~*IPKKND 1st Anniversary Celeb Contest: Results*~

Posted: 11 years ago

1 year anniversary
C e l e b r a t i O n
S p e c i a l C o n t e s t s
R E s u L t s.

Hello Shello Pyaara IPKKNDians & ArHi fanatics ☺️

100 years later πŸ˜†.. But yes! I am back with the results of IPKKND's 1 year anniversary celebration contests 

Firstly, I'd like to thank Saraa (~Saraa~) & Khushi (..first.rain..) for helping count the votes for the VM/Siggy contestsπŸ€—

Unless anyone has forgotten, here are the 4 contests we ran during the 1 year anniversary celebration special week:
  • quiz contest
  • signature (siggy) contest
  • video avatar contest
  • videomix contest

Unfortunately we didn't get any participation for the Video Avatar contest which left us shocked when we have so many creatives around the forum 😲.. Although we did get some participation for the Siggy and Videomix contest. We recieved a spectacular participation turn out with the quiz contest especially..

I'd also like to thank all the members who took time out to participate in the contests giving it some sort of turn out and also to those who voted πŸ˜›

Time for me to stop with my bak bak πŸ˜†.. and without further ado to announce the contest winners:

quiz
contest results

The quiz contest recieved the highest participation and there was no winner nor runner-up for the quiz contest.. All the entries we recieved from the members got all the answers correct and received a high score and full marks of 18/18.. Congrats to you all πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ You are all true IPKKNDians!

Here are the questions with the answers to the quiz contest:
  1. How was Khushi & Arnav's first entry in the show? Arnav: When he stepped out from a helicopter at Sheesh Mahal. Khushi: When she is talking to Payal and reassuring her that asking for dowry on the marriage day is wrong and she will talk to her jija ji about it. In this scene only her eyes and her back is shown, she is later shown to be talking to Devi Maiyya discussing the issue in which her full frame is shown.
  2. What was the reason for Khushi to go out during Payal's Wedding? Khushi wanted to meet Abishek (Payal's fiance) so that she can convince him not to ask for dowry.
  3. When and How did Khushi & Arnav meet for the first time? On the Day of Payal's wedding Khushi entered Arnav's Fashion show by mistake, She slipped on the ramp and fell into Arnav's arms.
  4. Who helped Khushi get a job at AR Company? Shyam Manohar Jha
  5. What challenges/tasks did Arnav gave Khushi when working with him? Take measurments of body builders, Right a dictation, Hold his models coat, Challenge her to wear short dress, Handle the parking area, Office papers to be typed by the next morning, order her to go n check profile of costruction building.
  6. How did Payal & Akash met the first time? In a market place where Payal helped a small child from Akash's car.
  7. Why did Khushi resign from AR Company? She had a near death experience at the guest house where Arnav had sent her. She couldnt take all the insults anymore and resigned
  8. For what reason did Nani disliked Lavanya? She was not traditional enough and not fit to be a Raizada Bahu
  9. Which was the first dance sequence of Arnav-Khushi? Teri meri prem kahani sequence on Payal-Akash's sangeet.
  10. What is Arnav's favorite color? Red
  11. Why did Lavanaya leave Arnav? She understood that Arnav cared for Khushi and loved Khushi and not her.
  12. Why does Arnav stay away from love? He believes in only the power & money, he thinks those are the main things that help them to go with the world and he thinks love can make him weak. He doesn't want to be a weak person at any cost and he is afraid of love as he losses his loved one's before like he lost his mum and he can't tolerate one more disappearance of the people that he loves.
  13. Why did Arnav decided to marry Khushi? He marries Khushi cos he thought that she has an affair with Shyam and that marrying her was the only way to save his Di's marriage as she was pregnant.
  14. Why did Khushi agree to marry Arnav? To Save Payal's marriage as Arnav blackmailed her to break PayAsh marriage if she didn't marry him.
  15. What pushed Arnav to tell Khushi the reason behind their marriage? Khushi was about to commit suicide thinking he loves lavanya and he's like I don't love lavanya and I don't think I ever did and she says then why did you marry me and all these questions got to him and he just shattered screaming because I know about you and shyam.
  16. In which papers did Shyam wanted Arnav's signatures? The Will Papers
  17. Why did Khushi suspected Arnav to be in danger? Because he said "I Love you" to her on the phone.
  18. Who helped Khushi find out more about Arnav's kidnapping? Manorama Mami
A big Thankyou to the following members who participated making the contest successful and full of participation:
  1. Baki
  2. iluvarshi15
  3. jessicad
  4. -Barun-
  5. ..Manal..
  6. -Aimz-
  7. sayeed87
  8. -Neloufer-
  9. ArhiKoolio
  10. SK1991
  11. coolsabs
  12. abcdew
  13. srahs
  14. rockstar09
  15. amiee125
  16. tash10
  17. -Anks-
  18. barunroxx7
  19. lazyleaves
  20. mahi0809
  21. suhanana
  22. roshnidiya

All of you got all the quiz contest questions correct and therefore here are siggies for you all to use as you all are winners:

signature
contest results

The Runner-up is...

..Manal..

With the Siggy:

Congrats Manal, your siggy was very beautiful. Here is a little prize for you:

and, The Winner is...

..Manal..

With the Winning Siggy:

Beautiful siggy Manal. Congrats πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Here is a little prize for you:

A big Thankyou to the following members who participated making the contest successful and full of some participation sending in beautiful entries:
  1. ..Manal..
  2. gohem123
  3. ArhiKoolio
  4. neha_bbsr2005

Here is a little something for all you members for participating:

Videomix contest results

The Runner-up is...

Mistiix3

With the VM:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nlMIUjSDBk [/YOUTUBE]

Link to Original VM: http://www2.zshare.ma/htxy008m5thd

Congrats Ghausia, your VMwas very beautiful. Here is a little prize for you:

and, The Winner is...

Arhikoolio

With the Winning VM:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuHRGapj0WE [/YOUTUBE]

Link to Original VM: 1st_Year_IPKKND_VM_Contest.flv - 15.9 Mb

Beautiful VM Shelly. Congrats πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Here is a little prize for you:

A big Thankyou to the following members who participated making the contest successful and full of some participation sending in beautiful entries:
  1. coldy07
  2. ArhiKoolio
  3. Sunshine Girl
  4. Mistiix3
  5. SK1991
  6. InvisibleSmile

Here is a little something for all you members for participating:

Congrats to all the Winners & Runner-ups πŸ€— Most of all a special congrats to all the members who participated.. you are all winners, all the entries were beautiful πŸ‘πŸ‘

Special thanks to Khushi (khushix) for making all the Runner-up/Winner siggies and to Reeno (-Afridimalikk-) for making the Participant siggies
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

With that note.. its time for me to say alvida.. But that's not all, the DT will be back with more contests, activities and more fun posts around the forum soon πŸ˜›

L o v e A l w a y s,

WohoW i won!!!!!

πŸ€—

first of all i would like to thank DT who have arranged so beautiful contests for us... i luved it a lots..πŸ‘

n i've participated in quiz contest n i'm glad tat not just me but we all won  hurray!!!  πŸ‘πŸΌ

n then i've participated in siggy but unfortunatly i haven't won πŸ€” but no worry congrats to the winner..u were indeed bestest from all..  πŸ‘

n yay yay yay...i'm the winner of VM !!!!!!  πŸ€ͺ πŸ₯³

i can't belive it yaar.πŸ€ͺ..it was indeed tuff competetion between Entry 2 n me...so thx all who have liked my Vm n voted for me.πŸ€—.luv ya all n thx for the luvly siggy gift...i luved it .😳..n congrats to all the winners...would luved if these type of contests will be played everytime...thx all for everything...luv Arhi like hellwa ...they truly rock yippy!!!!

party time
 πŸ₯³
ur's luving,caring n entertaining friend,
( Shelly )
Edited by ArhiKoolio - 11 years ago
WOW congrates to all winners
Congratulations to the winners...πŸ€—
Aw yay, I'm the runner up for the VMs!
Thanks to all of you amazing people who voted for me - I had some tough competition and all the VMs were fabulous. Thank you guys once again, I'm truly so glad that you guys enjoy my VMs enough to vote for me 😳
EDIT: Congratulations to ALL winners, and thank you for the beautiful sigpic!
Edited by Mistiix3 - 11 years ago
Congratulations on all the winners!! :D
congrats to all the winners :D
Congratulations to all the Winners! πŸ˜ƒ
wow congrats to all winners..
A BIG SHOUT TO MANAL>>u rock