Posted: 11 years ago

Riddhima continues to remain a concern factor. Most are finding she too positive right now or more aptly put too good to be true and then may turn psycho aka negative ...

I don't really think that may be necessary to happen and nor do I think she is too positive. She is instinctively following what her heart and her ideals are asking her to.

She did fall for Mohan or not but she married him. Though he was cornered and blackmailed, she believed until Mohan broke the myth that he wanted that marriage. So the moment Mohan accepted marriage to her she accepted him as a husband. At that moment, when her mother is asking her to disclose the fact of their marriage to all she threatened to slash herself. She took the extreme step knowing that may just be the only option โ€“ i.e. emotional blackmail. This does not prove suicidal tendencies and resultant her turning negative โ€“ psycho.

When she said this is very easy for her to do this. She is just referring to her stubborn ways of emotional blackmail, coaxing or threatening done with her parents to get her ends met. For her, the ultimate goal is that her 'husband' remains happy and so she took that step.

Riddhima seems giving and selfless. She says that she will be at the Megha Mohan sangeet and will show that she is truly happy. This decision itself is a huge one. Trust me it's not easy. But she is thinking of doing it to prove a point to her mother and would be doing it. But this why we may see some change in this character in the coming episodes.  Some amount of jealousy, regret, grudge, etc may creep into her. But, I sincerely hope that the CVs do not use such emotions to turn this character completely negative. If these emotions are used well they can give this character and the so called darned twist a good ending.

PS Shweta and DI I am waiting for your special comment on this tapic ๐Ÿคฃ

I never thought that someone would make a post on Riddhima๐Ÿ˜†. Anyways wonderful post. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I agree with you and honestly this Ridz girl has increased my curiosity as to how her track is gonna end but one thing I'm sure, which is, the truth won't come out before marriage. 
Right now she is positive. But after attending the sangeet, she will definitely think over all the happenings. She would think all the celebrations should have been for her as she is the one mohan married. So later she may turn negative. But if CVs don't want that, then its better they reveal the MR marriage truth after the sangeet itself. 

OMG , I was scared of Riddhima today . She gave a horror look to her Mom today . Yah i agree with Bidzie truth would not come out before Marriage now . 
Originally posted by manesha76

OMG , I was scared of Riddhima today . She gave a horror look to her Mom today . Yah i agree with Bidzie truth would not come out before Marriage now . 

Tab toh deffo Vamp banegi๐Ÿ˜†! 
she has to turn negative,otherwise megha ka patta kat jayegi
trp world me sympathy jiska pati bhi uska.
Originally posted by manesha76

yups agree with u Mom... I was scared when she came to her Mom with that knife...Mujhe laga wo uske Mom ko hi chhura marne wali hai...
๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Tab toh deffo Vamp banegi๐Ÿ˜†! 

Ridz ki sacchai itni Khatarnak hogi yeh toh meine socha hi nahi tha . Ab toh agar iss Track se TRP nahi badi toh kisise nahi badd sakti ๐Ÿ˜†
Uskey dark circles ,eye bags gulabi smudged lippistikk and daant , aankhen..chudail hai. ok as regards her going to Sanngeet and showing normalcy I doubt it. have u guys seen COCKTAIL? Even Deepika coudn't let go off saif at the the party they party about openly her giving off saif to the other girl diana..she at first seemed chilled fir jo usney tamaasha kiya... Waisa hi tamaasha riddhima karegi... Renu... Indu koi nahi chahiye riddhima hi tamaasha karegi๐Ÿ˜†
The way she said that she can do anything for Mohan's happiness...there was a maniac kinda vibe when she said that๐Ÿ˜† Will this go to 'Pyaar Tune Kya Kia' track?๐Ÿคฃ