Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NBT-BV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: DJ..

Riddhima continues to remain a concern factor. Most are finding she too positive right now or more aptly put too good to be true and then may turn psycho aka negative ...

I don't really think that may be necessary to happen and nor do I think she is too positive. She is instinctively following what her heart and her ideals are asking her to.

She did fall for Mohan or not but she married him. Though he was cornered and blackmailed, she believed until Mohan broke the myth that he wanted that marriage. So the moment Mohan accepted marriage to her she accepted him as a husband. At that moment, when her mother is asking her to disclose the fact of their marriage to all she threatened to slash herself. She took the extreme step knowing that may just be the only option ' i.e. emotional blackmail. This does not prove suicidal tendencies and resultant her turning negative ' psycho.

When she said this is very easy for her to do this. She is just referring to her stubborn ways of emotional blackmail, coaxing or threatening done with her parents to get her ends met. For her, the ultimate goal is that her 'husband' remains happy and so she took that step.

Riddhima seems giving and selfless. She says that she will be at the Megha Mohan sangeet and will show that she is truly happy. This decision itself is a huge one. Trust me it's not easy. But she is thinking of doing it to prove a point to her mother and would be doing it. But this why we may see some change in this character in the coming episodes.  Some amount of jealousy, regret, grudge, etc may creep into her. But, I sincerely hope that the CVs do not use such emotions to turn this character completely negative. If these emotions are used well they can give this character and the so called darned twist a good ending.

PS Shweta and DI I am waiting for your special comment on this tapic 🀣

DJ - you have done the analysis which is quite logical. Under normal circumstances in real life, people feel this way. Stubborn persons are generally idealistic and have obsessions (degree may vary). This is a show and when I say Rdz may turn -ve-its just my intuition and psychology of the TV show writers. In many stories they brought in twists like this. I don't exactly remember the names but definitely I've seen similar situations and the characters transformations. The "suicidal tendency" which I have said in another post just means that people who do emotional  blackmail with a suicide threat while other resort to different threats like leaving the house.

Hope Rdz turns out to be a nice girl and everyone enjoy the show & be happy.

Edited by NBT-BV - 11 years ago
Dee_76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

This Ridz girl is gonna be psycho lover..mark my words! The way she said that she could do anything for Mohan's happiness...oh damn that was scary😲

totally agree with you Bidzie, chalti phirti pret atma lag rahi thi πŸ˜† agar yeh avatar apna Monu dekta toh kuch mahino tak voh soo nahi pata bechara πŸ€£
She is turning into an obessed lover and when she will see in sangeet the eyelock of MM toh phir toh hog gaya 

UmraoJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaaron, doston... Dil tham ke baitho!!
Cliched words mein batavoon to- ''Ye to sirf trailer tha!! Picture abhi baaki hai!!'

Aaj mausam thoooda (imagine Mohan's 'thoooda') suhana tha! Lekin,
Aanewala koi toofan hai koi toofan hai...

Now this Psycho Raddi will become completely 'atrupt aatma' and outdo Ramsey Brothers, with her horror show!! 

''Main aisi cheez nahin
Jo tyaag karke palat jaaoongi
Main kaat ke rakh doongi sub ko
Yaa aap hi kut jaaoongi''

Edited by WREX - 11 years ago
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Desire is the flame if you keep adding fuel it keeps buring ..the only way to put it off is just stop adding fuel...

this is perfectly apply to rids..

So far whatever character has been come in front of us is like normal simple girls one of like us may be underlying strong character with little sturbbunness...and if we see we all are like that with little more or less frequency...

Most important things so far has been told about ridhhima

1. she has never loved anyone but it came in front of us that in first meeting she fell in love with mohan and accept him as her husband and as her mom further added that Sanskari ladki once accept someone as husband then till death tht person remain husband for them

Irony before rids only thought mohan as her husband but now in reallity mohan is indeed her husband in true sense
how could it be possible for girl like rids to let go off mohan so easily.
Right now whatever side of character she is showing its more like first wave after affection. She can do anything for mohan's happiness . Her obsession very clearly visible here. Right now she is looking at things that mohan is happy with megh and for that she can let go mohan forever and she is doing tht also

However she is forgetting to do so she has to go away completely not only physically but mentally also from mohan and that she is unable to do so.

She is adament to attend mohan's sangit. I will say that is very very BAD news for us.
Till now she has only seen mohan's sorrow and done sacrifice for him but when she will attend sangit and see mohan happy with someone else that is going to work as fuel as i said in my opening of the post...

that is going to be reaso of jealousy creeping in her...

she will start having strong desire to have mohan in her life...but still her goodness is over powering her negativeness...

and she is in mode that she wants her PATI happy ...

I am afraid the moment she will start feeling Megha cannot keep mohan happy (for any reason may be MR truth coming out and because of megha Mohan in distress and in sorrow ) ..and the moment rids will start believing that Megha is actually reason for mohan's all problem and sorriw..that would be last straw for her all goodness

and that point her promise to god will become verys trong where she said Keep my husband happy and i can do anything to keep him happy...

so her mission will start to keep away from megha becayse megha cannot keep her husband happy and his happiness lies onlly with her and only she can keep mohan happy

now we have seen how aggressively she threaten her mom so that tiny agression reveals how much far she can go...

LIKE RICHA in PARICHAY...
the moment she will start looking at megha as other women in her husband life we are all in roler coaster ride again...
Edited by bsingapury - 11 years ago
nysharry thumbnail
Ridhs has definitely started showing the traits of a psychopath and this will become more evident in the future episodes. Thats the only way the CVs can make MR marriage void, if ridhs is mental and her parents had kept it as a secret from Mohan, because then it clearly becomes the case of cheating.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
DJ Bro..πŸ€—
Finally, Tune yahan pe naya post kar diya..πŸ₯³

Mujhe patha tha..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† that u will make a post on Riddhima only..πŸ˜†
U LOWE Riddhima's character since CMG days..😎🀣

Wonderful post by u bro..πŸ‘ 
U have justified Riddhima's actions in yesterday's epi.. really well..!πŸ‘
crazy87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
From what I saw in yesterday's episode I can infer that this Riddhima will be going to Mohan's sangeet with open Mind just to prove to her Mother and more of to herself that she can stay happy without Mohan but when she sees Mohan eye locking and all that thing with Megha then some amount of jealousy will surely creep in her Mind and then after marriage that's going to grow even larger when see actually see's Mohan very happy with Megha and her kids and then she is bound to create some problem...As I can see she has that same amount of pagalpan or joonoon  in her act as we get to see in Mohan some time...So,I'm actually quite apprehensive with this riddhima...
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This whole Ridhima thing stands out like a sore thumb in the otherwise NBTish flow of scenes...atleast there is an attempt made to bring back the old flavor...
Hope they close this track as soon as possible - coz i could only ROFL at the pathetic delivery of dialogs and expressions from R and mom duo.
I would any day accept a Prateek or Dinanath to bring abt the drama - this track is going beyond tolerance...
Somehow even the direction and the cliched script - clearly demarcates - vintage and TRP stuff...
Sad but I still cling on to my belief that M R shaadi did not really happen and there is some twist on these lines that will eventually come up.
crazy87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lekz

This whole Ridhima thing stands out like a sore thumb in the otherwise NBTish flow of scenes...atleast there is an attempt made to bring back the old flavor...

Hope they close this track as soon as possible - coz i could only ROFL at the pathetic delivery of dialogs and expressions from R and mom duo.
I would any day accept a Prateek or Dinanath to bring abt the drama - this track is going beyond tolerance...
Somehow even the direction and the cliched script - clearly demarcates - vintage and TRP stuff...
Sad but I still cling on to my belief that M R shaadi did not really happen and there is some twist on these lines that will eventually come up.

I too think there must be some twist surely about all this and as Kunal too said this this Mohan Ridz. Marriage to kuch nahi hai aur bare bare twist aane wale hai...But I seriously doubt that the twist will be in Mohan's favour as in one of the promo the kaire's female lead said that she wish that "twist" never comes and Mohan Megha Marriage happens peaceful...I don't remember the exact wording but it like this only...So,whatever twist will come will surely not be nice and expect lots of bomb explosion on Mohan in the next week...Don't know how this CV's gone end this riddhima track...As it's quite evident that no one is liking this Ridz. track as evident from the comments on colors channel so,lets see whether CV's pay any attention to all that negative comment and do something to ouster  this Ridz. and her Mother...
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg DJ...I casm on the forum today to make a post on Ridhima myself and when i saw this one I was oleased to see that I am not the only one who finds that Ridhima is really 'too good to be true'...

Actually two instances in the episodes  made me curious about her...

One was when her mom said that if even a hair-clip of yours goes missing u kick up a big fuss...and the look she gave her mom when she was threatening her with the surgical knife...

Don't know whether I am right in thinking that Ridhs will not be able to see Meghan's happiness...She does seem to me to be having some traits of turning psychotic...Maybe this turn will come a little later..or maybe it won't come at all...But even if it does come it will be interesting to watch...provided it is handled well...

For now lets sit back and enjoy the Sangeet and wedding and see our Meghan's love story gather momentum...