India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

snakewa there???

white_lotus IF-Dazzler
white_lotus
white_lotus

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Last scene of today's episode seems to interesting...they have successfully created suspense there!!!

Many of us are thinking that its ASR who might have planned and come there for Khushi...so that she gets scared and then hugs him...finally accepts him as her husband and opens her heart to him.

BUT I think...it may be something different...ASR is already gone for meeting at Agra. AND our most hatred snakewa...aka Shyam probably come to know that Khushi is all alone at home and he might have come there so as to take revenge on Khushi...

He may try to misbehave with her and in the mean time she will succeed in running away from him out of home...she will run on road... and at very moment ASR returns ... he will see Khushi scared and running all alone on the road...he will get out of car...calls her..Khushi see him and gets relief...run towards him...hugs him tightly...and then rain will start...and then we may witness rain sequence along with Khushi's acceptance of ASR...

So probably once again Shyamwa will be the person who unintentionally make them unite...

What say team?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

brownmuslimjasminsandrilapriyah_reddyhopethisworksinajnar-Dreamer-westindianxAaliya

white_lotus IF-Dazzler
white_lotus
white_lotus

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Nobody thinks if this can happen?
-Dreamer- IF-Rockerz
-Dreamer-
-Dreamer-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
it may happen...
nice prediction...i wud luv to see this tooo...we 'll get that hug...and rain romance...
Arshig8 IF-Rockerz
Arshig8
Arshig8

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Nahinnn though I am missing snakewa I don't want him  now, I can miss him one year no problem ROFL
westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muksonline18

Last scene of today's episode seems to interesting...they have successfully created suspense there!!!

Many of us are thinking that its ASR who might have planned and come there for Khushi...so that she gets scared and then hugs him...finally accepts him as her husband and opens her heart to him.

BUT I think...it may be something different...ASR is already gone for meeting at Agra. AND our most hatred snakewa...aka Shyam probably come to know that Khushi is all alone at home and he might have come there so as to take revenge on Khushi...

He may try to misbehave with her and in the mean time she will succeed in running away from him out of home...she will run on road... and at very moment ASR returns ... he will see Khushi scared and running all alone on the road...he will get out of car...calls her..Khushi see him and gets relief...run towards him...hugs him tightly...and then rain will start...and then we may witness rain sequence along with Khushi's acceptance of ASR...

So probably once again Shyamwa will be the person who unintentionally make them unite...

What say team?

I totally like your scenario and I hope it plays out the way you just said itBig smile
jasminsandrila Groupbie
jasminsandrila
jasminsandrila

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
nice thought we will have shyam back and still have the hug and rain sequance brilliant
xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Very interesting twist I really like it if this happened.  
Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
I can tell/recognize the male lead in my sleep and its him

Edited by Erika1 - 19 July 2012 at 3:17pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index