Possible Rain Sequence tmr? (Page 2)

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveBarunSobtix

Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Well, i really hope there is one. Because remember how Arnav got a call from Aman while driving to Agra, maybe He told her that the meeting was moved or postponed or whatnot.
I can actually imagine her running into Arnav's arms and Arnav huskily whispering in her ear "Told you, you'll come running in my Bahein" *SCREAMS* I'm gonnaa die! I'm gonna die!

One thing i cant imagine though is a  hot rain sequence in Khushi's chamekila outfit.

Me 2! XD ROFL I AGREE! o.O wait when Agra or Nainital? I don't think there was ever a meeting in Agra until today was there? I could be wrong xD LOL that would be awesome if it happened but I don't know if Khushi will verbally given in that soon she may not say much but still given esp since she hates the dark XP

MY GODDD! I will hyperventilate! Embarrassed

And yep :D In today's epi, when Arnav was in the car driving to Agra, he got a phone call. MAYBE the phone call was to say the meeting is cancelled. Then hopefully our hotwa here drives home, to be embraced by his biwi *SWOOON* Wink

I think all the fans r but I'm not keeping my hopes up too much, that way I'll enjoy the show more, no I know today's episode was Agra but the one before was Nainital, I don't think there was ever a meeting in Agra xD 

I really do hope she'll hug him too xD

-HoneyBoo- IF-Rockerz
-HoneyBoo-
-HoneyBoo-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
OMG even i was thinking along the same lines...yes yes yes i want the rain sequence tomorrow unless they show all anjali and mami and Payash for the first 10-15 mins and then the last 5 mins left...BAM!!...the CVs torture us for the weekend and then show the rain scene on monday;(...
But i hope im wrong...i really want it tomorrow;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaJanLuv14

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhiAbhiya

OMG even i was thinking along the same lines...yes yes yes i want the rain sequence tomorrow unless they show all anjali and mami and Payash for the first 10-15 mins and then the last 5 mins left...BAM!!...the CVs torture us for the weekend and then show the rain scene on monday;(...

i think cvs gonna kill us in this weekend...Wink
SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

That's so true!!!! But the show ended with the storm starting I really hope there isn't the hospital scene and all that tmr~ I def don't think the whole rain sequence is going to be on tmr regardless though, just hope to see some of it that I can watch over and over again on the weekend xD lol they love to torture us don't they? 
SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

i think cvs gonna kill us in this weekend...Wink

So true LOL
sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
If it happens NK should not be around the house...first time ever Mrs and Mr ASR should have undivided attention all to themselves 

Go to top