India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Riddhima - The way I see her (Page 4)

nysharry Newbie
nysharry
nysharry

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Ridhs has definitely started showing the traits of a psychopath and this will become more evident in the future episodes. Thats the only way the CVs can make MR marriage void, if ridhs is mental and her parents had kept it as a secret from Mohan, because then it clearly becomes the case of cheating.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cecilia90

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
DJ Bro..Hug
Finally, Tune yahan pe naya post kar diya..Party

Mujhe patha tha..WinkLOL that u will make a post on Riddhima only..LOL
U LOWE Riddhima's character since CMG days..CoolROFL

Wonderful post by u bro..Clap 
U have justified Riddhima's actions in yesterday's epi.. really well..!Clap
crazy87 Senior Member
crazy87
crazy87

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
From what I saw in yesterday's episode I can infer that this Riddhima will be going to Mohan's sangeet with open Mind just to prove to her Mother and more of to herself that she can stay happy without Mohan but when she sees Mohan eye locking and all that thing with Megha then some amount of jealousy will surely creep in her Mind and then after marriage that's going to grow even larger when see actually see's Mohan very happy with Megha and her kids and then she is bound to create some problem...As I can see she has that same amount of pagalpan or joonoon  in her act as we get to see in Mohan some time...So,I'm actually quite apprehensive with this riddhima...
Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
This whole Ridhima thing stands out like a sore thumb in the otherwise NBTish flow of scenes...atleast there is an attempt made to bring back the old flavor...
Hope they close this track as soon as possible - coz i could only ROFL at the pathetic delivery of dialogs and expressions from R and mom duo.
I would any day accept a Prateek or Dinanath to bring abt the drama - this track is going beyond tolerance...
Somehow even the direction and the cliched script - clearly demarcates - vintage and TRP stuff...
Sad but I still cling on to my belief that M R shaadi did not really happen and there is some twist on these lines that will eventually come up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cecilia90bsingapury

crazy87 Senior Member
crazy87
crazy87

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekz

This whole Ridhima thing stands out like a sore thumb in the otherwise NBTish flow of scenes...atleast there is an attempt made to bring back the old flavor...
Hope they close this track as soon as possible - coz i could only ROFL at the pathetic delivery of dialogs and expressions from R and mom duo.
I would any day accept a Prateek or Dinanath to bring abt the drama - this track is going beyond tolerance...
Somehow even the direction and the cliched script - clearly demarcates - vintage and TRP stuff...
Sad but I still cling on to my belief that M R shaadi did not really happen and there is some twist on these lines that will eventually come up.

I too think there must be some twist surely about all this and as Kunal too said this this Mohan Ridz. Marriage to kuch nahi hai aur bare bare twist aane wale hai...But I seriously doubt that the twist will be in Mohan's favour as in one of the promo the kaire's female lead said that she wish that "twist" never comes and Mohan Megha Marriage happens peaceful...I don't remember the exact wording but it like this only...So,whatever twist will come will surely not be nice and expect lots of bomb explosion on Mohan in the next week...Don't know how this CV's gone end this riddhima track...As it's quite evident that no one is liking this Ridz. track as evident from the comments on colors channel so,lets see whether CV's pay any attention to all that negative comment and do something to ouster  this Ridz. and her Mother...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bsingapury

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Omg DJ...I casm on the forum today to make a post on Ridhima myself and when i saw this one I was oleased to see that I am not the only one who finds that Ridhima is really 'too good to be true'...

Actually two instances in the episodes  made me curious about her...

One was when her mom said that if even a hair-clip of yours goes missing u kick up a big fuss...and the look she gave her mom when she was threatening her with the surgical knife...

Don't know whether I am right in thinking that Ridhs will not be able to see Meghan's happiness...She does seem to me to be having some traits of turning psychotic...Maybe this turn will come a little later..or maybe it won't come at all...But even if it does come it will be interesting to watch...provided it is handled well...

For now lets sit back and enjoy the Sangeet and wedding and see our Meghan's love story gather momentum...

bsingapury-Swetha-

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
She looked like a psycho bomb waiting to explode on someone in yesterday's episode LOL 

bsingapuryMehek25

zandu37 Senior Member
zandu37
zandu37

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Yes, everyone here seems to be wondering why in the world did Mohan marry Riddima. Well we may find an answer from the following Mohan - Guru conversation

Guru: Bhaiyaa, mere Maa Baapu kehte the ki shaadi ek gaadi ki tarah hai aur pati patni uske do tyre ke tarah hain. Grihasthi ki gaadi to theek se chalne ke liye dono tyre ko saath saath mil julke chalna padta hai. Agar ek bhi tyre puncture ho jaye toh gaadi ruk jayeegi. Samjhe ?!!

Mohan: Haan Naa! Pata hai mujhe. Abey, tabhi toh maine ek spare tyre ka jugaad kar rakhka hai !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87NBT-BVLekzbsingapuryMehek25

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index