Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshifan2012 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
helo ARSHIANS!!!!!!!!!! Here's part 4!!!!!!!! Enjoy...

PART 4:

Khushi was going alone as she was late and on her request everybody left. She was walking when she saw a car approaching her. The car stopped near her and the windows opened. A head sprang out of the window and asked her "Mind if i give a lift???". Khushi was amazed by the man's question.

Khushi saw the man. He was wearing a cap and had a french beard. He luked a bit scary in her opinion. He also wore a bracelet which had a small emerald fit to it. She excused herself and went away , only to be again stopped by the stranger.

Khushi luked up to him. "Please mam , let me help you...!!!!!!!!" he grinned. She noticed that the man was a bit aged too , so she decided to go with him. As she entered the car , the person drove away the car speedily.

Arnav entered his cabin to take an important file. He was very much worried about the students of the ROYAL ACADEMY. All , especially the 12th standard students were in trouble. While thinking , he saw his file. As he was about to pick it up , he saw sumthig shiny. He lifted it and saw that it was a earing. "Khushi's earing!!!!!" his mind exclaimed.

He tuk the earing and decided to go and give it to her. He went to his car and drove towards khushi's house. He called up jay for her address and sped towards her house. As he came near the main door , he rang the bell many times. But nobody was opening the door.

The neighbour saw arnav and informed him that khushi had not reached home yet. Arnav was shocked. "How could it be??? when she left school 4 hours ago...did HE...???" his thoughts were wandering in his mind while took out his car keys and drove off to find her.

Khushi opened her eyes. "Where am I???" she thought as she saw the dungen place she was in. She tried to move but she saw that her hands and legs were tied up. Her eyes shot up as she heard footsteps from the other side. And then she saw the same who had given her a lift.

HIS eyes narrowed as HE saw her features. He was impressed by her beauty. Then he gave an evil smirk and said "Call up RAIZADA...and ya he should not know where we are or else...YOUR DEAD!!!!!!" and handed over the phone to her. He opened up her ropes as she feeblely grabbed the phone. HE dialled his number and all she had to do was to talk to him.

"Aman , come with the ATB force!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!" screamed arnav on phone. He had to do sumthing quick or else...no he had to work fast. As he was about to start the car his phone rang. Thinking it would be aman , he picked it up hastily. 

"HELLO?!" he screamed.

"Ar...av...ARNAVJI!!!!" came the feeble , weak voice from the other side of the phone. Arnav instantly recognised it.

"KHUSHI!!!!" his heart screamed but all he could do was listen. After sumtime he spoke up.

"Where are you danmit!!!!!! Im luking for you..." but before he could finish he heard the voice which he disgusted the most.

"Hey RAIZADA...!!!!!!!" exclaimed the CRIMINAL.

"SHYAM!!!!!" screamed arnav. Aman had reached the place with the team and was shocked to hear that name out arnav's mouth.

"Listen what your frend over here says..." and with that he handed over the phone to khushi.

"Khushi..." arnav whispered as his heart thumped loudly. His face washed with guilt , thinking that it was his fault that she got kidnapped.

"Khushi don't cry..." he said as he could feel her sobs on the other side. On the other hand khushi was shocked to hear that arnav understood that she was crying. "But how???" she thought.

Arnav understood the tension and said "Khushi , no matter what happens , I will save you...nothing will happen to you i promise..." and with that he cut the call. Khushi was more than happy. She hugged to phone as if hugging arnav.

She smiled. Arnav on the other hand had traced the call and found the location. "Surya caterers!!!!!" he said. The whole ATB force marched towards the place. "Your so DEAD...SHYAM!!!!!!" he mind screamed.

"Hey...whats wrong??? why don't you eat sumthing!!!!" screamed SHYAM. "What do you want from me???" screamed a frustrated khushi.

Shyam inched closer to her face to see it properly. He saw her radiant face in the dim light of the moon. He saw her rosy lips. He inched even more closer and pulled her chin up. Khushi flinched from pain. Shyam smirked. "I must say...RAIZADA has a gud...rather magnificent choice..." he laughed evilly while drinking the last glass of his wine.

"Search in every nook and corner guys...there has to a secret whereabout..." screamed arnav. Aman saw arnav frustrated like never before. But before he could say anything , he heard thier men calling them. "Sir , a secret way which leads to the warehouse..." "Lets go!!!!!" screamed arnav.

"What do you want from me????" asked khushi again. This time Shyam thought that he might give this girl an answer. As he turned to her , he saw close her eyes in disgust. Rage started to elope inside her. He grabbed her by the shoulder and shook her. Still her eyes were closed. Shyam had enough , and in sheer anger , he slapped her hard.

Khushi flinched in pain. Her right cheek was bleeding dued to the slap. But before she could say anything , she again got a slap. This time it was on the left cheek. Her eyes were tired of crying and her were red. She saw Shyam smirking. A feeble whisper escaped her mouth.

"ARNAVJI...!!!!"

As if arnav had heard her , they headed in the right direction. "Im coming khushi..." he thought.

Shyam was again going to slap her when he heard someone scream , "DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HER YOU BLOODY..." he didn't complete the sentence as stood in front of him. Shyam was awstruck to see his biggest rival at his place.

"So...finally your here..." hissed shyam.

"Leave her shyam...you have problems with me..." and with that arnav started to fight with Shyam. He punched him and he literally fell on the ground near khushi's feet. As arnav saw khushi , he awstruck. She didn't luk like the khushi , he saw in the school premices.

Arnav noticed that she was shaking at the mere sight of shyam. Arnav ran towards her. Shyam found a situation and escaped from there. Arnav opened the ropes that had tied khushi.

As he did that khushi noticed the reddened marks on his arms and the cut on his right cheek which he got when shyam had punched her. "KHUSHI!!!!!" he whispered and it was enough for her.

Khushi hugged him tightly as if never wanting to let go. Arnav amazed by her move.

"Arnavji..." she could only manage to say this much. She cried even more when she felt him hugging her back. "Shh..." he whispered.

"Are you ok arnavji...???" she asked in between her sobs which made arnav smile. As they broke the hug , arnav noticed the redness and swolleness of her cheeks. He understood that shyam had hurt her. "HOW DARE HE..." he thought. But then he noticed that khushi was drifting off to sleep in his arms very gently.

"Khushi...!!!!" he called her.

PRECAP: Arnav drives khushi home...and some ahem...ahem...😳😳😳😳

hope you will like this. Anyways,
Thanx for support u guys gave and sorry for any mistakes. CRITISISMS are welcumed and plz hit the like button and buddy me so that i can pm all of you!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. And plz plz plz COMMENT and leave a reply!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

ASR6262 thumbnail
OMG awesome update cant wait for next part and the precap was amazing thank u for pm me
kvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nicee partt...
tht idiot shyamm...
precap is amzingg 😳
thnx 4 pm😳
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What a πŸ€¬ Shyam is :/ urghhh x love the precap can't wait update son :) xoxox
bhadraprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update and precap was amazing
ishqbaaz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
i really love this ff of urs its my favorite and omg thank god arnav saved her canr wait for the next part 
mayabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update after ages.. 
I liked this chapter ;)
nani1222 thumbnail
very nice...and thangs for the pm😊
aashshhs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awww arnav saved her...looking forward to the next post. thanks for the pm :) :) :)