Come on since when has she become irresponsible.. sometimes what khadoos says seems to make sense after all...I am waiting for the day when RK will give it to her for these displays of obvious stupidity... she needs it man

Looks like BALH is the only vehicle that is promoting the losers movie... now we know why dubai was chosen... the film is premering there apparently... wah wah Ek... kya business sense hai..viewers gaye bhad mein.. logic gaye ghaas khane ko.. tujhe to tumhare bhai ka promotion is more important...Holy hell woman dont you relaise that this is a sure fire way of getting people to run away from your show not towards it!!!

Ananconda and Shipraaa today proved that they have always been the slimiest of slime ... they  are creepy .. hope someone reads aditi's OS and finishes them ooff!!1
and the Precap...what do you say about a man who can with one word make grown women swoon ... his Darhling was enough for me to forgive the shit that was on display.. It has taken 200+ episodes for it to make a comeback ... but what an effect it has eh!! I am trying to find ways to make it my phone's ringtone...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pasumarthisafosla

dayabhi IF-Dazzler
dayabhi
dayabhi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Thanks Angie ji for the take

Agree to all u r points...
it was a good episode as i see this...
We atleast came to know why the kapur with a 'u's past was revealed even though it was half...
Loved the performance by Saakshi Ram n Pihuu...Pihu is seriously a pahataka...love her a lot
she's super cute
Shirt da button was not played for 2 days n we thought it was over finally...but no...the full movie promotion is on now...we should find a wall to bang our heads...

Precap was very nice...am also hoping a hug of ram n pihu on monday...lets hope for it
have a nice weekend

Go to top