Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OS- Up In The Air With You

nj123 Senior Member
nj123
nj123

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

OS-Up In The Air With You

'Arnav, this is amazing, I couldn't have asked for a better surprise after the truck load of work dumped on me this week' Khushi smiled and entwined her hands with his as she walked chewing and digging her head into the large candy floss. The carnival was new in the city and Arnav had gotten them tickets to cheer her up even though he hated the crowd and noise.

They walked past the blaring musical rides and stalls having games where you were destined to lose, Khushi leaned her head on Arnav's shoulder as she walked and took in the noisy atmosphere that she was starting to love. She pulled Arnav to a chatt stall.

'That's it, you won't have anymore?' she asked with wide eyes her mouth filled with pani puri, he just quirked an eyebrow 'I don't live to eat like someone' he replied with a smirk, Khushi just punched him and stuffed an entire gol gappa into his mouth and laughed out loud as he tried to speak, he was glaring at her but she decided to ignore him and continued hogging till her  eyes filled with tears and Arnav dragged her out of the stall forcefully.

They wandered hand in hand glancing at the stalls that sold anything and everything, constantly chattering about anything that came to their mind they seemed to be in a world where only the two of them were there, walking hand in hand, sharing secrets as the crowd and noise around them ceased to exist.

Khushi stood by a stall selling bags, her eyed glancing at the various colours, wondering which one to chose. She tried bargaining with the old lady and finally gave in and decided to buy it, she turned around to find Arnav missing and left after paying the money hurriedly. She looked into various shops, wondering where he suddenly disappeared. 

She looked through the fast paced crowd trying to catch a glimpse of him when suddenly she was pulled into a corner, her heart almost stopped beating until she felt familiar hands around her neck. Arnav slipped on a pendant and whispered into her ear ' Do you like it?'

Khushi raised her hands and touched the lovely pendant, her eyes joyful at having received something so wonderful from him. She turned around with a smile and hugged him 'I love it' she said quietly and stood on her toes and kissed him on his cheek. 

They looked around and wandered aimlessly listening to people screaming aloud on the rides that almost tossed you upside down, Khushi wondered how people managed to not barf after going in circles, and topsy turvy turns for fifteen minutes, she looked at the scary ride with wide eyes and started walking faster not wanting to scare herself thinking of what would happen if someone just forgot to hold on and landed right below.

Khushi spotted the Ferris Wheel 'Ahh now this I like' she taught to herself, they were always slow and wonderful, looking down from above was always magical for her. She tugged at Arnav's arm and pointed at it 'Common lets go on this one' she almost squealed, bouncing on her feet and clutching his hand.

Arnav stood still looking at her joyful face, he wondered how he was going to refuse her. It was an unknown fact that the great Arnav Singh Raizada was still scared of heights and the phobia threatened him even today. Arnav tried devising means to get out of this whole thing 'Umm Khushi, we'll go next time, Ummm I...I have an important meeting tomorrow, so can we leave' he tried to make her chuck the idea. Khushi nodded and pouted slightly, she tried not let the disappointment show and smiled slightly and walked ahead towards the exit.

Arnav took in her fallen face and taught to himself 'I'll just close my eyes and it'll be over, it'll make her happy' ,he pulled her back suddenly making up his mind and marched to the ticket counter and brought two tickets 'The meeting?' Khushi asked curiously, 'There's plenty of time left' he shrugged and looked at his watch, trying to look nonchalant.   

Khushi squealed in delight 'You're the best!' as they walked towards the ride, Khushi got in first as the passenger car came to a stop and Arnav followed  and sat down next to her, trying to not show his fear 'I'll just close my eyes' he kept saying to himself. The wheel started moving slowly, rising at a minute speed, Arnav found his breathing become irregular  as the wheel slowly started lifting higher and higher, he commanded his mind to not look down and he stared blankly at their fingers lying entwined.

Khushi glanced at Arnav with happiness in her eyes and then they suddenly took on a look of concern as she saw him sitting with his head bent, his face visibly pale. That's when she put the pieces together, he is scared of heights and yet he was sitting here for her happiness, her heart warmed up at that taught and she tugged at his fingers to make him look at her, he still sat there absolutely frozen, his face pale.

Khushi knew that the swaying compartment must be scaring him and she wondered what she could do about all this, they were nearly 85 metres high in the air and making him look up might just scare him a lot more. She gently tilted his head up and before he could look down at the distant lights and stalls which appeared to be tiny from the top she pressed her lips against his and lightly rubbed his cheeks trying to make him forget the height.

Arnav froze as he felt Khushi tilt his face up and tried calming himself down by blinding his vision to the sight around, he was surprised and closed his eyes immediately when her soft lips gently descended upon his and her palms tried to soothe him and  make him forget, he found every phobia disappearing and the fear just magically drifted away as her gentle touch wiped clean every other taught from his head except the gentleness with which her mouth moved against his. He pulled her close, not getting enough of her. He clutched her hair as she coaxed his mouth open and kissed him sweetly  underneath the moonlight lighting up their faces and slowly the loud noise and 85 metres height was forgotten in a world where only they existed and nothing else.

The compartment jerked as they were almost nearing the ground and they pulled apart breathlessly  and Arnav looked down in relief to see that they were just a few feet above the ground, he smiled at a blushing Khushi and gently hugged her, she knew exactly what to do to make him feel alright. She buried her head in his chest and held him tight 'I love you' she whispered before the ferris wheel came to a stop and they walked out hand in hand as he kissed her temple and sighed 'Thank you love'. 

Love can make you forget your fears and jump head along into making that special someone happy and it can magically make you erase the fears of the one you love, as they walked out together  through the passing crowd, they held their hands in a silent promise to stand by each other for the rest of their lives and never hesitate to make room for happiness and love.

Okay so please please tell me how this was, because I have no idea about how it turned out. Do comment and tell me and please don't forget to hit the like button if you have read it, it really really encourages me.Smile

Do check out my index if you have time- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3045909

Edited by nj123 - 19 July 2012 at 1:53pm

The following 157 member(s) liked the above post:

madforuIshBinva20171rachealuchuramanksgsrkpritikunderground1latagiridharurs_anamikasuganya91smile_n_laughmontykothapalliAlishaShreya94pranjaliPriyasha890tingtingirisInderpreetgrithustarsArnavKiKhushimiffy56Khushixoxonanz_2211DarkBecomingDieHard-KSGfanwinchfirelimitlessDevilwayssai_nehasarun9babli0204chahat128luvipkknd4everjuhi_ansarifan09glamourbirdanamika00chemistry101Dee-dhulanyaWhatThe_ipkkndsoapfreak13ArnavarmaanjazzpreetKhuarvos112801inluvwivARHIblore94-chennaimysticmanthriMeena1428ipkknd_gbdfanSara.MEvilMindedMechatterbugmysterygirl06lovebadhanmadforipkluckyarnav881876LIONHEARTDiaphanousnimra21arshi000arshifan91famiyamit0905SeethuCrazy_1001arushi05iLuvYellowShweta1691Bonhi_ipkkndBarunSanayaHMangel_prachimonalisa1234falcon.starpeppygeekannieKyusamneverbeforeseabeautygom3090Glimmermalosevari3241indy12Charmz_58pooja_shineStardevishreebaublesRozy77Lekshmic7dmg123Amanramami_princesslazylad8-FauZiwaterunder11leanne_1983sanny-beautifulhararnavaycma98sun_shine_girlipkkndfanforevaAmanda.Limravalisharma06apoorvaarnavkaur94tanvia..MorningStar..IronButterflyTitaliya_AP.ButterCup.incarnadinepavi1deepa.emusicfan5TheMogamboISensedYouArshifan4lifemisscrazyfanchandana.sAnupamaJYashred12Shamz94debby_11SaJanLuv14Aahana-zafiHot.Pink.HeelspriasweetSanzBarbiesmitar--BSI-FaNaTic--bella39Nidsubh007ArjuhisisChitraFajoop--MISHTEE----Nargis--Veena...Saraa.laddoo598Simi1711silvia1999snoopy84ameena671--Amy--IllGetOverIpkfffan123kbtrfelicitysmoak.-Xpress-mishti_17polly_mkchavvi16

Arshi-licious01 IF-Rockerz
Arshi-licious01
Arshi-licious01

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Aww… it was so cute… Beautiful OS! Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nj123

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
That was shweet

nj123

fffan123 IF-Sizzlerz
fffan123
fffan123

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Very cute and beautiful OS

nj123

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Loved it

nj123

--Amy-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Amy--
--Amy--

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
beautiful OS...it was so cute and sweet...
I loved it...
how come u always manage writing such sweet OS...
reading ur OS makes me feel better and happy...
thanks for the pm...

nj123

hararnav IF-Dazzler
hararnav
hararnav

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
tht was really nice n sweet

nj123

Arshi4evrnevr Senior Member
Arshi4evrnevr
Arshi4evrnevr

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Awww Smile Smile Smile !!!!!! That was really cute!!!! Thanks for the PM!!

nj123

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index