Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner 1.4 : Passion dori... (Page 34)

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena14

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Nishi , highlighted blue parts Thumbs Up Girl I wanted a full gutter post not fair you robbed me of reading your thoughtsWink Tu aaj ka post lekhe gi na toh kal ke thoughts be dal de.

Thanks BeenaEmbarrassed If I write a full on gutter post, I will get kicked out of crooner and IFLOLLOLLOL Samajhiye meri majboori ko...side mein aao, kano mein bataungiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine80

Originally posted by Divya1503

Originally posted by Sunshine80

Originally posted by mouramen

loved d posts of Suba, nish, Beenadi and mashira...
net is acting really funny...
sorry for not being able to comment individually...Hug

aur mera collageCryCry...meine post kiya hain...dhoondh abhi ke abhi ...like maar...aur comment bhi deLOLLOL
Cry
i really loved ur collage sunshine ji!!!Clap aap bahut hi busy hogaye aaj kal Cry 

Yes DivsCryCry...kya karoon...beech beech mein aa rahi hoon na...tu hain sambhaalne ke liye ...I have confidence in ur meri behnaHug

awww!!!! Hug Hug Hug
beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

Wow priya, great pointer crooner'ClapClapClap.

Pictures'.as if d whole epi was not enough'.thanks Shy'Heart

Now that I have regained my senses after 2 cold showers since yest let me give my 2 cents'..and  crooners pls keep on reminding me that no BS'.i don't know him or will talk/drool about him at d end of d post.

Lots of expectation frm d precap'.door is open wide by Aakash d new SP son'.Angry.or is he changing a little bit'.he listens to Khushi, eager to know d reason behind payal's keeping mum'.but payal herself interrupts. She wants to take charge'.will mend her relation with Aakash by herself'.Soch  nayee..Wink

Nani d matriarch'..she is better judge of d characters and situations'..she knows d need of d hour is to provide support to Anjali but that doesn't mean d culprit is someone else'.it is and always will be Shyam'she rebukes Manorama and makes her intentions very clear to everybody: hum yeh parivaar ko bikhar ne nehi de sakhte hain'.

Now mrs KKGSR reaches her room, with half cup tea and opens d cupboard'.surprised huh'..hubby dearest is sitting pretty inside'.so simply he tries to put across his thoughts'was trying to remind you of our earlier encounters'.she remembers but denies'ok another effort..throwing coffee on her face coupled with love guru NK's advice'..very nice and gentle way of pleading her to look at him'.another denial'and she throws tea this time at his face'..ok enough let NK go to hell'.this is a couple frm Tom and Jerry world'.lets begin our game'.smug ASR and jungle billi KKG'.all d fun is in taming d shrew'WinkWinkWink.

Should I describe their game once again or deprive you all frm that pleasure'chal nehi karti'Shivani has done a super job there'.Thumbs Up

But holding your defiant wife by d neck, lingering d hand on d back and dori, keep your gaze fixed on d lips'.enough DeadDeadDead'.pleasure denied to you all..LOLLOLsadist me...Wink

Poor HP'.under training of Anjali'barges in d right moment..hona hi hain'remember 8 o clock slot on SP

But bechara how much he will witness at every corner of RM till d time Khushi accepts mr rowdy raizada as her husband and after confession is all hell broke loose'.anywhere and everywhere'.usne dekha kuch toh yeh uska problem hain'LOLLOLLOL

Naniji summons them'.grey hair understands d ladaku couple are done with their evening tea and coffee, lets them know they r going to be late and happily surprised to hear her chotey's plan to accompany them.

Anjali dressing up, their photo in d mirror but moves towards Arnav'nice touch CVs.Star.very happy at chotey's decision and once again like an understanding sister allows him to go and attend his meeting in Agra'

Aakash-mami-payal-nani and innova seating arrangement..OuchOuchOuch

Loved d husband wife bickering'.suna maine'.sun liya toh yaad bhi rakhna'LOLLOLLOL

Leaving d last segment'there more to come'all our wishful thinking..Day Dreaming

Epic scene for me: ASR not leaving khushi in frnt of HP...BlushingBlushing

Epic dialogue: aajkal aap bohut sarney dekhne lage hain...LOLLOLLOL

Reached end now lets just drool at this someone no one called Barun Sobti aka ASR who nears his wife and I go weak on my knees, he says manogi'.i nod maan chuki hoon..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

you r d best'.sobti boy you rock ClapClapClap

only two bloopers: color of tea-coffeeWinkWink
where did d cup go frm khushi's hand?LOLLOL

Anu short precise rocking post Thumbs Up Highlighted green parts loved it. Anu cant wait for Payal to take a stand and fix her problems with Aakash.
beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Nishi , highlighted blue parts Thumbs Up Girl I wanted a full gutter post not fair you robbed me of reading your thoughtsWink Tu aaj ka post lekhe gi na toh kal ke thoughts be dal de.

Thanks BeenaEmbarrassed If I write a full on gutter post, I will get kicked out of crooner and IFLOLLOLLOL Samajhiye meri majboori ko...side mein aao, kano mein bataungiLOL
Tu itni darpok kab se ban gayi yaar . Chal tu post bana aur Pm kar sab buddies ko Kano mei bataneki naubut nahi aayegi . Jab milege toh phir dekha jayega. 
-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Why do I feel that our 'haalat' tonight is going to be far more worse??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshabeena14Divya1503

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parsha

less then an hour to go...aise nahin lag raha hai India world cup finals khaelnae jaa rahi hai..i m hyperventilating...SLOG OVERS!!!Shocked ...but PRIYA NO EXPECTATIONS IS THE MANTRA RIGHT...!!Huff huff ...DIL HAI KI MANTA NAHIN!!!
lambi Sas undar lo aur slowly release girl NK MANTRA Wink  Dil cheez hi aisee hai kya kare.
-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged

Nishi , highlighted blue parts Girl I wanted a full gutter post not fair you robbed me of reading your thoughts Tu aaj ka post lekhe gi na toh kal ke thoughts be dal de.

Thanks Beena If I write a full on gutter post, I will get kicked out of crooner and IF Samajhiye meri majboori ko...side mein aao, kano mein bataungi

Tu itni darpok kab se ban gayi yaar . Chal tu post bana aur Pm kar sab buddies ko Kano mei bataneki naubut nahi aayegi . Jab milege toh phir dekha jayega.

Mujhe mat bhoolna.. I'm all ears LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

Why do I feel that our 'haalat' tonight is going to be far more worse??

Shivani expectations low rakh yaar nahi toh disappoint ho jayegi. Cry The CV's better not rob us . ALL IS WELL...sure it will be a rocking episode.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshasoaringskies-Facetious-Divya1503

Go to top