Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

things i don't understand..

imetsanayawoo Newbie
imetsanayawoo
imetsanayawoo

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
heyy guys,
will someone please explain why payal's first wedding was broken off? (in detail)
and also how did arnav and anjali's parents die? and finally why does Anjali limp and wears one black show and one sandal?!

it's soo fustrating because I have no idea what the answers to any of thses questIons are and it continuously bugs the hell out of me! Confused

please help!! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas31yyy2krish3

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by imetsanayawoo

heyy guys,
will someone please explain why payal's first wedding was broken off? (in detail)
On the occasion of Payal's wedding, Khushi on hearing of demands for dowry from the groom's family sets out to convince her future brother in law to withdraw these demands. However things go awry and Khushi lands up ruining a fashion show, by accidentally falling into Arnav's arms. He thinks Kushi is working for the competition and locks her in a room and Kushi is late to Payal's wedding which by then had already broken.
and also how did arnav and anjali's parents die? and finally why does Anjali limp and wears one black show and one sandal?!
we still don't know

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

imetsanayawoo

arnav21 Goldie
arnav21
arnav21

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
hi , 

location lucknow : 
   payals would be and his family asked  dowry ...to give the dowry money payal dad  was  about  to sell his sweet shop...or give the shop papers as dowry...

so , kushi  went to meet  payal groom .kushi took the  shop papers  to show to the groom...to explain him...payal n kushi thought that groom is  a  good guy...n he dnt kw anything abt dowry...
   the  grrom  was  staying  in sheesh mehal ...a hotel...

Arnav  was  having a fashion show in sheesh mehal...kushi who went to meet  payal groom...by mistake ...went in the  fashion show...and  spoiled  it... Arnav  thought kushi purposely  got money frm his opponent ...  and spoiled his show...so , he  asked his guards to keep kushi in a room and  enqire  who payed her the  money to spoil his show...

show...kushi was  caught in sheesh mehal...she  was  nt able to return home...the  baraat came...kushi was  nt there n at the same shop papers  was  supposse to be given as  dowry ...so the  marraige  gt stopped...

Arnav  asked  kuhsi  in his  ASR way...bt she  told  him that  she  mistakely  walked  into the  show...then atlast he  left her...

kushi  came bck home...payal  shadi was  broken...

Anjali : is  limp since  childhood...as  was  as i follwed the stry...Anjali n Arnav past  is  not revealed  yet...so dnt kw why they dnt hve parents...
   Arnav past  will come in future trck...

see the  first 3 episode on ipkknd...to knw abt payal marrige...

i hope my post helped u ...

Edited by arnav21 - 19 July 2012 at 2:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

imetsanayawoo

imetsanayawoo Newbie
imetsanayawoo
imetsanayawoo

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnav21

hi ,[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV][BR][DIV] location lucknow :[/DIV][DIV] payals would be and his family asked dowry ...to give the dowry money payal dad was about to sell his sweet shop...or give the shop papers as dowry...[/DIV][/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV] so , kushi went to meet payal groom .kushi took the shop papers to show to the groom...to explain him...payal n kushi thought that groom is a good guy...n he dnt kw anything abt dowry...[/DIV][DIV] the grrom was staying in sheesh mehal ...a hotel...[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV] Arnav was having a fashion show in sheesh mehal...kushi who went to meet payal groom...by mistake ...went in the fashion show...and spoiled it... Arnav thought kushi purposely got money frm his opponent ... and spoiled his show...so , he asked his guards to keep kushi in a room and enqire who payed her the money to spoil his show...[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]show...kushi was caught in sheesh mehal...she was nt able to return home...the baraat came...kushi was nt there n at the same shop papers was supposse to be given as dowry ...so the marraige gt stopped...[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV] Arnav asked kuhsi in his ASR way...bt she told him that she mistakely walked into the show...then atlast he left her...[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV] kushi came bck home...payal shadi was broken...[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV] Anjali : is limp since childhood...as was as i follwed the stry...Anjali n Arnav past is not revealed yet...so dnt kw why they dnt hve parents...[/DIV][DIV] Arnav past will come in future trck...[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV] see the first 3 episode on ipkknd...to knw abt payal marrige...[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]i hope my post helped u ...[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV]

thankyou VERY much! :)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top