Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

need a support on complaint thread ...

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3103984#61309076

Please visit this thread and give us support regarding MOD's problem in our Forum.

Thank You,
Amit.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Faayey0-SD-0Absoluv-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Good work Amit, I have posted on your complaint thread.Thumbs Up

Hopefully some action would be taken to solve this issue.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--GaBBar--

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namita.Murti

Good work Amit, I have posted on your complaint thread.Thumbs Up

Hopefully some action would be taken to solve this issue.
Thankoo di Hug let's see what happens next ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeyAbsoluv-Namita-

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Sweetie... i know you meant well...but the truth is that Nadii is not the actual one at fault hereEmbarrassed..actually she is far more responsive than many other channel moderators - trust me... I know members having sent pms to CMs and receiving replies weeks later...after all it is voluntary and moderators too have other personal things to tend to...additionally, Nadii is a CM...which means she has to supervise/deal with complaints in all the star plus channels, which are the most active/viral too! lol! Daily things like stickying, cleaning forums are individual dev team's work which she is doing since we don't have a dev team for ourselves.
The problem lies with the administrative set up of IF where appointing a development team for a forum takes sooo long!!! Anyway, I've pasted here what I wrote there - hope thisgets resolved soon...

Amit the basic problem is that RJN needs a separate moderator and the issue is not Nadi's, but with timescales on IF... promotions take a very long time. Its been 8 months since RJN has started and we don't have a separate development team of our own...that's the problem.. 

Actually Nadi is a CM - her duty is to supervise all serials from Star plus forum as a whole...these individual everyday jobs like stickying/removing stickies, removing old posts etc is the responsibility of each forum's dev team, not the CM's..she's doing it because we don't have our own mod./viewbie

and Oh Nadi dear... I totallly understand how busy you must be... actually am I right in thinking that you're the only active Star plus CM - how do you manage?
I sent you a pm a while back nominating someone for the development team.. any idea when the next set of promotions and rights would happen... Smile

Edited by lashy - 19 July 2012 at 2:46pm

--GaBBar--

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
That's what we did Shraddha, ask for our own moderator. we didn't say anything about Nadii...its just frustrating that's all. First Sanchi then IF not sticking AS B'Day thread...then no enough fans commenting on his B'day thread...Can you tell I am wired with frustration Ouch

Ramya told me she can't make posts sticky or clean up...which totally sucksConfused

I apologize if I sound like a crazy Bee!

Edited by Namita.Murti - 19 July 2012 at 3:02pm

--GaBBar--

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
How did the 19th July's WU got to be sticky? Why has AD's thread not been made sticky?

I am on the verge of throwing a tantrum Cry

--GaBBar--

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Loool sweetie thats all right Hugi totally understand 

the only reason i just posted is because I've been on both sides of the fence LOL been a frustrated member and a frustrated mod and hence realised being a frustrated member is much better ...moderating is a tough job Stern Smile *phew*

but sweetie, I really do think that the only answer to all this lies with the CVs

If they had a Happy-go-lucky romantic story Day Dreaming
more trps & more crowd Dancing
more fans for AD Tongue
better sanchi Ermm
more active forum -> that much more pressure to have a dev team quickly LOL

me and my reasoning - just wanted to bring a smile on your faces :)

--GaBBar--

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Namz araam se sweetheart Hug ...last time when i checked the birthday thread WAS sticky...if you edit your post (i.e. starting post) the post which you opened the thread with, due to some glitch in IF, it becomes unsticky and then you again have to chase someone around to make it sticky
which is why these days when my update does get sticky i don't even touch my opening/update post - even if i spot a glaring spelling mistake/grammatical errorLOL

Ramya is a coolbie so she can only sticky and unsticky her own thread...maybe she should've opened the birthday thread LOL

Edited by lashy - 19 July 2012 at 3:11pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index