Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rayka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Sweet Mermaid

Hey Guys,

OMGG OMGG OMGG What an episode! I did NOT see that coming!! This should have been the ME. It was THAT good!!!

Today was SO GOOD, I am gonna explode and die. LOL
 It's hard to hate ASR and not melt lmao! and role reversal was only the closet scene. otherwise, he was in full ASR mode and that too, wild flirting. LOVED all the dialogues in the bedroom scene, LOVED the way he pulled her closer when HP came and did nt let her go... lol... I want to kill HP haha..

LOVED the staircase scene... SOOO cute..
Today was just perfect!!!
Once Barun said, "My chemistry with Sanaya is khatarnak!" I could not agree more..

"Kyun nahi kar sakta biwi ho tum meri.. My legally wedded wife" Haii that just killed me 

And "Theek hai, toh ab manwalete hai" HAII

HE IS JUST PURE BESHARAM WHEN HE FLIRTS.. THE PERFECT COMBINATION OF CUTE, BESHARAM AND CLASSY.  By the way, I loveee this "Agressive wala" pyar, so glad that ArShi are not mushy mushy at all...
❤️

❤️❤️❤️

Bring on the challenge babyyy!!

I love this comment of yours.  Really Arnav just didn't care.  He was making sure Khushi would get his message.   I loved the scenes a lot.  Although, I have been all along wishing for Payal and Akash to come around, today something positive happened.  The same with Anjali. 

Yesterday's episode kind of scared me but it was worth the watch today.  Loved Khushi.
Edited by Rayka - 11 years ago
P_Shal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
And on't we love our besharam baby Prapts??? 😉
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah i too love aggressive love and well said, he is too shameless when he is flirting! ASR's courage and Arnav's shameless attitude forms a perfect combination, poor khushi, how long she could resist?
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
he didnt cared for any1...even HP was not spared by him...afterall he is THE ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA... N the DEAL scene in RM living room...OMG...he is really too much...☺️☺️

He is in luv mode and no1 ...no1 in the world can stop him ...👏👏
roldc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I love this besharam Hottie😉.   I am in gutterland till 8pm tomorrow.   Do not disturb😊
Sweet Mermaid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: P_Shal

And on't we love our besharam baby Prapts??? 😉

OMG Shalu!!1 *Hug* Yess we do love him soo much... its hard to stay mad at him!!! He was purely besharam today and thing is, HE KNOWS THAT.  He knows the effect he has on Khushi... and he does not give a damn about who is around and who is not..
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally loved his lines today.😳
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
seriously! i died after watching today's episode!!!! Arnav looks DAMN SEXY when he's in flirt mode... my heart just leapt a mile in the air...hai... barun... why r u so hawtt..?
zoyadarkrose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So true. . .wat an episode.. 😃
Loved all the nok-jhuk between them & when ASR said " toh manwalate hai" in his signature husky voice whispering I thought I had fainted. . How on earth did Khushi stood there without her knees turning jelly?
Beautiful10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol he is shameless with khushi but ASR Style 😆