Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~H.G.O.R.C.~ #76--invites only--(check pg.1) (Page 93)

-Spirited- IF-Addictz
-Spirited-
-Spirited-

Joined: 19 February 2011
Posts: 59058

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Such

Originally posted by niknavyu

Originally posted by Such

zyaada no.. nahi he sirf soda glasses hi lage he Monkey Winks Cici
but jald ho thore ka bohot ho jayega.ROFLROFL.ROFLROFL

nikki tujhe pata nahi kya soda glasses se jyaada kuch nahi he ROFL ek kaam karte he hum ek party organize karte aur party ka naam rakhte he looney ka chasma party aur loney ko invite karte he Monkey Winks Yoyo
yaha pe mein n somi already chashmish hainROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Crystal-Clear-

-Spirited- IF-Addictz
-Spirited-
-Spirited-

Joined: 19 February 2011
Posts: 59058

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Such

Originally posted by Such

Originally posted by niknavyu

Originally posted by Such

zyaada no.. nahi he sirf soda glasses hi lage he Monkey Winks Cici
but jald ho thore ka bohot ho jayega.ROFLROFL.ROFLROFL

nikki tujhe pata nahi kya soda glasses se jyaada kuch nahi he ROFL ek kaam karte he hum ek party organize karte aur party ka naam rakhte he looney ka chasma party aur loney ko invite karte he Monkey Winks Yoyo

nikki u dint like my idea ??? Monkey Icons Yoyo
comment is above this postLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Such...

...Such... IF-Stunnerz

Joined: 07 October 2011
Posts: 47943

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Shriya.-

-Spirited- IF-Addictz
-Spirited-
-Spirited-

Joined: 19 February 2011
Posts: 59058

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.Shriya.-

@twinno
woott aj books layi? ROFL ROFL

@such u dnt like light pink? ROFL

@soumi
mere clg milne ki khushi nd sizzler banne ki teri Wink ROFL
ha yaar
but actually most topics mere ipcc mein already cover ho gaye hainTongueROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Shriya.-

-Crystal-Clear- IF-Sizzlerz
-Crystal-Clear-
-Crystal-Clear-

Joined: 29 December 2011
Posts: 20637

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niknavyu

Originally posted by -Crystal-Clear-

Originally posted by niknavyu

my dimag is busy for my drivingBlushing

Oh no . you will go now... meri sizzlerz party ka kya Cry ROFLROFL
oh damn hell tere thread pe mera res hain
me gonna make the threadAngry

abhi se bana rahi hu mein.ROFLROFL.ROFLROFL


OMGGG...abhi se ROFL.ROFLROFL LOL LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Shriya.--Spirited-

...Such... IF-Stunnerz

Joined: 07 October 2011
Posts: 47943

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Crystal-Clear- IF-Sizzlerz
-Crystal-Clear-
-Crystal-Clear-

Joined: 29 December 2011
Posts: 20637

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.Shriya.-

@twinno
woott aj books layi? ROFL ROFL

@such u dnt like light pink? ROFL

@soumi
mere clg milne ki khushi nd sizzler banne ki teri Wink ROFL


Okay dear.. ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Shriya.-

-Spirited- IF-Addictz
-Spirited-
-Spirited-

Joined: 19 February 2011
Posts: 59058

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Crystal-Clear-

Originally posted by niknavyu

Originally posted by -Crystal-Clear-

Originally posted by niknavyu

my dimag is busy for my drivingBlushing

Oh no . you will go now... meri sizzlerz party ka kya Cry ROFLROFL
oh damn hell tere thread pe mera res hain
me gonna make the threadAngry

abhi se bana rahi hu mein.ROFLROFL.ROFLROFL


OMGGG...abhi se ROFL.ROFLROFL LOL LOL LOL
thnku for not udaying my postAngry
ha tu apna 10000 post wahi kar lenaEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Crystal-Clear-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
samgeethamaral CC Part 9 [ Invites only ] Only "

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: thambu   Replies: 1199   Views: 83729

thambu 1199 83729 05 July 2017 at 3:17am by thambu
IBL CC #18 (Invites Only) Feeling 'Sanskari' :P

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: -Alohomora-   Replies: 293   Views: 38374

-Alohomora- 293 38374 03 January 2014 at 11:43pm by -Alohomora-
Amicable Gleam Thread#3 Invites Only..

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Sangs-   Replies: 1199   Views: 42441

-Sangs- 1199 42441 09 February 2013 at 1:52pm by -lazybee-
:: Chamak Challo CC <3 #5 ( Invites Only ) ::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Author: sofiaaax.   Replies: 268   Views: 14976

sofiaaax. 268 14976 01 August 2012 at 3:42pm by -Hoor-
||The Jhak-Asstors Gang#9||*Invites Only!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: dangerouzIshk.   Replies: 1201   Views: 32546

dangerouzIshk. 1201 32546 21 July 2012 at 12:41am by KYPH-AK

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index