Some scenes of toda which i wanna cherish lifetime

Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

ARSHI and that hauntingly beautiful scenes? Simply entrancing..😍 It was a scintillating moment to the music of time (Rabba Ve), it was sheer poetry on the pages of life; poetry in motion, poetry in gestures, poetry in action, poetry in every thing..Aren't these two beautiful thing, and when they are romancing, it's enthralling, it's magical, it's bewitching, it's class itself, and they are lovelier than ever..I almost forgot to breathe seeing them today..

how his hands moved  from head to neck...when he was pulling her towards him, his hands was on the head but closer shot his hands on the neck ..hayeee more sexy

No, I didn't love it at all when he pulled her close, but time stopped
No, i didn't love it at all when they got lost into each other's eyes, but silence sang

No, I didn't love it at all when he holding her so close going to kiss, but my screens melted

she sooo damn wanted him to kiss on the lips πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I LOVED WHEN He did not even know who was at door, but still got her more closer..and even held her warmthly closely answering HP hayeee
No, I didn't love it at all when he pulled her close again, but his heart raced

ARSHI redefine class, ARSHI have their own brand of romance, sizzle and sensuality..And its all kinds of magical and surreal..

It was dope, baby, pure dope..

Sowie for rambling so much, I am high on the drug called ARSHI..It's lethal..Beware..

Forgot to say this earlier..GauCha, GauCha, GauCha,😍 I am officially in love with these two..They just keep getting classier, hotter and better..A question, how do you guys resist each other! 😳 πŸ€ͺπŸ˜† OK, sowie for being personal..

Wonderful job, both of you! *standing ovation*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
☺️lovely scene aww cant get over it!!!!! i loved when HP come n he is still holding her close aww n the way he talked to HP in sexy seductive voice awww i died man!!Edited by twix - 11 years ago
Nightingale... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved that scene...these two have the best chemistry everrr