Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Possible Rain Sequence tmr?

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rabiacasabirjMahi_Buttsaavan_loversun2011asrcraze

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Well, i really hope there is one. Because remember how Arnav got a call from Aman while driving to Agra, maybe He told her that the meeting was moved or postponed or whatnot.
I can actually imagine her running into Arnav's arms and Arnav huskily whispering in her ear "Told you, you'll come running in my Bahein" *SCREAMS* I'm gonnaa die! I'm gonna die!

One thing i cant imagine though is a  hot rain sequence in Khushi's chamekila outfit.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mamgainnhillySaJanLuv14

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Well, i really hope there is one. Because remember how Arnav got a call from Aman while driving to Agra, maybe He told her that the meeting was moved or postponed or whatnot.
I can actually imagine her running into Arnav's arms and Arnav huskily whispering in her ear "Told you, you'll come running in my Bahein" *SCREAMS* I'm gonnaa die! I'm gonna die!

One thing i cant imagine though is a  hot rain sequence in Khushi's chamekila outfit.

Me 2! XD ROFL I AGREE! o.O wait when Agra or Nainital? I don't think there was ever a meeting in Agra until today was there? I could be wrong xD LOL that would be awesome if it happened but I don't know if Khushi will verbally given in that soon she may not say much but still given esp since she hates the dark XP
rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

Me 2! XD ROFL I AGREE! o.O wait when Agra or Nainital? I don't think there was ever a meeting in Agra until today was there? I could be wrong xD LOL that would be awesome if it happened but I don't know if Khushi will verbally given in that soon she may not say much but still given esp since she hates the dark XP

For this once, I'd want Arnav to take all control & not listen to Khushi! lol

Edited by dmgloverforever - 19 July 2012 at 1:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaJanLuv14asrcraze

saavan_lover Goldie
saavan_lover
saavan_lover

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
OMG I m way tooo excited for tomorrow! Gaahhh when will Friday come?? Angry 
Please please I wanna see a rain sequence tomorrow! I think we all deserve it now!!! Day Dreaming
Its high time CVs. I beg you pleaseee Big smile
Ok time to go do some more day dreaming now lol Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaJanLuv14

LoveBarunSobtix Newbie
LoveBarunSobtix
LoveBarunSobtix

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

MY GODDD! I will hyperventilate! Embarrassed

And yep :D In today's epi, when Arnav was in the car driving to Agra, he got a phone call. MAYBE the phone call was to say the meeting is cancelled. Then hopefully our hotwa here drives home, to be embraced by his biwi *SWOOON* Wink
SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saavan_lover

OMG I m way tooo excited for tomorrow! Gaahhh when will Friday come?? Angry 
Please please I wanna see a rain sequence tomorrow! I think we all deserve it now!!! Day Dreaming
Its high time CVs. I beg you pleaseee Big smile
Ok time to go do some more day dreaming now lol Day Dreaming

Yes Fridayyy~ please come, I can't imagine how long this weekend is going to feel for me xD but let's hope tmr's episode isn't a cliff hanger
SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

For this once, I'd want Arnav to take all control & not listen to Khushi! lol

XD dunno I'm just excited Big smile

Go to top