Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Riddhima - The way I see her (Page 6)

jaaneman007 Senior Member
jaaneman007
jaaneman007

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged

The way i see it Rids ne agey kaafi gul khilane hain.LOL

at some stage, she's going to lay claims on Mohan. There's going to be tanaav in MM married life because of that, with the two living away for a while. There will be scenes with Mohan looking down yearningly into Megha's bedroom in the Vyas house and Megha refusing to look up openly. Aag dono taraf se. Nice romantic songs in the background that should send legions of women fans into swoons and fainting spells.Wink

After that,. when CVs decide they've inflicted enough pain on viewers, Mohan will remember to use his investigative journalism skills and find out that Ridz pehle se shaadi shuda hai. He might even hook up with her husband no 1 and bring him in to expose all. That should take us through quite a few episodes till they come up with a new twist. True to Indian serials, we have to get twists- husband-wife can live shaanti se, only for a few episodes. So yeh hai humaree Ridz ki contributions.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bsingapurysumiswap-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Pic of Rondee with butter knife tryin to say i suicide...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bsingapury

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
i am very scared waht riddhima will do in future ...as he expressions were too scary..i feel like shes a not proper..bit mad as she took butter wnife..totally confused abt her
ash28 IF-Achieverz
ash28
ash28

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
ridhima ek no ki pagal h door ho jaa meghan ki zindagi se

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index