India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

promise

allseasonrain Senior Member
allseasonrain
allseasonrain

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

ok now as it's confirmed that dek is ending let weall manveerians and dekians take a oath... lets promise that  though it ends we all will never leave the forum and will always cherish this gr8 serial and our gr8 manveer...

a serial which makes us to believe in fairytales oncemore..teach us the difference b8wn infatuation and true love...which teach us no one is perfect but love make them perfect...where we love a grey yuvraj... a funny prince and bro...a sensible,kind princess...and a childish yuvrani...we adore a pair who are destined to be togrther as the boy mark her 'his' in the age of 5...
    we will never live the forum and will maintain it's rank...as the impartant thing is not the time but the quality...

P.S-----we have 2 more weeks and 8 more episode...jst enjoy them fully...and
                              WE ARE PROUD TO BE MANVEERIANS AND DEKIANS

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya-15PriyashDek...Rohitha...2012titliSaHillover101ultravioletrayInkpen4877SunshinegirllilvudayShazzieprachurya-JEHAN-Archi02Roze12ShanUlas...navina...

Hawa.Hawai Goldie
Hawa.Hawai
Hawa.Hawai

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
PROMISE...PROMISE...PROMISE...N I REALLY HOPE AGAR SHOW END HO RAHA HAI THEN HUM FORUM KO ACTIVE RAKHNY SEH KYA PATA SONY WALEY HUMAIN DEK2 BHI DEDE(ATLEAST IN OUR DRAMS:P)HAHAHA JUST KIDDING.BUT DONT KNOW WHY'DILL HAI KI MANTA NAHI'...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31allseasonrain

allseasonrain Senior Member
allseasonrain
allseasonrain

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
now a days i really wish for a
miracle...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya-15Futbol_queenHawa.Hawai

-JEHAN- IF-Dazzler
-JEHAN-
-JEHAN-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
u made me cry...right now i am in tears...CryCryCry
i promise i only joined this forum IF for dek...now its ending...i am sooo addicted to this forum i can't think living without it...i will all of u...i hope our awesome writiers will continue their amazing stories..so we can remember manveer always...manveer are ad always will be the sweetest memory of ma life...Cry

tanya-15allseasonrain

ilvuday Goldie
ilvuday
ilvuday

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
promise..please request d mods nt 2 delete d forum...i lovd dis forum and enjoyed all d bittersweetmoments vid my forumvassiyan...iloved evrything bout dek n  m gonna miss dek n ashish n manveer loads...i just hope ki koi chamatkaar ho jaye n dek doesnt end...n we will always cherish manveer moments forever

tanya-15allseasonrain

Ayesha123 Senior Member
Ayesha123
Ayesha123

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Cry cry cry!!  I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU GUYS AND THIS FORUM!!! Yeh vaada raha!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

allseasonrain

Aarzoofive Groupbie
Aarzoofive
Aarzoofive

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Plz b in touch through forum.. wil .keep MANVEER alive ...n Smile.cherish all manveer moments...u know wat right now i m watching all d prevoius episodes on daily motions wen uday brings manyata to rajmahal...that period was superb...dont know how i m gonna survive ...

Guys, dil mil gaye ,Geet forum is still active...lets b active on DEK forum n keep manveer alive...forever...n ever...

allseasonrain

Roze12 IF-Sizzlerz
Roze12
Roze12

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
 Cry khuch asa ho kay sony walon ko akaal a jay or DEK save ho jayCry

allseasonrain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index