India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

19th July : Here we go around the mulberry bush

fosla IF-Rockerz
fosla
fosla

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was surely better than the last couple of days. May be because they didn't remind me of the double separation. Here's what I am gonna do.. Maintain our HMC(Hit miss Chart!)Tongue Atleast,w e can have some fun when these folks are messing around.

My count  : 7

1)Escalator - UP and down
2)Phone - No idea how it suddenly acted cranky
3) Help desk -
4) Bookstore - #Bangs head
5) Elevaator  - Same floor but diff ones #Facepalm
6) Hotel room
7) Daughter Dad pic 

I think Iam gonna stop stressing on the essence of the show. This is beyond redemption. We might get some diluted and convoluted reasoning of Raya meant to be together. I would rather focus on 3 things that would remain the essence of Nayi Shuruat.

1) Ram Kapoor - Actor and Character - Droolathon/Expressions unlimited
2) Peehu - Chotu dynamite - Phataka.. cuteness unlimited
3) Sakshi - Queen of expressions - Performance unlimited

The rest  - Lesser said the better

The best part of today was simply the PRECAP. Darling is back and his reassurance to Peehu is sooo cute. Love that little convo and the icing on the cake would be a hug between them on Monday. Enough for a Shandar Somvar.

Random Ramblings:

1) Iam not too selfish wrt a complete RaYa licious episode and hence enjoyed the flashback for our own Kadus with a U. Except that our poor little X-tra haddi cannot act to save his life.

2)Kady Kady Kady.. My dear lady.. You are in deep Shit. And thank you for pulling along Priya Sharma too.

3)Priya sharma rocked in those scenes where Peehu gets locked inside. The retort on hearing those nasty words from Rajat was ST bang on again. Would have loved a slap in addition. But well. Another time.

4)Ram and Rajat convo - Iam actually enjoying their bromance. Just that one bro is stonefaced but well.. cant have the cake and eat it too. Priya made it to the convo again showing Ram going all the way to keep Priya's ghost happy.

5) Peehu was really cute once again. Her expression of glee on hearing the word Chips. Baap pe gayi hai. The reactions of wondering if she spoiled the jacket and being an inquisitive kid who is busy exploring a hotel room were really cute. They really show her as a caring kid in more than one occasion. Even when she is stuck and crying for help, you feel like jumping and opening the door. Looked lovely in her green dress with open hair. 

6) Haddi falling for Priya is being written all over the episodes these days. Ek toh miyya biwi are out to convert him to get back to love by gifting him BALH book. Dai jaan is also wishing he finds the right girl. Sab bhukto baad me.

7)Ayesha the super model is going to attend Tushar bhai's party in Dubai. Kisi ne usko bataya ki nahi? She climbs the escalator and lands up on the other side in Mumbai - make do - Dubai set. It is smelling Satynash since rumors were galore about a family member seeing Priya before RK. Shipra Ayesha lovey dovey scene spelled FAKE all over. LPK is surely sharmas incase u missed Shipraa Dadi giving a long list of items to be bought to  Ayesha.

8) 2 days no shirt da button and here I was thinking they finally listened. Nope. They said. Sc*ew the song.. Lets promote the movie. Deep breath Angie Deep breath. Listen Ek Maiyaa. Please don't drive that 98% viewers away.

9) Have I been dreaming or has the word 'Abla Nari' been overused for 2 episodes in a row?

10) A big thumbsup for the wardrobe of RK, ST and Pihu!

So we go around another week of hit and miss, relationships messed up, Nutz,Ayesha and Shipra back to Season1. Doesn't it sound like the rhyme ' Here we go around the mulberry bush?'

Note to CVs - Important

It's an earnest request. You have successfully butchered Priya Kapoor. Now what's with the treatment to Priya Sharma in Season 2.  Priya is a responsible character who has taken care of Ayesha and Karthik for a long period of time. But to show her being unmindful of Kady's studies or actually following her stupid ideas doesnt' show up well.  you have shown little regard to Priya talking about Ram on her own except when it is related by Pihu. And to top it, There was Koi tha reply a couple of days back added to a similar response today on seeing the blazer. Don't make it so hard but provide a scene or two to show Priya missing Ram and her parents. Its a massacre for someone who lived her life for her family and now doesnt' even remember them for a second. Pihu is supposed to be her life line. And in a week, you have showed two moments where RK finds her alone and missing her mom. If that's your explanation for an angry Ram later, there are better ways.

Why Vikram and Neha's divorce HURT

Vikram and Neha were a couple with their plus and minuses but they surely felt more real. There was not a khadus falling in love with a sacrificing lamb. It was a story of two real people who met in an appropriate age,fell in love and had a family of 3 kids. They were adorable, funny, annoying but they were together. The man would work long hours, the lady would take care of the family. They would fight over their work, have their jealousy tiffs. But before the night, they would make it up. For me, they were a more ideal and realistic couple.  And to see them fall apart after 17 years of married life for reasons unsaid, it was disheartening especially with the way it was shown. A moment of sadness followed by them signing their paper as a matter of fact was a huge shocker. If you needed tracks to show them as parallel leads, they could have been utilized for bringing Raya together again. Their financial condition to grow up kids becoming difficult and Neha taking up a new profession could have been another track. It somehow felt really crazy to mess up the whole structure to recreate since the Cv's don't have a better way of story telling.

Edited by fosla - 19 July 2012 at 3:05pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

GAMESPOTvgkantubaas-tvkananyasatprisaranyakanchanTrieshZehraBtinkerbeljoyranmarBAB3112janardanasmile843sushavviprachi25balhfan4evernandinimpPoojaMishtyharibol79Mahaalwayscoolkaparikh1crystal30cuterosyanizorpasumarthisafanrayadayabhileo4evermaris08LumosTVserialfreakcherrypansyramsha_002Suchi-chatterboxdesi_baby07-MariaMars-anitarani

fanraya IF-Dazzler
fanraya
fanraya

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Angie you are so right the reasons you mentioned, exactly same thing I was thinking, I only watch for Ram, Priya and Pihu, they are really joy to watch, did you see the precap? darling... from Ram.. Hyee. that was so awesome.. I have decided not to stress so much about the story and all, just watch it like any other show, no involvement now. Logic has left the show long time ago.. every episode Pihu muze khush kar deti hai, koee etna cute kaise ho sakta hai.. Really Laddu she is .. Lover her, and yes our deal couple, Ram and Priya.. Ram is getting hotter Embarrassedday by day and ST is looking Fab,, so just enjoy them thats it..Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashsfoslacherrypansy

fosla IF-Rockerz
fosla
fosla

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanraya

Angie you are so right the reasons you mentioned, exactly same thing I was thinking, I only watch for Ram, Priya and Pihu, they are really joy to watch, did you see the precap? darling... from Ram.. Hyee. that was so awesome.. I have decided not to stress so much about the story and all, just watch it like any other show, no involvement now. Logic has left the show long time ago.. every episode Pihu muze khush kar deti hai, koee etna cute kaise ho sakta hai.. Really Laddu she is .. Lover her, and yes our deal couple, Ram and Priya.. Ram is getting hotter Embarrassedday by day and ST is looking Fab,, so just enjoy them thats it..Big smile

Priya

I think that's the only way to retain our sanity! The precap was the savior for the day. Ha ha! So true.. Darling is just making me melt all over again.

Logic has left. So I have decided to just make my point as detached and move on. You can only fret on something that you have hope on.

Ram is getting super hot yaar. UFF!! He is getting adorable b y the day.
Pihu the cutie dadi ma is a delight
ST was looking fab too!

As I said.. The rest is all ignorable! For our own good!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fanrayacherrypansy

fanraya IF-Dazzler
fanraya
fanraya

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fosla

Originally posted by fanraya

Priya

I think that's the only way to retain our sanity! The precap was the savior for the day. Ha ha! So true.. Darling is just making me melt all over again.

Logic has left. So I have decided to just make my point as detached and move on. You can only fret on something that you have hope on.

Ram is getting super hot yaar. UFF!! He is getting adorable b y the day.
Pihu the cutie dadi ma is a delight
ST was looking fab too!

As I said.. The rest is all ignorable! For our own good!

You are so right about butchering PK 's character, agree with each and every point, I have a feeling that they have planned another scene with Ram being angry with Priya for keeping the truth from him and lying him about her being alive  they want to create the similar scene like Priya's confession? Whatever it is I hate it, why are they showing her like that, PK  has always been responsible, whatever they are showing now is completely a new person, she loved her family and Ram dearly, it is hard to believe that she is not missing them daily, after working all these 5 years she does not have money to buy a new dress? really? I mean show something that is believable.
Also about  VIk and Neh,Cry that was such a beautiful relation, I loved it, they were real couple and CVs totally ruined it yesterday, what is the reason for divorce, after 17 years? really? you know for some reason I had a bad feeling when Neh was angry with Ram and Ram said "arre tum dono hamesha sath rahoge" remember? phone conversation, but I never thought Divorce.. Why can not Ekta believe in marriages? that people can have happy marriages, I can not tell you how disappointed I am with the whole separation thing, Neha Vik, Sudhir Shipraa..Ram Priya. kya hai ye.. I mean it feels like this show is about separation. I am totally disappointed after yesterday's episode.. ConfusedConfused

cherrypansyfosla

pasumarthisa IF-Dazzler
pasumarthisa
pasumarthisa

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fosla

Today's episode was surely better than the last couple of days. May be because they didn't remind me of the double separation. Here's what I am gonna do.. Maintain our HMC(Hit miss Chart!)Tongue Atleast,w e can have some fun when these folks are messing around.

My count  : 7

1)Escalator - UP and down
2)Phone - No idea how it suddenly acted cranky
3) Help desk -
4) Bookstore - #Bangs head
5) Elevaator  - Same floor but diff ones #Facepalm
6) Hotel room
7) Daughter Dad pic 

I think Iam gonna stop stressing on the essence of the show. This is beyond redemption. We might get some diluted and convoluted reasoning of Raya meant to be together. I would rather focus on 3 things that would remain the essence of Nayi Shuruat.

Aise mat kaho yaar :-( There is some scope for redemption. 

1) Ram Kapoor - Actor and Character - Droolathon/Expressions unlimited
2) Peehu - Chotu dynamite - Phataka.. cuteness unlimited
3) Sakshi - Queen of expressions - Performance unlimited

The rest  - Lesser said the better

The best part of today was simply the PRECAP. Darling is back and his reassurance to Peehu is sooo cute. Love that little convo and the icing on the cake would be a hug between them on Monday. Enough for a Shandar Somvar.

Darling returns. He said it to Neha in season 1 and now to his own daughter. Loved it.

Random Ramblings:

1) Iam not too selfish wrt a complete RaYa licious episode and hence enjoyed the flashback for our own Kadus with a U. Except that our poor little X-tra haddi cannot act to save his life.

2)Kady Kady Kady.. My dear lady.. You are in deep Shit. And thank you for pulling along Priya Sharma too.

3)Priya sharma rocked in those scenes where Peehu gets locked inside. The retort on hearing those nasty words from Rajat was ST bang on again. Would have loved a slap in addition. But well. Another time.

She rocked completely. When Peehu says she will she stop herself from going to bathroom, did u see Priya's reaction. So real, so good.

4)Ram and Rajat convo - Iam actually enjoying their bromance. Just that one bro is stonefaced but well.. cant have the cake and eat it too. Priya made it to the convo again showing Ram going all the way to keep Priya's ghost happy.

Each time he takes Priya's name, I get happy and also scared for Priya. And you love it. RB act  building up.

5) Peehu was really cute once again. Her expression of glee on hearing the word Chips. Baap pe gayi hai. The reactions of wondering if she spoiled the jacket and being an inquisitive kid who is busy exploring a hotel room were really cute. They really show her as a caring kid in more than one occasion. Even when she is stuck and crying for help, you feel like jumping and opening the door. Looked lovely in her green dress with open hair. 

God bless her. But hope CVs are more consistent. 

6) Haddi falling for Priya is being written all over the episodes these days. Ek toh miyya biwi are out to convert him to get back to love by gifting him BALH book. Dai jaan is also wishing he finds the right girl. Sab bhukto baad me.

You cracked me up. In that last sentence - you sounded like a seasoned dadi ma is mouthing it. Ingenuity.

7)Ayesha the super model is going to attend Tushar bhai's party in Dubai. Kisi ne usko bataya ki nahi? She climbs the escalator and lands up on the other side in Mumbai - make do - Dubai set. It is smelling Satynash since rumors were galore about a family member seeing Priya before RK. Shipra Ayesha lovey dovey scene spelled FAKE all over. LPK is surely sharmas incase u missed Shipraa Dadi giving a long list of items to be bought to  Ayesha.

Shipraa Naani :-)

8) 2 days no shirt da button and here I was thinking they finally listened. Nope. They said. Sc*ew the song.. Lets promote the movie. Deep breath Angie Deep breath. Listen Ek Maiyaa. Please don't drive that 98% viewers away.

Ingenutity again.

9) Have I been dreaming or has the word 'Abla Nari' been overused for 2 episodes in a row?

Donno how Priya took it so quietly. But given the situation she is in, she does have to draw a line and can't yell at Kady. 

10) A big thumbsup for the wardrobe of RK, ST and Pihu!

So we go around another week of hit and miss, relationships messed up, Nutz,Ayesha and Shipra back to Season1. Doesn't it sound like the rhyme ' Here we go around the mulberry bush?'

Nutz atleast is still sensible. Ayesha and Shipra seem to have worsened. 

Note to CVs - Important

It's an earnest request. You have successfully butchered Priya Kapoor. Now what's with the treatment to Priya Sharma in Season 2.  Priya is a responsible character who has taken care of Ayesha and Karthik for a long period of time. But to show her being unmindful of Kady's studies or actually following her stupid ideas doesnt' show up well.  you have shown little regard to Priya talking about Ram on her own except when it is related by Pihu. And to top it, There was Koi tha reply a couple of days back added to a similar response today on seeing the blazer. Don't make it so hard but provide a scene or two to show Priya missing Ram and her parents. Its a massacre for someone who lived her life for her family and now doesnt' even remember them for a second. Pihu is supposed to be her life line. And in a week, you have showed two moments where RK finds her alone and missing her mom. If that's your explanation for an angry Ram later, there are better ways.

Bang on. But Priya of season 2 is in many ways an enigma. She can't take control of situations as she is in an alien land. She has to draw a line with Kady on how far she can go.  But I do have my own explanation on her thoughts on Ram. Priya right now lives on her own false premise that Ram moved on. And thats what she wanted. So I think she avoids thinking too much about Ram lest she feels jealous/hurt which is natural but again something she wouldn't want to. A debate between heart and mind. Priya tells Ram to listen to his heart but is listening to her mind so she wouldn't get into negativity. For me this is not an idealistic concept but very real. Nevertheless the love is seen in her face and eyes but the dialogues are not there.  The koi tha dialogue to Kady was good in my opinion as she wanted to hide it, but today when she was thinking out loud the words were misplaced. Waiting for the moment.

Why Vikram and Neha's divorce HURT

Vikram and Neha were a couple with their plus and minuses but they surely felt more real. There was not a khadus falling in love with a sacrificing lamb. It was a story of two real people who met in an appropriate age,fell in love and had a family of 3 kids. They were adorable, funny, annoying but they were together. The man would work long hours, the lady would take care of the family. They would fight over their work, have their jealousy tiffs. But before the night, they would make it up. For me, they were a more ideal and realistic couple.  And to see them fall apart after 17 years of married life for reasons unsaid, it was disheartening especially with the way it was shown. A moment of sadness followed by them signing their paper as a matter of fact was a huge shocker. If you needed tracks to show them as parallel leads, they could have been utilized for bringing Raya together again. Their financial condition to grow up kids becoming difficult and Neha taking up a new profession could have been another track. It somehow felt really crazy to mess up the whole structure to recreate since the Cv's don't have a better way of story telling.

My heart sank  yesterday. I was miserable. But now I think there were some pointers always. Vikram being a Casanova(his character sketch on Sony website and recent comment by Ram and Vikram accepting it). Remember, Ram asking about any new chakkar to Vikram(pre-wedding days). Later, she said she will ask him about his GFs when Ram and Priya come to their house for the first time. And again over condolence messages for Priya. But CVs took it too far and to unrealistic level. Whatever it is , I was heart-broken. 

Nayi Shuruaat doesn't have to mean all characters have to lose their core.

Another thing on Ram liking books.  He might not like Shakespeare but when he asked PRiya what she was reading(Karwa Chauth night?) she says 'Neither night nor day' and he says good choice. He has it in him :-) 

Edited by pasumarthisa - 19 July 2012 at 8:58pm

pink27fosla

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Wow didi...what all I had in mind you just nailed it...thanks a lot for this beautiful take...though many would have laughed at the scene where Khadus and RK were promoting the movie of EK it just got on my nerves. I think its high time the CVs and EK realize the importance of the show from the audience's reactions. Cady too is the same way...she gets on our nerves...I totally agree with you that PK should have slapped Khadus on hearing such a word from him. That's the most disgusting thing for a woman to hear - I hate EK and CVs just for this - though in the past she may have done her female lead characterization strong, and even in BALH Season1, we saw the beautiful and strong portrayal of Priya Sharma - it falls flat in Season 2. Hope to see old Priya Sharma in full form..though we get flashes of her at times. And no need to mention about the little angel Peehu...she stole everyone's heart with her cute green frock and freely let out hair...nothing to say about hotel scenes..the less said the better..and yet another forgettable irritating scene was the convo between Ayesha and Shipra..But we got our quota of cute scenes this week...so I am happy with that...after all, not all days are same. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fosla

anizor IF-Dazzler
anizor
anizor

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
nice take angie
janardana Senior Member
janardana
janardana

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Great take as usual Angie!! Dont bother telling the CV's or even requesting them to consider logic in the show.. All that went out the day when they brought out the divorce track in season 1...
R, ST, and P jr are the only saving grace for this soap..
As often repeated but sadly true is that actors of such high calibre are being misused so much still hurts everyday..
Saw only the Pihu scenes.. I hope they dont make it OTT.. and leave her as the child that she is..
Zombie, as you rightfully put it , cant act for nuts..
Shrieking Ships and Anaconda can go take a hike..
Character butchering has begin again.. dialogues of P after touching R's coat was inspid and stupid.. its unbeleivable that P has not thought about her family , especially considering the fact how close she was to her father and R.. Angry..
I sincerely hope that the BT house knows that the TRP's were not because of the leap, but because of the chemistry between R, ST and P jr.. Bringing unwanted scenarios and taking away the light heartedness seem to be the pick of the day for the Cv's..Its turning out to be like anyother BT soap... If they don't pull up their socks and get back to the original USP of the show, even R, ST and P jr will not be able to save BALH from wallowing in mud in season 2...
There was a time when I sat wishing that this serial would never end .. Now Iam awaiting the news about when its going to end..  Really a sad situation...

Edited by janardana - 19 July 2012 at 9:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansy

Go to top