Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner 1.4 : Passion dori... (Page 31)

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
beena,
that post of yours deserves this: i give you my lady phangurl title for the day. beautiful observations on barun's acting and yes we really need to thank gul for seeing asr in barun. did you write the poem?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraoDivya1503honeypriya-Gan---Nishita--

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

desire was flung in abandon. longing raged and stoked. arousal broke limits and raced up the raizada mansion stairs in full view of anyone who had the nerve to watch this seduction. passion became a fabulous play, and did the players ignite the game. the dori snapped. deal? sauda.

khushi's hard to get play. breathtaking. yes, priya, i am delighted with her today. she is all woman, all instinct now. no confusion, no girl there. saw how she pursed her lips to seemingly refuse the kiss? the woman in her knows that's exactly what will make him want more, come after her more. and when she could have walked away, she chose to stay back and whirl tea at him instead. unfetter yourself, let it go, begin the sparring, enter the fray. this is real life, and you're a real woman. don't be afraid of your dream. 

khushi, please don't get lost again. there's no need to deny yourself all the time. that is not a sign of wisdom or true morality. nor is thinking only others' happiness matters, not yours. 

time to bring a woman's sexuality out of the closet, treat it with respect and dignity. time, star plus, for this soch nayi especially in the rishta wohis. and done as tastefully as this too please. left the man i live with smiling at me losing my equilibrium but not wanting to kill me off. 

that barun would, however, kill me in these sequences i had no doubt. had not known the extent of my death, that's all. i mean that slightest ever even was it there hint of a glint of a smile, looking at her, before he said, "theek hai toh ab manwa lete hain." did you see it? i didn't, but i could sense it everywhere, even on the words. just below the lick of passion. 

from an earlier crooner, neruda calls:

I crave your mouth, your voice, your hair. 
Silent and starving, I prowl through the streets. 
Bread does not nourish me, dawn disrupts me, all day 
I hunt for the liquid measure of your steps. 

I hunger for your sleek laugh, 
your hands the color of a savage harvest, 
hunger for the pale stones of your fingernails, 
I want to eat your skin like a whole almond. 

I want to eat the sunbeam flaring in your lovely body, 
the sovereign nose of your arrogant face, 
I want to eat the fleeting shade of your lashes, 

and I pace around hungry, sniffing the twilight, 
hunting for you, for your hot heart, 
Like a puma in the barrens of Quitratue. 

as they play with each other, instinctive, impish, but really fun creatives play with us."iss war ko kya naam doon?" well, the one in which you guys win every time i guess. sublime dialogues full of subliminal whisperings, you've gone both above and below the limen with your words and tone and form and everything this time. that reference to the taj was no doubt meant for us, but how to hear when we can't even breathe?  hope you are pleased.

tonight is 302. are you adding a dafa to it? 

nk is sakha, sounding board, cupid, sometimes the voice of the creatives, sometimes the voice of the viewer. forget hp, nk is the true ichhadhari. a dense, carefully articulated and embellished character, reminds me of the greatest fools and jesters ever created. there was falstaff, must admit don't know him that well, but in my grandmother's tales there was gopal bhar or even birbal, they all come to mind. and he is so damn cute. my second love from now on. 

dear people of the production house, take me to your leader. i give in, no need to manwao me anymore. just don't flip flop please, go for the fake hermes instead, after all you bring a message from the gods.

hope akash and payal got to see a bit of that passion play out in the living room. might add some tea and coffee to their decaff life.

di...as usual u have rendered me speechless...the first thing which comes to mind is wow...this is so beautiful!!!! absolutely fantastic post!!! loved ur take on khushi and her being a real woman!!! don't know how to say it but ur posts always intensifies the emotions you write about and while reading the post you can feel those emotions all around you!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503honeypriya-Gan-indi52

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
 thank you everyone for such good comments on my post!!Hug

@beena di,shy di,soni di, archu di,anu di, khushi di, suvi di, gandhari di,
nishi di,suba di, indi di ,shivani di: fabulous posts!!!! loved them!!! ClapClap Clap Clap Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14soni.bdennisdmenaceindi52-Facetious-honeypriya-Gan-

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by indi52

desire was flung in abandon. longing raged and stoked. arousal broke limits and raced up the raizada mansion stairs in full view of anyone who had the nerve to watch this seduction. passion became a fabulous play, and did the players ignite the game. the dori snapped. deal? sauda.

khushi's hard to get play. breathtaking. yes, priya, i am delighted with her today. she is all woman, all instinct now. no confusion, no girl there. saw how she pursed her lips to seemingly refuse the kiss? the woman in her knows that's exactly what will make him want more, come after her more. and when she could have walked away, she chose to stay back and whirl tea at him instead. unfetter yourself, let it go, begin the sparring, enter the fray. this is real life, and you're a real woman. don't be afraid of your dream. 

khushi, please don't get lost again. there's no need to deny yourself all the time. that is not a sign of wisdom or true morality. nor is thinking only others' happiness matters, not yours. 

time to bring a woman's sexuality out of the closet, treat it with respect and dignity. time, star plus, for this soch nayi especially in the rishta wohis. and done as tastefully as this too please. left the man i live with smiling at me losing my equilibrium but not wanting to kill me off. 

that barun would, however, kill me in these sequences i had no doubt. had not known the extent of my death, that's all. i mean that slightest ever even was it there hint of a glint of a smile, looking at her, before he said, "theek hai toh ab manwa lete hain." did you see it? i didn't, but i could sense it everywhere, even on the words. just below the lick of passion. 

from an earlier crooner, neruda calls:

I crave your mouth, your voice, your hair. 
Silent and starving, I prowl through the streets. 
Bread does not nourish me, dawn disrupts me, all day 
I hunt for the liquid measure of your steps. 

I hunger for your sleek laugh, 
your hands the color of a savage harvest, 
hunger for the pale stones of your fingernails, 
I want to eat your skin like a whole almond. 

I want to eat the sunbeam flaring in your lovely body, 
the sovereign nose of your arrogant face, 
I want to eat the fleeting shade of your lashes, 

and I pace around hungry, sniffing the twilight, 
hunting for you, for your hot heart, 
Like a puma in the barrens of Quitratue. 

as they play with each other, instinctive, impish, but really fun creatives play with us."iss war ko kya naam doon?" well, the one in which you guys win every time i guess. sublime dialogues full of subliminal whisperings, you've gone both above and below the limen with your words and tone and form and everything this time. that reference to the taj was no doubt meant for us, but how to hear when we can't even breathe?  hope you are pleased.

tonight is 302. are you adding a dafa to it? 

nk is sakha, sounding board, cupid, sometimes the voice of the creatives, sometimes the voice of the viewer. forget hp, nk is the true ichhadhari. a dense, carefully articulated and embellished character, reminds me of the greatest fools and jesters ever created. there was falstaff, must admit don't know him that well, but in my grandmother's tales there was gopal bhar or even birbal, they all come to mind. and he is so damn cute. my second love from now on. 

dear people of the production house, take me to your leader. i give in, no need to manwao me anymore. just don't flip flop please, go for the fake hermes instead, after all you bring a message from the gods.

hope akash and payal got to see a bit of that passion play out in the living room. might add some tea and coffee to their decaff life.

@ indranidi, fantastic post...khush bohut hain aaj phangirl...WinkWinkWink
moi in royal blue.
am not talking about passion , BS , eyes and lips...am not medically fit enough..Blushing.
Neruda it had to be...all delectable...mango souffle...
wife playing hard ...wont it push d guy enuf who always want to win...WinkWinkWink
one of d best character sketch of NK.ClapClap
Aakash and passion hmmm ok let my imagination to do some impossible work...LOLLOLLOLLOL

soni.bindi52Divya1503-Gan-

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
mein hi shuru karthi hoon!! LOL LOL 
aaj kal jab we met bahut hi yaad aati hai mujhe!!LOL

any doubts?? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14

Hifah IF-Sizzlerz
Hifah
Hifah

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
wat a title!!!
awww wat a crooner loved it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Divya1503

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
soni, mou,
thanks so so much. means a lot when phangurls are pleased. have you both seen how fab well written your comments are? soni that line about emotions wow. and mou, remember when considering akash's chai coffee break, impossible is nothing. LOL so you liked my bit on nk? happy. woh mera lover boy number 2.

Edited by indi52 - 20 July 2012 at 7:11am

soni.bdennisdmenace--Nishita--Divya1503

Go to top