Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner 1.4 : Passion dori... (Page 33)

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine80

Hello Priya...I haven't seen episode fully yet, but seeing ur pic story me deadLOL

It's beautiful and I am sorry I am not getting time to write mera anaab shanaab on ur crooner and me missing you all very dearlyCry

So made a collage for all our buddies ...enjoy all and keep remembering me...damn itLOL

i love mango souffle...HeartBlushingHeartBlushingHeartBlushingHeartBlushingHeartBlushingHeartBlushingHeartBlushingHeartBlushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushiDivya1503

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

What deadly pics!!! Priya...these are not helping me. Woke up with a huge smile in the morningBig smile. I think I will need a long time to recover from what I saw last nightSillySillySilly so typing from the gutterlandBlushing

Arnav ne jo ek baar commitment kar di tho phir woh khud ki bhi nahi suntaLOLLOL. An adorable husband hell bent on winning his wife's smile back...his perseverance is commendable. He tried NK's ideas and none of them worked. Now he is on his own mission. He will woo her in style, with passion, with intensity. Khushi will have no choice but to melt in his armsBlushingBlushing

Khushi smiled as soon as she saw her laad governor in the closet but she remembered her secret mission and quickly pretended like she didnt rememberLOLLOLLOL. Your pointer on Khushi getting Arnav out of the closet is spot on Priya!! She is breaking the hard shell of the andaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Arnav asked her if she remembered and she said noLOLLOLLOL. This led to Arnav to throw his coffee on herROFL. Ab?LOL but when she tried to go away, he got angry and in typical ASR style warned her of not walking away but remembered NK's words LOLLOLLOL. NK has done wonders to Arnav...uska saans andar lo bahar lo ka funda is working big time for ArnavLOLLOL. He pulled her towards himself and put his hands around her neckBlushing. Yeh Khushi dori wali suit nahi pehen sakthi thi kya? He would have pulled it off for sure.Embarrassed Khushi being khushi didnt relent and threw her tea on himLOLLOL. Tom and jerry at their bestROFLROFLROFL. Hum aapko apna pati nahi maante...teek hain, abhi manva lete hain...How can Khushi resist this adorable guy?EmbarrassedThere was no stopping Arnav last night...not even when HP walked into the roomLOL. Loved the way he held her tight and didnt move when he saw HP. Embarrassed 

Arnav wants her to accept him as her husband. He started it all by bringing up the contract the other night. Now Khushi has stuck on to itLOL. Not the guy to accept defeat, Arnav pinned her against the wall and then quickly looked around if anybody else was watching themLOLLOL and challenged her once again!!! Everytime they have had a challenge, it has been Khushi winning the challenge but does she want to win this challenge as well? Or will she let Arnav win this time?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. I feel she will unknowingly let him win by running into his arms.Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Very cute scene with nani...a person who has always been a witness to their fights and love for each other. She played along with both of them. She had fun teasing themTongue

Aaksh finally showed signs of improving. Khushi telling him that it was Amma who stopped them had an impact on him. Payal stepping in and asking her to not interfere also had an impact...he is a Raizada at the end of the day. He is stubborn but will eventually give in. Its time he steps up and stops his mom from talking rubbish...till mami sudhrofies, its hello hi bye bye from meAngry

Anjali, the concerned elder sis was back in that 2 minute scene with arnav. But she was on the verge of fainting...iss halat mein satsang jaa rahi haiShocked Let her go baba...I am not complaningLOLLOL

Cant wait for Arnav to come back and sweep Khushi off her feet...khushi ka to pata nahi lekin aaj kal paaon zameen pe padte hi nahi mere Embarrassed

Nishi , highlighted blue parts Thumbs Up Girl I wanted a full gutter post not fair you robbed me of reading your thoughtsWink Tu aaj ka post lekhe gi na toh kal ke thoughts be dal de.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nishita--

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Hello Priya...I haven't seen episode fully yet, but seeing ur pic story me deadLOL

It's beautiful and I am sorry I am not getting time to write mera anaab shanaab on ur crooner and me missing you all very dearlyCry

So made a collage for all our buddies ...enjoy all and keep remembering me...damn itLOL

Sunshine you bring with you sunshine to grace Priya's thread. Thxs for the lovely gift love it and you Hug

jakhushi

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
A few thoughts here...

Once ASR acknowledges and accepts, there is no looking back. He gives, and gives 100% with no expectations (may be needs assurance every now and then, but my guess is that's about it...) That is how he was pre-wedding, from the time he realized his feeling for Kushi, and now, we get to see it again! That is the absolute beauty of his character. The selflessness is breath-taking, considering the image he projects!

Kushi, is the same, so used to giving, with no expectations. Not really used to getting back. Will she realize and acknowledge everything ASR wants to give her (be it love or giftsWink)? Especially the thought behind his giving? How long will it take her to acknowledge it? Will she be able to open her heart out to him, bask in his love, and respect him? It would be interesting to see this side of her...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

writ_in_waterarchanan14beena14indi52

archanan14 IF-Dazzler
archanan14
archanan14

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Is it just me or is time ticking by very very slowly today?! Confused

Thanks guys, for replying on my totally thakela post - blame a couple of calls just went on forever! Just read posts here - in love with the writing at this place seriously!

Been watching the scenes from yesterday's episode time and time again, even in the office... phew! How I love Barun and Sanaya! One hour better go by really quickyl!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumaribeena14--Nishita--Divya1503

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

i love mango souffle...Blushing

Acchi acchi ne dhoondh liya...tere liye spl gift aaj raat ko bhejoongi mere PBHug

jakhushi

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya1503

Originally posted by mouramen

loved d posts of Suba, nish, Beenadi and mashira...
net is acting really funny...
sorry for not being able to comment individually...Hug

aur mera collageCryCry...meine post kiya hain...dhoondh abhi ke abhi ...like maar...aur comment bhi deLOLLOL
Cry
i really loved ur collage sunshine ji!!!Clap aap bahut hi busy hogaye aaj kal Cry 

Yes DivsCryCry...kya karoon...beech beech mein aa rahi hoon na...tu hain sambhaalne ke liye ...I have confidence in ur meri behnaHug

Divya1503

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
less then an hour to go...aise nahin lag raha hai India world cup finals khaelnae jaa rahi hai..i m hyperventilating...SLOG OVERS!!!Shocked ...but PRIYA NO EXPECTATIONS IS THE MANTRA RIGHT...!!Huff huff ...DIL HAI KI MANTA NAHIN!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14Divya1503

Go to top