Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

A&K....ELECTRICITY!

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 11:06am | IP Logged
hi guys,

The 1hr. special was cool but the best scene was NOT from the concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

In the beginning, Angad and kripa went to practice in the rehearsal hall.....Angad was asked to slide his hands around Kripa's waist and they bothwere asked to look at each other lovingly. The moment they were told this, Angad's mind went to the slap and Kripa's mind went to Angad's misbehaviour! But boy, the screen just burnt up at the scene Of Angad putting his hands around Kripa's waist....it was sensual in an innocent way. I don't need to repeat my research paper on their chemistry.

Secondly, Mishti has fallen in love with Angad and is completely besotted with him. Prithvi was really cute with his rare playful self and chiding his sister....but he still doesn't know that the guy Mishti is attracted to is Angad.

Kripa is looking nice in her makeover....not slim-trim model like bimbo.......she is curvaceous and seemed to mix innocence with glamour. Angad's jaw was touching the ground when he saw her come on stage....the camera froze on his face. She isn't gorgeous but it's her tuning with Angad that makes her look so endearing....ONLY WITH HIM!Something naturally affable about her.

Angad was his usual dishy self killing women left and right.There oughta be a law against such lady-killers.

By the way, KRIPA GAVE  A GOOD EXPRESSION TODAY AFTER A LONG TIME........Check out her expression when Angad takes her in his arms during the rehearsal!

The best is yet to be honeydews!...A-K performance is tomorrow!LOL!

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.

usa_girl0021 IF-Dazzler
usa_girl0021
usa_girl0021

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 11:12am | IP Logged

thanks for the info dear

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Say no thanks dear. Except for Angad-Kripa discomfiture scene, the episode was just okie-dokie.Fireworks are tomorrow.Wink
kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 11:19am | IP Logged
well niti den we ahve to wait 4 2marrow
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Yeah Kariya. Just dying to catch Angad's expressions and A-K's sizzle factor at the performance.LOL

Kripa looked really cute.It will be rude to put her down even now.
iram_99 Groupbie
iram_99
iram_99

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

I missed the first ten minutes was this scene then?

---Iram---

cuterawan Groupbie
cuterawan
cuterawan

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
i saw the 2nd half, it was not that good..........
chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Hey Nits,

Hope ur exams are going well!

Yes, undoubtedly the best scene from yesterday's episode was Angad's holding Kripa's slim n slender waist..........the word ''sensual'' is just what comes to my mind too!!!

Loved the way Angad looks at Kripa (as if a 100 ton brick has hit his head) when she comes on the stage, all decked up in the backless stuff....and yeah, she did seem very sexy, but in her own cute, innocent way!

Gosh, I am dying to see both of them perform on stage today and then Kripa coming to know from Tania, about Angad's decency!

All said and done, Angad & Kripa do light the screen ablaze with their scintillating chemistry.........and yeah love the pic where Angad is giving that ''Kill Me'' type of a look at Kripa and she is all shy and withdrawn. Awwwwwwwww!

Cheers,

Chilly

Go to top