Suggestions / Comments

RJN Forum MOD ..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
our forum (RJN of Star Plus) has been flooded with so many unecessary topics on first page .Old topics are being stickied for weeks and we are finding hard to browse important posts/topics on first page. the topics which need to be stickied (WU,GOTW,MOTW ,Birthday thread) are not being stickied on daily basisOuch.

we made a Birthday topic for our male lead (Anirrudh Dave) who is having his birthday on 21st of july and almost every member had PM'ed that MOD to stick that topic and to remove unecessary stickied topics ..but the work is'nt been done on time nor we did'nt got any reply from that MOD.

i from behalf of all members of our forum ,request you to sort out this problem and to provide us a good responsible MOD who can do his/her work on time.Smile

Thank You.
Amit.

Edited by PiE-ChUcKeR_AmI - 19 July 2012 at 1:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeyNamzz0-SD-0

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RJN Forum MOD .." in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
I agree with Amit. I too am an active member on Ruk Jaana Nahin forum and we all seem to face this issue. The first page is not cleaned up and our topics  get pushed to the 2nd page. Visitors to the forum would not know to go to the 2nd page. Important topics, especially Aniruddh Dave's Birthday thread not being stickied after multiple requests is very disappointing and disheartening.  Please help us out in sorting this Mod's issue.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heart_Hacker-

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
dear I daily fdo try my best to clean the forum.
About the topic I been busy and have as far gone I think 1 pm aboutit only

Heart_Hacker-

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nadii-

dear I daily fdo try my best to clean the forum.
About the topic I been busy and have as far gone I think 1 pm aboutit only
thanks for the reply ...

but Namzz di had made a Birthday thread for Anirrudh two days before (she pm'ed you) and i too pm'ed u about MOTW ..they both are'nt stickied yet Confused

lashy

IF-Sizzlerz

lashy

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Amit the basic problem is that RJN needs a separate moderator and the issue is not Nadi's, but with timescales on IF... promotions take a very long time. Its been 8 months since RJN has started and we don't have a separate development team of our own...that's the problem.. 

Actually Nadi is a CM - her duty is to supervise all serials from Star plus forum as a whole...these individual everyday jobs like stickying/removing stickies, removing old posts etc is the responsibility of each forum's dev team, not the CM's..she's doing it because we don't have our own mod./viewbie

and Oh Nadi dear... I totallly understand how busy you must be... actually am I right in thinking that you're the only active Star plus CM - how do you manage?
I sent you a pm a while back nominating someone for the development team.. any idea when the next set of promotions and rights would happen... Smile

Heart_Hacker-

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
yes i also faced prlm when i was a silent reader. I was unknown of the fact that i have to look up at page 2...please sort out our prlms...we face the old posts daily.

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Relax everyone, Naddi will surely look into the matter asap Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.