What The Contract Negotiations - Fun Post

Posted: 11 years ago

Hi All,

I have nothing better to do.  And this is something I had to do, to get my brain to Lala land as IPKKND is making it go to Didi, Bhayya Aur Woh !!! Land.

Hotty :  Arnav;  Crappy : ASR;  Happy : Kushi;  Weepy : AnJHALi;  Creepy :  Shyaam ji-JHA-ji; Meeky :  Paayal; Lamey: Akash; Leaky : Payaash; Trashy : Mami;

Contract Negotiations

Before you all get your brains twisted, this is my characters which are negotiating. Any resemblance to reel or real characters is completely incidental and not my problem.  It is a fun post. 

Negotiations are happening between each character and the panel.

Panel Includes

Gilty : Lover of M&B imagining B&D and telling fandom no pain, no pleasure. 

Twatty : Lead Writer who is suffering from Brainopause as even menopause doesn't want to touch him.

CVs  : You know who they are.  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2890577 (Simply, Trippy, Juvy, Lifty, Galthy, Filly, Amnesy, Vultury, Steppy, Reality, Clichy)

Dumby : CEO of Rishtha Weirdsy Soch Regressivy 

Hotty Negotiations

Hotty Walks backwards into the room.

Gilty : What an Ass.

Reality : Yes.  What an arrogant jerk he is, to be walking into negotiations like that.

Twatty : Shut Up Reality.  You can bounce quarters off that ass. 

Reality Ponders : Oh, where I see an Ass, they see a Ass.

Hotty : I want some time off and...

Gilty : Freeze.  Takes mental pictures, mental videos, camera pictures, camera video and then says, your contract is extended.  You can work 11 or 28 or 40 days in a year.  You will be paid the same amount as you were paid last year.  Only promise you have to make is to come into my dreams every minute I am awake and every second I am asleep. 

Hotty : I don't do promises.  I don't do dreams. 

Reality Ponders: You don't do Happy.  You don't do your self .  What a waste of a specimen.

Clichy : Gilty, Ask Not What Hotty Can Do For you, Ask When You Can Do Hotty. I mean Ask What You Can Do For Hotty.

Hotty :  I don't get done.  Ever

All CVs except Reality Faint.

Gilty : Orgasms mentally and becomes unconscious

Twatty :  Follows suit and faints while being unconscious.

Hotty Pouts and asks Reality : Kya Hua.  Tum Teek Ho

Reality :  When you said, you don't get done, they thought you said you take a long time to finish

Hotty : Finish What

Reality : Exactly.  What do they know.  Virginity feels sl**ty when it sees you.  Blood doesn't flow below your neck you no sex no passion world peace loving Swami.

Hotty Ponders: Poor Reality Na Fiction Ka Na Real World Ka.  Oh.  In accented English.  Ok.  Reality - who has no place in fiction or in real world.  I pity her.

Happy Negotiations

Gilty : Please place your hand on OMASR and swear to the following

Gilty : I swear I will never pull Hotty's hair

Happy : I swear I will never pull Hotty's hair and murmurs to herself, I will pull Crappy's hair, you stupid goof.

Gilty : I swear I will not find 101 ways to torture Hotty.

Happy : I swear I will not find 101 ways to torture Hotty and mutters to herself, I will find 116 ways to torture Hotty, you Idiot.

Gilty : I swear I will never woo men.

Happy : I swear I will never women and thinks, but I will seduce men, you bloody fool.

Dumby : I swear I will never grow a brain.

Happy : I swear I will never grow a brain, and mutters, because I already have one, you twat

Dumby : I swear I will never seek eye for an eye and pound of flesh for a pound of flesh

Happy :  I swear I will never seek eye for an eye and POF for POF and ponders, but I will seek two eyes for one eye and GOB for POF (gallon of blood)

Gilty : Your contract is extended.  Please kiss Hotty while thinking about me.

Happy Ponders :  And Hotty will say, Chod Dijiye Cheeks Ko.  All 4 of them.

Weepy Negotiations

Weepy :  Sobbity Sob - I will resign.

Twatty : Oh no.  You can't.  I will make you the parallel lead

Weepy : Sobti Sob Sob Sob - I will resign

Twatty : Oh no.  You can't.  I like designing sarees for you.  I will call you the main lead.

Weepy : It is ok.  I will resign.

Twatty : Oh no.  You can't.  I like your flat screen tummy.  We will call it.  Weepy Ka Daily.

Weepy : Hey Unhey Bhagwanji. Sobbing Sobbity Sob Sobs.

Gilty : Please sign here.

Weepy.  That is what I have been saying.  I want to re-sign.  But you are all so generous to me.

Trippy : Gilty and Twatty are sure our answer to Priceline.com.  "The Negotiators".  Thaliyah

Weepy : Thali.  Om Jai Jagdish Hare, Swami Jai Jagdish Hare

Reality Ponders : If God exists, why would he endure this torture from her.

Lamey Negotiations

Lamey :  There are two sides to a coin, three sides to a triangle, four sides to a square and one side to a dimension.

Reality : Oh.  I will call you dimension.

Lamey : Thank You

Reality : That was an insult you oaf.  Since you said, there is one side to a dimension and I called you dimension which means you have one side which makes you one dimensional.

Lamey : Cup is always full.  My acting is always dull.  At nights in my bedroom there is such a lull.  Us sides have the TRP Pull.

Reality : Your crap is full of bull.

Gilty and Twatty come back from BR break. 

Loopy : What BR stands for you can imagine.

Twatty : Why are you here.

Lamey : For contract negotiations.

Gilty : Hotty asked you to sign this.

Lamey :  Oh vow.  Ok.  Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok. Oh Vow.  Ok. Ok.

Twatty :  I am such a clever character painter.  I told you, he will sign anything Hotty asks him to sign.  His contract now gives him less work and he will never touch Meeky again. 

Dumby :  That is our tradition.  We cannot have married people touching each other.  Good job.

Meeky Negotiations

Meeky :  Can I talk.

Amnesy : No. 

Filly :  We will extend your contract, if you promise to take care of Happy's Didi Ki Saut - Bubbly

Meeky Shakes her head violently.

Lifty : You have to promise to uphold our SP Bahu flag by taking care of Trashy.

Meeky Shakes Violently

Twatty :  Good.  Now go do my laundry.

Meeky Leaves thinking : But I don't know how to dry lawn.  I will ask Bloody (Buaji).

Creepy Negotiations

Creepy :  How you doin Gilty

Gilty : Stop It.  I might get pregnant.

Creepy : How you doing Twatty

Twatty : Stop it.  I might get hormonal.

Creepy :  I will only come back if Laxmy and The Tree By the pool contracts are also extended.

Twatty :  Tree By The Pool?

Creepy :  Please read https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2890577

Gilty : Anything for you Aman.

Creepy : Don't you ever call me that.  Zabardast Twist is for much later.  Until then.

After negotiations, twitter world was facebooking with the following buzz.

Twatty :  Even if I want to, I cannot stay away from you.  Why?

Audience :  Because maybe our thappad is calling you.

Twatty : I see so much hatred in you (for me and Weepy)

Audience :  That is because, "Rishtha Incesty Soch Nahi" is a sin in these real hearts

Twatty : I wish I could love you.

Audience :  We wish we could love but we hate you.

Twatty :  TRPs Didi Ko Paas Aaney Na De

Audience : Twatty ArHi Ko Door Mat Jaaney Na De.

Loopy :  Iss Nafrat Ko Kyon Pyaar Doon
Edited by stafhtad - 11 years ago
baam!!!  🤣 bravo Loopy bravo!!! I lau you!! All these negotiations were driving me insane so Im glad you pulled a negotiation-Loopy to make my negotiation-whirling mind at ease
😉 Edited by CDlove - 11 years ago
My two cents worth in IPK contract negotiation - which goes a long way because I'm cheap...

Okay... I'm back in my *giggle*, *snort*, *chuckle* listie...

Hotty Negotiations

Reality Ponders: You don't do Happy.  You don't do your self .  What a waste of a specimen.

Clichy : Gilty, Ask Not What Hotty Can Do For you, Ask When You Can Do Hotty. I mean Ask What You Can Do For Hotty.

Hotty :  I don't get done.  Ever

ME: Don't I know it? I have been waiting since the very first episode when you broke Khushi's pearls... errr... I mean tore Khushi's pearls... I mean...  never mind...  

So since then I have been waiting to do you... I mean see you do... I mean you do Khushi or khushi do you or you do you or you & khushi do in scooby doo style (doggy, get it?)... But you still have not obliged. 

I demand this condition should be included in the contract terms...   

Happy Negotiations

Gilty : Your contract is extended.  Please kiss Hotty while thinking about me.

Happy Ponders :  And Hotty will say, Chod Dijiye Cheeks Ko.  All 4 of them.

ME: Happy darling, maintain your policy. NEVER LISTEN TO HOTTY... Don't let him get away undone... Your reputation in front of Preetika is at stake here...

Weepy Negotiations

Weepy : Thali.  Om Jai Jagdish Hare, Swami Jai Jagdish Hare

Reality Ponders : If God exists, why would he endure this torture from her.

ME: I have a better kostin. If God exists, why would we endure her?

Lamey Negotiations

Twatty :  I am such a clever character painter.  I told you, he will sign anything Hotty asks him to sign.  His contract now gives him less work and he will never touch Meeky again. 

Dumby :  That is our tradition.  We cannot have married people touching each other.  Good job.

ME: Teleland rule no. 36 - As long as a couple is not married, they can touch wherever, whenever, however they please. But as soon as they are married, they must not touch, lust or sext after their own wife/husband. Lusting, touching and sexting other side characters (like other women and other men) are not only acceptable, but also welcome to raise TRPs.

Meeky Negotiations

Lifty : You have to promise to uphold our SP Bahu flag by taking care of Trashy.

Meeky Shakes Violently

Twatty :  Good.  Now go do my laundry.

Meeky Leaves thinking : But I don't know how to dry lawn.  I will ask Bloody (Buaji).

ME: While you are at it, also see if you can find Lamey's balls. He might have lost it in Trashy's room.

Creepy Negotiations

Creepy :  I will only come back if Laxmy and The Tree By the pool contracts are also extended.

Me: Agreed. But in exchange I demand you plan one successful plan in your entire frigging life and finish of Weepy...

Loopy :  Iss Nafrat Ko Kyon Pyaar Doon

ME: Kyunki pyaar bhi kabhi sexy thi? 

Kabhi pyaar vida naa Karna? 

Kahaani pyaar-war Ki?

Bade pyaare laagte hain?

EK hazaron mein mera hotwa hain?

Edited by tia.o - 11 years ago
🤣 

ROFL thanks for the laugh Sudha...witty and hysterical post. Payaash's negotiations were too good!!
🤣 Loopy is back with a bang!
I think Creepy is such a stud. What happened to Hotty?

I confess, I haven't read your other W*Fiction, but I shall and also I sent you one PM on the other account, please don't feel I overlooked it!😊
Edited by Rabba-Ve-Delena - 11 years ago
OMASR,...

ROTFLMFHO...these WT fictions are freakin awesome...

The alternate names take some time getting used to but once u get them its freaking hillarious...

Where the hell did u get lost in btwn...now I get why ur called loopy...
By toopy lolz

This was awesome...thnks for pm

Avni
Originally posted by highonshows

OMASR,...

ROTFLMFHO...these WT fictions are freakin awesome...

The alternate names take some time getting used to but once u get them its freaking hillarious...

Where the hell did u get lost in btwn...now I get why ur called loopy...
By toopy lolz

This was awesome...thnks for pm

Avni

Ummm, Avni... Actually *pokes* I'm called Spoofy here... But Toopy works too... 😃
 Ha! ha😃😃.
Hotty is the cattest creature here- he refuses to be hot!
As for twatty- he will always be the ASS!
Edited by Japonica - 11 years ago
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Gilty : You dont do happy😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

So true...he doesnt do anything and willow wants to do everything