India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner 1.4 : Passion dori... (Page 6)

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
last night, coffee tea. tonight hope to see, or me.

he threw coffee at her. she flung tea on him. sp nuns said, chalo, what a clean love scene, the boy and the girl aren't even touching each other.
no need to go to singapore paris london if you have your instincts in place and your imagination right.

Edited by indi52 - 19 July 2012 at 5:32pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

vidhathricelaIF_Rocksstar1315Parshakushikumarihowcomearchanan14..Smita..amisuvsoni.bsubiscsDivya1503-Gan-beena14--Nishita--Omoraboti

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

he threw coffee at her. she flung tea on him. sp nuns said, chalo, what a clean love scene, the boy and the girl aren't even touching each other.
no need to go to singapore paris london if you have your instincts in place and your imagination right.

GM Di,Hug

I absolutely in in awe of Mr Sobti ab ky akaru kuch aur suj hi nahi raha hai. You are right we get all the high's just watching the show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

highonshowsOmorabotiindi52

MaddyAddy Goldie
MaddyAddy
MaddyAddy

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by call4angela

If only her costume was a little better! That suit reminds me of an autorickshaw! Yellow and green :/  A simlpe saree would be perfect though ;P

ROFL Auto rickshaw!!! ROFL
cant stop laughing! this is surely the most hilarious comment ive read today..
thank you for the laugh SmileEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakate

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
I will be updating late tonight..not that anyone caresLOL...but definitely will...my asli zindagi has taken a toll on me..LOL

will come back her late in the night..Hug

Edited by shybabe - 19 July 2012 at 6:09pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

celaParshasriraoDivya1503indi52beena14--Nishita--

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena14

GM Di,Hug

I absolutely in in awe of Mr Sobti ab ky akaru kuch aur suj hi nahi raha hai. You are right we get all the high's just watching the show.

very good evening to you, beena. yes, the incredible mr sobti. awww. even khushi can't remain focused on anything other than him when he's in this mood. wonder what she's thinking: let me go and fix the world's problems... let me talk to lakshmiji... no let me not look at those eyes... oh the chocolate is on fire... please don't let me feel the pressure on my arms, i don't want to see those lips... they're they're oh they're descending... nooo yes... i mean never... abhi manwao mujhe... hey dm, let me pray.

Edited by indi52 - 19 July 2012 at 5:54pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

celavidhathristar1315writ_in_waterParshaamisuv..Smita..archanan14beena14--Nishita--Divya1503

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shybabe

I will be updating let tonight..not that anyone caresLOL...but definitely will...my asli zindagi has taken a toll on me..LOL

gd morning shy, i care. i do. hope the visit to the cardiologist useful. mine couldn't do a thing. see you soon.

Edited by indi52 - 19 July 2012 at 6:04pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celabeena14Divya1503Omoraboti

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shybabe

I will be updating let tonight..not that anyone caresLOL...but definitely will...my asli zindagi has taken a toll on me..LOL

Shallu what do you mean no one cares Angry Can't talk for others but I care sweetie you know better Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shybabe

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by beena14

GM Di,Hug

very good evening to you, beena. yes, the incredible mr sobti. awww. even khushi can't remain focused on anything other than him when he's in this mood. wonder what she's thinking: let me go and fix the world's problems... let me talk to lakshmiji... no let me not look at those eyes... oh the chocolate is on fire... please don't let me feel the pressure on my arms, i don't want to see those lips... they're they're oh they're descending... nooo yes... i mean never... abhi manwao mujhe... hey dm, let me pray.

Di , saach mei she should go to the convent to become a NUN . I meanyou have this HOt husband of your's flirting with you and she is hmmm I was Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraoamisuvindi52Divya1503

Go to top