India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Pimp the Rain Sequence!

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
First of all a big hi to everyone here ! My first post here but I feel like I already know most of you here 'cause I love browsing through this forum!

Right the point in hand, as much as it pains me to say this, I hope the rain sequence isn't tomorrow. Now now, freash tomatoes only pileej.

As you all know, the show has been having an erratic rise and fall in the TRPs, the Rain Sequence is something every IPK fan has been dreaming/drooling/fainting/dhak dhak-ing for quite a while now. It would be prudent of SP/4lions to promote the scene as much as possible. Promos Precaps and everything. The Teri Meri was hyped a lot and it got huge TRPs! I hope the same for this one as well.

Besides all this can I say it, Barun looked uber HOT today. This guy is going to be the dreath of me one day!

So please leave your thoughts down below, although I'm pretty sure this post will be lost within minutes. :D

Again a big hello and rock and roll!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

celapasbarun-Reva-roseliDieHard-KSGfanIpkknd_Fan_1rainaMsaavan_loverpriyankaaShas3Arshi11951yyy2krish3GodhuliLogonshonasandy

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Congratulations for yuor first post! Hug

Well, you've a point there. If the rain sequence really is tomorrow then why didn't the CVs create a Hype about it. Hmm Ermm. OMG CAN IT MEAN ITS NOT TOMORROW!?! (thats good and bad) WHICH WOULD ALSO MEAN THAT WE CAN STILL HOPE FOR A RAIN SEQUENCE IN A SEXY SAREE AND CLEAR SHIRT! ?! (This can only be good! Wink)
Awesome. As much as i wanna see the rain sequence i just think it'll be sexier if their outfits were a bit more reveling.
Shawalr suit = Not sexy enough for a rain dance!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahszamirpasbarunpriyankaaShas3Rockerchic

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Congratulations for yuor first post!Hug

Well, you've a point there. If the rain sequence really is tomorrow then why didn't the CVs create a Hype about it. HmmErmm. OMG CAN IT MEAN ITS NOT TOMORROW!?! (thats good and bad) WHICH WOULD ALSO MEAN THAT WE CAN STILL HOPE FOR A RAIN SEQUENCE IN A SEXY SAREE AND CLEAR SHIRT! ?! (This can only be good!Wink)
Awesome. As much as i wanna see the rain sequence i just think it'll be sexier if their outfits were a bit more reveling.

Arhi have such sizziling chemistry that it wouldn't matter what they were wearing! But I long to see Khushi in a nice saree, Sanaya is a very pretty woman and esp so in a saree!

It is Friday tomorrow afterall, so I think they will just lead up to the scene? In any case the picture of a wet Arhi is going to ruin me over the weekend!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pasbarunrainaM

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockerchic

Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Congratulations for yuor first post!Hug

Well, you've a point there. If the rain sequence really is tomorrow then why didn't the CVs create a Hype about it. HmmErmm. OMG CAN IT MEAN ITS NOT TOMORROW!?! (thats good and bad) WHICH WOULD ALSO MEAN THAT WE CAN STILL HOPE FOR A RAIN SEQUENCE IN A SEXY SAREE AND CLEAR SHIRT! ?! (This can only be good!Wink)

Arhi have such sizziling chemistry that it wouldn't matter what they were wearing! But I long to see Khushi in a nice saree, Sanaya is a very pretty woman and esp so in a saree!

It is Friday tomorrow afterall, so I think they will just lead up to the scene? In any case the picture of a wet Arhi is going to ruin me over the weekend!

Well, no doubt about that, I guess we just have to WAIT & Watch for now!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockerchic

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top