•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
where r these characters?????
1.Grandmother(kabir's daadimaa dont understand where she's unki yaatra kb khatam hogi aakhir)?

2.GuruMaa(the tantrik)?

3.RISHI?

4.KARAN?

5.RANVEER?

6.Kabir sister i forget her name??

7.last bt nt the least ABHINAV??

CVS pls if u dnt show the characters so why u introduce these characters!!!!!
and Gattu as well. Yes they said that a family member was going to be killed but that was a couple weeks ago and nothing happened yet with that. and his sister is supposed to visit...maybe they are sticking with saas bahu storylines from now on. they never mention aditi's sister at all, and Kabir doesnt seem interested in finding out who wanted him shot or anything. 
 yaaa Cvs... sab ko vool gaye... πŸ˜† all so poorrr πŸ˜‰
But so much misss KaranπŸ˜”  coz karan kabeer jodi wow...πŸ‘πŸΌ
also do u guys remember kabir was always talking on phone to someone regarding his plan for getting aditis 900 crores! even before aditii met with accident, she overheard kabir talking to someone that he married her only for money, who was that person? it was not karan? one day even karan overheard him talking to someone for which he even got angry on kabir, because he was thinking that kabir wanted those 900 crores for ananya!  it was as though even kabir was being blackmailed for getting those 900 crores or as if he wanted all the money and ananya was just an excuse! i am still not convinced about this ananya thing, i mean which jiju will do all these things to give the money to his saali?  from that episode karan is also missing! i somehow feel kabir will turn out to be negative in the future!
Where is Abhinav?? πŸ˜‘
I want him back. He is the only sane person in this show. πŸ˜†
Thats thee tragedy of such shows which THE MAHAN SAAS BAHU  audience are still not accepting something different. Look at Madhubala same thing no saas bahu in real sense hence no TRPs  really bad. Anyways even I have few doubts. 1. Who killed that security guard and if that was the same guy then how come Ija unaware that Aditi was acting as Neha some time back. Who was that staff member who helped Neha/ Aditi when she came with Rishi in the beginning? Where is Aaryas deadbody who killed  him as he said TUM  before he was killed. Where is Karan? How Kabir was to transfer 900 cr to Aditis sister? Who was Abhinav speaking before the snake incident? And so many and so forth. CVs could have made this show interesting but Alas the main vilan is that TRP which is going against all these new shows with unique concepts, NBTNMKK , Madhubala to name a few includcing CSAM.