India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Riddhima - The way I see her (Page 2)

Kunalrocks Senior Member
Kunalrocks
Kunalrocks

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Uskey dark circles ,eye bags gulabi smudged lippistikk and daant , aankhen..chudail hai. ok as regards her going to Sanngeet and showing normalcy I doubt it. have u guys seen COCKTAIL? Even Deepika coudn't let go off saif at the the party they party about openly her giving off saif to the other girl diana..she at first seemed chilled fir jo usney tamaasha kiya... Waisa hi tamaasha riddhima karegi... Renu... Indu koi nahi chahiye riddhima hi tamaasha karegiLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76blmadhuriDJ..Sunna_Deewani

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
The way she said that she can do anything for Mohan's happiness...there was a maniac kinda vibe when she said thatLOL Will this go to 'Pyaar Tune Kya Kia' track?ROFL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KunalrocksDee_76blmadhuribsingapuryDJ..

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

I never thought that someone would make a post on RiddhimaLOL. Anyways wonderful post. Thumbs Up I agree with you and honestly this Ridz girl has increased my curiosity as to how her track is gonna end but one thing I'm sure, which is, the truth won't come out before marriage. 

Ohh wait for Shweta or Di's comment you may just get the answer ROFL

i agree with you the truth is not gonna come out before MM marriage and how it will come god only know ...hope they handle the mess they have gotten themselves into

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76blmadhuri_SilentSoul_

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

But her dialogues when shez threatening her mom.. Kidda mere liya yeh asaan smthg like dat.. So shez might not b doing dis for the time. Then koyi normal yesa kyu karenga..? From her acting skill i thought she'z a psycho. Dont get me wrong. Am not praising her acting skills. I cant help laughing while she was threatening her mom.

priyu_friendKunalrocksDee_76blmadhuriDJ..

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

The way she said that she can do anything for Mohan's happiness...there was a maniac kinda vibe when she said thatLOL Will this go to 'Pyaar Tune Kya Kia' track?ROFL 

Yes! Why not? 

"Pyar tune kya kiya, pyaar tune kya kiya
6 gante me achanak di hai nayi duniya, di hai nayi khushiyanLOL

KunalrocksDee_76blmadhuripc_palssumiswap

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by manesha76

OMG , I was scared of Riddhima today . She gave a horror look to her Mom today . Yah i agree with Bidzie truth would not come out before Marriage now . 

Tab toh deffo Vamp banegiLOL

They can sincerely keep away from making her the vamp ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76blmadhuri

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ..

I never thought that someone would make a post on RiddhimaLOL. Anyways wonderful post. Thumbs Up I agree with you and honestly this Ridz girl has increased my curiosity as to how her track is gonna end but one thing I'm sure, which is, the truth won't come out before marriage. 

Ohh wait for Shweta or Di's comment you may just get the answer ROFL

i agree with you the truth is not gonna come out before MM marriage and how it will come god only know ...hope they handle the mess they have gotten themselves into
This Ridz girl is gonna be psycho lover..mark my words! The way she said that she could do anything for Mohan's happiness...oh damn that was scaryShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76blmadhuri

jaaneman007 Senior Member
jaaneman007
jaaneman007

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

LOL wait until there's a thread on Riddhima's evil-looking mom. Now that will be something. That woman gives me the heebie jeebiesLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index