Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

CV'S story lines are getting boring (Page 2)

pratimaan2012 Goldie
pratimaan2012
pratimaan2012

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
I think Story line is good I am enjoying it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kholita

Ks_143 Senior Member
Ks_143
Ks_143

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
The Story Line Is Good and Strong...But Need to Minimize or cut the Bua from the Scenes...
i Have Watched some other Shows also. They Just Drag The show...(Its My opinion.. No offence) The Storyline is Not at All Moves ...I think I am Myself Very Happy for the TRP..and The strong Storyline...
Now The CVs will Show How Yash and Aarti Will Make Ansh and Palak to Understand eachother an also understands their mom and papa...in between how the Relationship develops btw Aarya..So I am Happy ...Will try to be here ever..And I watch it ...

kholita

TinkerBella IF-Rockerz
TinkerBella
TinkerBella

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Don't Agreee Thumbs Down

kholita

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Lets give CV's a chance...they have not disappointing us in the past. I know its sad to see someone psyching children but lets accept that this happens and lets not be like an ostrich who will hide its head thinking the problem will vanish with out action... CV's have caught this issue by its horns this time!!! I am all for giving them a chance at solving it!! Clap

think why PV won the Gold Award...Smile

kholita

pjarpi Goldie
pjarpi
pjarpi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
i dont think there is anything wrong with story...its a brilliantly written story and his showing the journey...no lvoe story can do without villan so buaji has to be there...if bua will not create trouble...how will yash come more near to aarti...how will he come out to help her in her problems...bua is doing more good than bad...

kholita

*Piku* IF-Sizzlerz
*Piku*
*Piku*

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
The story line is not getting boring its just the fans are getting impatient and want Yash to fall in love, quickly. LOL

The storyline is ok, because the CVS are trying to be natural with the entire story of PV, since finding second love through second marriage is just hard. The characters of this show are not larger then life characters like we have seen in many other shows, they are normal human being with good and bad shades. Everyone except Bua Ji she is evil filled with jealously all the way. Angry But unfortuantely  characters like Buaji also exist in real life.

Finding love for the second time is always hard. Once a heart is wounded, its need time to heal, it can't heal quickly, its has its own healing process.

The Palak-Ansh track will be slow process because its just a delicate issues to deal with in reel or real life. Palak has grown up with her Dad and her entire family, who didn't show enough attention to her expect her Dadi and Bua Dadi. Palak now has her dad's new wife, who is trying to shower all the love, and she has authority over his kids, telling what to do. I think Palak is just overwhelmed with Aarti's affection and motherly love, that she doesn't know how to react.

Aarti, Yash and kids need to spend time together has family!!! All five need to do some family time and get to know each other better. Being family is not about just cooking, sleeping, doing prayers, or going shopping. It's also about spending time and listening to each other. The girls weren't properly introduced to Aarti. Its now time for Aarti and Yash to set some rule for their children.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KamliKudikholitaLoveforlifepickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index