maha786100 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

http://www.facebook.com/notes/burhan-khan/ishqjunoondewanqi/358496294189854 part1

http://www.facebook.com/notes/burhan-khan/ishaqjunoondewangi/358971417475675 part2

http://www.facebook.com/notes/burhan-khan/ishq-junoondewangi/363268643712619 part3

http://www.facebook.com/notes/burhan-khan/ishq-junoon-dewangi/373155999390550 part4

Hello dear all, Thanks for  liking the story. Keep reading please and don't forget to leave the comments.

Thanks.

PART 5

It was 2:00 o'clock in the morning and he couldn't relax and keep pacing the room thinking about her. Since he came back in his room; he urge to go back to her, find her and never ever wants to loose her again. He wanted to hold her in his arms and wanted to say sorry and also wanted to shake her so hard for leavening him. His emotions were on roller coaster. He was happy that he had found her and also sad to see the look on her face.

He doesn't want to think about what would happen when he will tell her that why he married her at that time and why he had blackmailed her, that he actually thought that she was in love with his jijaji and he thought that she was a gold digger and going to ruin his Di's life and top up to all of that he thought that she was character less and thats why he treated her that way that night. This thought has already been killing him...really killing him since he found out that she was innocent in all this matter of Sham.

He couldn't stay there any more thinking what if..., he'll not be able to find her again not see her again and this thing is bothering him a lot...means a LOT. He wanted to hate her for so many reasons which he had found out when she was gone left him wondering that how and when she had become the biggest part of his life. He wanted to hate for loving her so much.to leave him there like that and not giving him any chance of saying sorry and ran away; but couldn't and that making him more furious.

He was cruel with her, he had hurt her a lot, but still she had stayed, she had stayed with him as she promised for six months . But in those six months were not as compare to the night she left him and she had the reason to leave him.

And then that letter. She had left for him, heart breaking soul crushing...his soul had been crushed.

He was surprised that he was convincing himself for her accuses.

He didn't want to remember but memories doesn't ask permission

FLASH BACK

He came from office late night and already called home to not wait for him for the dinner. When he entered the house, it was already passed dinner time so hall was empty every one must be in their rooms so he was not expecting anyone there.

But then he noticed from the entrance door that Sham was coming down from the stairs of pool side.

Pool side stairs go to two landings on the house, one is in the second floor which has guest house and store and upper that the roof.

HE ignored him thinking that he must be coming from the roof and start walking towards his way when he stop dead on his tracks again and saw that Khushi is also coming down on the same way. Sham was there by the time, Arnav see her vanish in their room beside the pool. Sham noticed him there and startled.

"Oh Arnav..."

"What the hell you were doing there?" Arnav asked angrily

Sham knew that khushi was in guest room with kids, so he smirked and said "Oh, Arnav me and Khushi ji were just meeting on the roof you know you are very tough with her..."

Arnav's eyes turned red with anger"Lair..."

"Oh come on Arnav go ahead ask her about it...but she would probably lie with you that she was in guest room or some where else anyway, you don't need any proof '.I know and you know that I am telling you the truth, but if you insist I can provide that too, you know Khushi ji told me that you blackmailed her into this marriage that if she wouldn't marry you then you won't let Aakash marry and Payal." he laughed...you know...about your fake marriage and I know you two don't have any husband wife relationship.

I know she won't let you touch her the way I touch her..."

It was the last straw in Arnav's self control and he punched his face. Sham was not expecting this so taken aback from his anger that he was scared and ran away.

"That bitch...she told him when she promised me she won't...

Arnav remembered when he was this angry in his life before, when he saw Sham and Khushi together on the roof and now it was the same pain he was feeling, same rage uncontrollable urge to rip apart something and he knew what he exactly want and what he'll do.

KHUSI

He barge towards his room and opened it with the bang that it shook from its hinges.

Khushi was sitting on the bed corner thinking something when Arnav came in like a storm. He was obviously angry with something and the way he was glaring at her it was not hard to figure out that he was angry with her.

She stood up,"Arnavji..."

Suddenly he threw his bag aside and turn to lock the door and then close the pool side door,

"Arnavji...what is it, what are you doing...?" She was so confused with his behavior and scared of him now he can tell that she was really scared but he was blind with hate and rage and draw the curtains and turned to her.

He took off his coat and keep glaring at her and slowly stepped towards her while loosing his tie and unbuttoning his shirt, she backed off and end up to the bed side wall, shivering she couldn't made the sound more than "Arnavji..."

Today she was wearing pink saree, she was looking beautiful and so innocent and had tears on his lashes ,may be she was crying,his heart jumped as usual when she cry but then remembered what sham has told him"you know you are so tough with her and she told me about your fake marriage" he cornered her there and she was trapped there like deer trap in search light and couldn't move.

"where were you?"He asked stonily, half prying she would not lie to him.

"What...?" she was so confused that she was speechless with his question.

"You heard me khushi, where were you just now?" he shook her roughly and demanded

"I...I was in the guest house you know...'

"She might just lie to you that she was in guest room or some where else."

"LAIR"

but he didn't let her complete her sentence and yelled so loud that she put her hands on her ears scared

"Arnav ji what are you saying...I don't understand" and try to free herself but his grip was like iron and bone crashing that she cried out painfully.

He threw her on bed, she was surprised by his sudden out rage and tried to speak again but suddenly he was there on the bed beside her . She tried to jump off the bed but he grabbed his palu and pulled her on the bed again and she helplessly landed in his lap, palu aside , she blushed and try to get up again she froze with horror when she saw the look on his face. Beautiful figure of her was so inviting,

"She won't let you touch her like the way she let me touch her"

He was blind with rage and hatred . He turned off the light.

After that he didn't pay any attention on her crying, on her begging, he put his hand on her mouth tightly until he finished with her.

In the middle of the night he woke up confused with complete darkness and turn on the light and see the time, it was 4:00 Am.

He was shirtless and there was sheets around his waist and then he looked around and froze.

The bed was crumbled up and every where were broken pieces of bangles...khushi's bangles and then blood... there was blood on the sheets.

He remembered the what happened and his heart twisted painfully, he looked around the room but khushi was no where to be seen.

But there was a folded paper on his bedside.

He picked it up and with regret opened it and first thing he noted that there were spots on the letter where some words were lighter. It didn't take much him to think that those were tears marks.

His heart twisted painfully, he slid slowly beside his bed.

"You told me so many times that you hate me, tonight you proved that how much you hate me. You show me tonight. Only God know what have I done that You D graded me, humiliated me, rejected and all other ways of hurt me. You hate my oukat, you think I am third class. I am cheep but tonight you sow that how low you think of me.

You never explain yourself .I begged you to tell me how did I hurt you, but you didn't tell me. I cope with all of it. It is ironic now that even after all of it, I always felt safe with you I knew ;had believed that you would not hurt me like the you did . But...why?why did you do it. You wound my soul and for this I won't forgive ever.

I've nothing else say to you.

Today our contract is complete. I am sure you must know that as you were counting days.once you said, I made your life hell in your room and it suffocate you to breath in the same room with me. I am going, leaving.

I hope...no..I don't have any hope from you, but being Arnav Singh Raizada show that you are the man of your words like I did and stayed with you for six months; you won't do anything to my jiji's marriage.

Have a happy life Arnav singh Raizada.

He clenched the letter painfully, cursed himself and put on some clothes and check the washroom then pool side, roof, hall, Mandir and every where but she was not there any where.

He came back to the room and remembered what he had done but there was no time to think he grabbed his keys and ran lock his bed room and went off to find her.

Flash back over

How can she forgive me after that. He still remembered the way she was crying and begging him to stop and tell her the reason of his anger, but whenever he did explain to her his reasons of anger with her.

Never

"What the hell..."he opened the window for air.

He even hated himself next morning when he came from the outside and everyone asked him where have he been and told them that khushi had left last night, he didn't tell them what happened .

There were obviously many questions raised and then he found out that she was actually in the guest room with bubbly and cleaning the room after tuition kids left the house.

His world was upside down then.

''you bas***d you lie to me..." he accused Sham and grabbed his collar and wanted to beat him in pulp.

"No Arnav, you did this to yourself and khushiji, It shows that you didn't trust your wife. It's not me."

And he was right.he knew he was right.

He had cried when he told his Di later that she had left him.

He had red that letter again and again,

Who I am kidding...I've lost her, the way I treated her...after that..., He couldn't forget the look on her face when she saw him that pain and hatred ,how could she look at him like that? He was not used to it with her, she always looked him with love, longing... with her lovely smile he understood when she was in love with him, it was so easy it was all written on her face but he ruthlessly ignored it and knew that she was in his control and he forbid her to love him. And now he also knows too that she hates him.

His heart twisted painfully thinking about her.

After she left, everyone was angry with him , he had to face the people and answered.

But he had nothing to say.

He had been looking around for her since then and now he has found her; he won't let her go.

she is my khushi...MY... SHE...IS... STILL...MINE. Period. Doesn't matter is she has taken off her mangal sutar or didn't put the sindoor,but she is still my khushi. Does she think that contract is over so she is free.

Have I been nothing? Just a vague memory lost in her own little world? While I searched and pondered everywhere to find her, a sign, a scent. But no, I am nothing.

Then the Arnav Singh Raizada merge through all the cloudy mind and shook him.

"But I'll win her back, I CAN'T LET HER GO NOW" he said to himself and felt relaxed.

We have some business to deal with you miss Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada.

Edited by maha786100 - 11 years ago