Great update
Thanks for the pm
ranjanatripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice one...

Originally posted by: arshifan2012

Part 6:

The shadow was none other than shyam's. "As long as im alive...nothing will happen to khushi...!!!!!!" he promised himself. Khushi was lost in his touch. "Why am i feeling like this???" she thought and cried. He remembered what daya sir had told him yesterday. He has to protect khushi , no matter what..."But why am i so protective of her???" he thought.

Khushi was lost in touch. The way his hands were caressing her back , the way his breath was fanning her neck was making her dizzy. "Arnavji...!!!" she moaned dreamily. Arnav broke the hug gently and looked up to her face. "Are you ok???" he whispered.

She nodded and then arnav kissed her forehead. This action made khushi blush profusely. Seeing her blush made arnav blush too. He held her hand and took her to her room to rest. 

"Lie down...i will be back in a moment..." he smiled and went away. Khushi looked at his retreating back till he was gone out of his sight.

At that time she heard another noise. As she turned around , she saw Shyam standing. He grabbed her mouth and tied a handkerchief and lied her down on the bed. 

"Gosh...your beautiful girl and i want to have you...now..." he snarled and tears escaped khushi's eyes. He dipped his mouth and bit her lips as they were bleeding and he bit her neck. Shyam threw her dupatta and now it was lying on the floor.

Khushi tried to kick him but in vain. "Arnavji..." her mind screamed.

As soon as she thought about arnav , she felt a familiar breeze near her cheeks. She looked up and saw arnav. She was so happy to see him. Arnav was the last person whom she saw before passing out.

Arnav bet shyam black and blue and aman came in took him away. He was furious. The police didn't have any evidence to charge shyam becoz of which he can be arrested. 

"Arnav..." khushi's moans brought him back from reverie and he was horrified to see her in that state.

"Khushi..." he whispered. He made sit up and looked at her lips. It was bleeding. "No no...khushi...please wake up...please..." he cried and hugged khushi. 

Khushi regained consciousness and looked at a worried arnav. "Arnavji...thank you for saving me in time as always..." she whispered.

Arnav couldn't take it anymore. He kissed her bleeding lips. He nibled them gently and softly so that he doesn't hurt her. 

Khushi was too happy to feel his lips on her's. She felt him sucking the blood out and teasing her a little. It then when she understood that she was having strong feelings for him. As arnav broke the kiss , he saw that khushi's neck was injured too.

He got and came back with the first aid box. 

He brushed his fingers on her neck and she hissed in pain. "Does it hurts???" he asked. She nodded.

He applied the anticeptic to her neck and she said that she was ok. "Arnavji...why is shyam following us???" she asked.

"I...can't...i can't tell you...im sorry..." he whispered and went out of the room.

"Sir...???" asked aman.

"Are you alright sir...???" he asked again. Arnav was furious. "Aman how could you even let him inside the house...???" he asked angrily.

"Its not his fault..." came a from a voice from behind.

Arnav turned around to look at Daya. "Arnav...shyam sneaked inside the house...without anybody noticing him..." he sighed.

"Arnav...i wan't you to protect this girl...not because she is in danger...but becoz...she was your dad's best friend's daughter..." he huffed.

Arnav was stunned by the revelation. 

"If that's so...why did i not meet her before...???" he complained.

"You have...the problem is you don't remember...becoz both of you were too young at time..." Daya concluded.

"She is your responsibility...take good care of her..." he said and went away.

As arnav returned to khushi's room , he saw her fast asleep. He smiled and went near. "I will protect you...no matter what...i will..." he whispered and stroked her hair.

Khushi was wide awake and heard each and every word he said. Khushi knew she had feelings for him , but she didn't understand why he was doing all this for her...and why did he kiss her that time...

She saw that arnav was getting up and going away...she quickly caught his hand and whispered "Please don't leave me...".

Arnav turned around , shocked but somewhere pleased by her move...

"Ok" he whispered and as khushi adjusted , he laid down beside her...

"Goodnight...arnavji...i mean sir..." she smiled.

"Goodnight...khushi..." he smiled and both drifted off to sleep...

SORRY...IM LATE...ACTUALLY ALL MY FILES WERE DELETED SO...THE DELAY...

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS AND COMMENTπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@arshifan2012: Awesum n fantastic OS!!!!😊