Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

RATINGS: Pakistani Dramas TRPs 1st July 15 July (Page 2)

Taify IF-Sizzlerz
Taify
Taify

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
We cannot give the points cause of contractual issues. In Pakistan, there are media groups that "sell" these points to advertisers. If we start giving them, we'll be in court =P

Secondly, HUM is more famous in urban cities (kar, lahore,islam) while, ARY and GEO are watched in rest of the countries (other than villages, where there are no satellites). I guess this explains why ARY and GEO always takes the cake.

Lastly, Ashk had amazing hype but it just fizzled with time. In the same way, Shehr-e-Zaat is to grow slowly. Mere dard though won't be that big of a success for sure.

As far as Jahez and Annie go... Jahez had big names and Annie worked well, and we all know why. Mera Saein is disappointing as ARY was banking on it. HOWEVER, Quddusi... is a surprise hit. ARY was sturuggling on Fridays and this serial brought it back in the race.

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taify

We cannot give the points cause of contractual issues. In Pakistan, there are media groups that "sell" these points to advertisers. If we start giving them, we'll be in court =P

Secondly, HUM is more famous in urban cities (kar, lahore,islam) while, ARY and GEO are watched in rest of the countries (other than villages, where there are no satellites). I guess this explains why ARY and GEO always takes the cake.

Lastly, Ashk had amazing hype but it just fizzled with time. In the same way, Shehr-e-Zaat is to grow slowly. Mere dard though won't be that big of a success for sure.

As far as Jahez and Annie go... Jahez had big names and Annie worked well, and we all know why. Mera Saein is disappointing as ARY was banking on it. HOWEVER, Quddusi... is a surprise hit. ARY was sturuggling on Fridays and this serial brought it back in the race.
@bold..why??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chaha_khan

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Mere Dard should be in top 3 .
Hum tv need to give lil more attention to this show & should promote it in a better way

Edited by -Maha- - 21 July 2012 at 5:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nida--

why can't we actually get the trp in points like in india ...why just the ranksConfused
and all these top four Geo and Ary show's dont deserve to be there ...don't know how they were on top 
I just saw episodes of Jahez in last couple of days overall the concept was good with very good performances by all the characters but i feel direction wasn't great along with production quality which is no match to hum tv 
Also AKAB as well some times its a good watch but again does not deserve to be on the second spot 
neither does Quddussi Saheb ki bewa or Mera Saein or Ashk deserve to be on top
The only shows that i actually look forward to every week are SeZ Man Jali and Mere dard ko jo zuban mile

The ratings on dramasonline.com do it with points, i think
Taify IF-Sizzlerz
Taify
Taify

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

Originally posted by Taify

@bold..why??

I dnt nkow yeh bold kese ho gaya :S seriously.. =S

Originally posted by _QueenofHearts_

Originally posted by --Nida--

why can't we actually get the trp in points like in india ...why just the ranksConfused
and all these top four Geo and Ary show's dont deserve to be there ...don't know how they were on top 
I just saw episodes of Jahez in last couple of days overall the concept was good with very good performances by all the characters but i feel direction wasn't great along with production quality which is no match to hum tv 
Also AKAB as well some times its a good watch but again does not deserve to be on the second spot 
neither does Quddussi Saheb ki bewa or Mera Saein or Ashk deserve to be on top
The only shows that i actually look forward to every week are SeZ Man Jali and Mere dard ko jo zuban mile

The ratings on dramasonline.com do it with points, i think

they r not real ratings, but based on fans' votes

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Maybe, but they look abit more belevable :PP
-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
I am only watching sirat-e-mustaqeen. Wht an AWESUMMM drama. Seriously pakistani drama's r the best and im not saying it becoz im a pakistani. I have seen, indian, japanese, korean and taiwanese. Although i have to admit Korean serials r grrrt 2. But based on reality pakistani serials r just MINDBLOWING!!!
Taify IF-Sizzlerz
Taify
Taify

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _QueenofHearts_

Maybe, but they look abit more belevable :PP

of course they would for obvious reasons

Go to top