Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ASR is just pure besharam when he flirts...

Sweet Mermaid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Guys,

OMGG OMGG OMGG What an episode! I did NOT see that coming!! This should have been the ME. It was THAT good!!!

Today was SO GOOD, I am gonna explode and die. LOL
 It's hard to hate ASR and not melt lmao! and role reversal was only the closet scene. otherwise, he was in full ASR mode and that too, wild flirting. LOVED all the dialogues in the bedroom scene, LOVED the way he pulled her closer when HP came and did nt let her go... lol... I want to kill HP haha..

LOVED the staircase scene... SOOO cute..
Today was just perfect!!!
Once Barun said, "My chemistry with Sanaya is khatarnak!" I could not agree more..

"Kyun nahi kar sakta biwi ho tum meri.. My legally wedded wife" Haii that just killed me 

And "Theek hai, toh ab manwalete hai" HAII

HE IS JUST PURE BESHARAM WHEN HE FLIRTS.. THE PERFECT COMBINATION OF CUTE, BESHARAM AND CLASSY.  By the way, I loveee this "Agressive wala" pyar, so glad that ArShi are not mushy mushy at all...
❤️

❤️❤️❤️

Bring on the challenge babyyy!!

PS: I have to give it to Khushi today.. what self-control man, If I was her, I would have fainted.. and ASR please dont make it difficult for me to hate you because what you did to Khushi was terrible but you are making it difficult for me.. LOL I love him!! 

By the way Guys, I can so imagine Khushi hugging him 10 times and be like, "Yeah that does not count" LOLL
Do comment!

Edited by Sweet Mermaid - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iLuvYellow thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He's only a besharam with khushi!!!!
rsood86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
 😛😳Totally agree wid u...totally in love wid today's episode...Can't stop myself from watching it again n again...loved the dialogues today...Hope i can sleep well tonite...😛
Sweet Mermaid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rsood86

😛😳Totally agree wid u...totally in love wid today's episode...Can't stop myself from watching it again n again...loved the dialogues today...Hope i can sleep well tonite...😛

DUDE, I hope I can sleep too LOL and I am going for the Dark Knight tonight but I am too occupied with the episode today LOL, defo one of my fav episodes!

Plus, I watched the episode without knowing anything, so you can imagine my haalat LOL
sanayakhushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally shameless he is when it comes to his Khushi 😃
Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
By the way Guys, I can so imagine Khushi hugging him 10 times and be like, "Yeah that does not count" LOLL

😆 yeah it could happen
and yes the episode was superb ⭐️
--Amy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree with u👍🏼
He  complete shameless while flirting...
I love their romantic moments which are not cheesy like others...
Arshi are truly unique...
Zoya2550 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya 101% agreed . he is the cutest besharam that i had ever seen  😳😆😆
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Besharam and wild guy are the best !! i mean with some respect with the other ;)
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
he loves to tease khushi...he actually be himself when he's with her...khatarnakk chemistry...coz most of us almost die just by watching them together...wonder wht will happen 2mrw...will u survive???