Riddhima - The way I see her - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

I never thought that someone would make a post on Riddhima😆. Anyways wonderful post. 👍🏼 I agree with you and honestly this Ridz girl has increased my curiosity as to how her track is gonna end but one thing I'm sure, which is, the truth won't come out before marriage. 

Ohh wait for Shweta or Di's comment you may just get the answer 🤣

i agree with you the truth is not gonna come out before MM marriage and how it will come god only know ...hope they handle the mess they have gotten themselves into
But her dialogues when shez threatening her mom.. Kidda mere liya yeh asaan smthg like dat.. So shez might not b doing dis for the time. Then koyi normal yesa kyu karenga..? From her acting skill i thought she'z a psycho. Dont get me wrong. Am not praising her acting skills. I cant help laughing while she was threatening her mom.

The way she said that she can do anything for Mohan's happiness...there was a maniac kinda vibe when she said that😆 Will this go to 'Pyaar Tune Kya Kia' track?🤣 

Yes! Why not? 

"Pyar tune kya kiya, pyaar tune kya kiya
6 gante me achanak di hai nayi duniya, di hai nayi khushiyan😆
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Tab toh deffo Vamp banegi😆! 

They can sincerely keep away from making her the vamp ...
Originally posted by DJ..

Ohh wait for Shweta or Di's comment you may just get the answer 🤣

i agree with you the truth is not gonna come out before MM marriage and how it will come god only know ...hope they handle the mess they have gotten themselves into
This Ridz girl is gonna be psycho lover..mark my words! The way she said that she could do anything for Mohan's happiness...oh damn that was scary😲

I never thought that someone would make a post on Riddhima😆. Anyways wonderful post. 👍🏼 I agree with you and honestly this Ridz girl has increased my curiosity as to how her track is gonna end but one thing I'm sure, which is, the truth won't come out before marriage. 

LOL wait until there's a thread on Riddhima's evil-looking mom. Now that will be something. That woman gives me the heebie jeebies😆
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Yes! Why not? 

"Pyar tune kya kiya, pyaar tune kya kiya
6 gante me achanak di hai nayi duniya, di hai nayi khushiyan😆
LMAO!! 🤣 🤣
Two points i'm adding-Rids said to her Mom"Aap yeh jaanti hai yeh mere liye kitni asaan hai",that means she is accustomed to threaten like this n those r not hollow threats,it reveals her partial pshycho character and the second point-there was no reason of such a debatable track if she was to be remained positive just for helping MM...but i really dun want this Rids track is stretched too much,though at present it seems interesting...
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

Two points i'm adding-Rids said to her Mom"Aap yeh jaanti hai yeh mere liye kitni asaan hai",that means she is accustomed to threaten like this n those r not hollow threats,it reveals her partial pshycho character and the second point-there was no reason of such a debatable track if she was to be remained positive just for helping MM...but i really dun want this Rids track is stretched too much,though at present it seems interesting...
I agree! Ab iss bandi ka pyscho-ness dekhke mujhe bhi mazaa aa raha hai😆.
Riddhima is psycho ..thats confirmed..she threatened her mother that she knows she is capable of doing it...Kahin wo Dr. clean ki patient to nahin 🤓...Doctor to jaldi se ghar se bhaag gaya tha  may be a plan to trap Mohan...😆