India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner 1.4 : Passion dori... (Page 24)

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Hello cronner buddies,,this is puuca my last presence ,,then Pucc I will go hibernating for a month!! kal bhi bola that, per chand nahin dikha na!! isliye I am back again! Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

amisuvsoni.barchanan14jakhushiMrDarcyfanbeena14--Nishita--Omoraboti

luvusanaya Groupbie
luvusanaya
luvusanaya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
hey yaar!!!!!!!!!! amazing pic man...plsss send me some...i wan this pics...pls tell me how can i save it...

thanks..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

hi priya sweetie!!!!Hug

loved 1.4...passion dori girl!!!! awesome crooner and that too a pictorial one!!!! btw thanks for the warning and yes wish the epi had also come with one!!!!LOL love the title!!!Heart

coming to the epi...hmmm kahan se shuru karoon...chalo shuru se hi shuru karte hai...khushi realising that things have worsened between akaash and payal because of her goes and does exactly what she has been asked not to do...she tries to clear the situation to akaash and also why payal had kept quiet...only to be interuppted by payal...she is upset that khushi refuses to listen to her!!! and before payal -khushi can converse...mami joins them sunaoing them jali-kati...mami being back to mami!!!!! thank god...for nani's intervention...glad to see her standing by the gupta sisters...she tells all that the girls are not responsible but shyam is!!!!Thumbs Up mami leaves and akaash goes after her...to manao her i guess!!!!

ok...ab what to write??? sorry can't think...fast forward to arnav-anjali scene...bhai willing to go Satsang for di...that's so cute...liked the bhai-behen scene...anjali was happy that her chote was willing to go satsang and temple for her...though he has to change his plans last minute thanks to Aman...some business meeting woh bhi Agra mein!!! arnav decides to cancel the meeting but anjali convinces him otherwise!!!! thankfully anjali seemed to be more in control of her emotions today!!! btw anjali ...pls learn from ur brother...you should knock before u enter someone's room...despite whatever ur relation be with the person!!!!Big smile

akaash bana satsang party ke liye driver...kyunki bhai ne last minute ditch kar diya usse!!!! payal trying her best to manao her roothe piya...yes she was wrong but akaash ek chance toh banta hai... he seems to have softened since he heard nani supporting the girls...mami...love u hate u but cannot ignore u...payal phobia really???LOLLOLLOL payal in the dikki...reminded me of my trip to calicut...had slept in the dikki thru out the trip!!!Big smile

ok ab phir se rewind karte hai...arnav-khushi...seriously i don't have words to describe their scenes...loved the chemistry lesson yesterday!!! Arnav back with his ASR attitude...well though have never said earlier but realised yesterday how much i was missing it!!!!

loved the dialogues yesterday!!!! bas iss ki kami thi...Dea/Saudal...arnav works best in businessman mode!!!! loved the challenge...somehow the lagi shart bit is integral part of their relationship...and we all know arnav hates to lose...ab toh manwa ke chhodega!!! loved both their scenes...all the actions and reactions!!!Embarrassed He loved playing business businessLOL

loved nani-arnav-khushi scene...loved it how nani teases both...specially her reference to iska matlab hai aap dono ne chai- coffee pee chuke hain!!! nani was awesome today!!!

HPji...aapki loyalty kahan hai poochne ki zaroorat nahin...woh aapki ki harkat se pata chal gaya!!!!Angry btw...bhaiya- bhabhi ko uss haal mein dekh kar uss par koi effect nahin hua!!!Confused waise arnav ki himmat ki daad deni padegi!!!!Big smile Me too!! he stood firm conitnued to hold on to Khushi tightly...she also had her arms around himEmbarrassed

NK...iss war ko kya naam doon??? welcome to the world of arnav-khushi fans!!!! hum sab bhi pichle ek saal se yehi kar rahe hai!!! loved his minute long performance!!!!

adhe-adhoore kisses...hamari kismat ban gayi hai...agli baar arnav please sabki wish poori kar do!!! rukawat ke liye khed hai...aur saha nahin jata!!!!Ouch

arnav-khushi...tu tu main main...loved the scene!!!!

nahi hume aapko apna pati manena hai...na aapki bahon mein sanmana hai aur nahi hume Taj Mahal dekhna hai!!!

suna maine!!!

suna na toh ab yaad bhi rakhiega!!! Loved the dialogues yesterday!!

seriously khushi you don't consider him as ur husband!!!! lagta toh nahin hai!!!Big smile

last scene...khushi alone in the house...no lights...thunder and lightening...(rain god...read cvs ki kripa rahi toh aaj raat finally barsaat hone ki sambhavna hai...nishi ke mention kiye hue water tankers aaj raat umeed hai use honge) lastly the shadow...ab aage??? shyamDead ya arnavEmbarrassed...seems to be the question...me the optimistic...say it is arnavEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Water tankers have been placed...bas 8 bajne ki der haiEmbarrassed

loved everyone's performance today!!!! specially sanaya, jayshreeji and deepali...and of course barun...loved him today!!!! despite the hair and the hair gel...he was Day Dreaming

PS...when khushi was folding clothes and talking to herself did she almost say pagal premi...only to correct it to pagal pati wali dhamki??? btw usse woh teen suit fold karne mein kitna waqt lagta hai???LOLLOLLOL

PPS...when arnav moves closer to kiss her...she didn't even try to move away or push him away...bas aankh bandh karke wait kar rahi thi!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Khushi loves her laad governor and has been waiting for that kiss since diwaliEmbarrassed

waiting for tonight!!!!

Lovely post SoniEmbarrassed Highights in blue...me loved and text in pink...my bak bak

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.b

saima4744 IF-Rockerz
saima4744
saima4744

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hd75

Originally posted by indi52

desire was flung in abandon. longing raged and stoked. arousal broke limits and raced up the raizada mansion stairs in full view of anyone who had the nerve to watch this seduction. passion became a fabulous play, and did the players ignite the game. the dori snapped. deal? sauda.

khushi's hard to get play. breathtaking. yes, priya, i am delighted with her today. she is all woman, all instinct now. no confusion, no girl there. saw how she pursed her lips to seemingly refuse the kiss? the woman in her knows that's exactly what will make him want more, come after her more. and when she could have walked away, she chose to stay back and whirl tea at him instead. unfetter yourself, let it go, begin the sparring, enter the fray. this is real life, and you're a real woman. don't be afraid of your dream. 

khushi, please don't get lost again. there's no need to deny yourself all the time. that is not a sign of wisdom or true morality. nor is thinking only others' happiness matters, not yours. 

time to bring a woman's sexuality out of the closet, treat it with respect and dignity. time, star plus, for this soch nayi especially in the rishta wohis. and done as tastefully as this too please. left the man i live with smiling at me losing my equilibrium but not wanting to kill me off. 

that barun would, however, kill me in these sequences i had no doubt. had not known the extent of my death, that's all. i mean that slightest ever even was it there hint of a glint of a smile, looking at her, before he said, "theek hai toh ab manwa lete hain." did you see it? i didn't, but i could sense it everywhere, even on the words. just below the lick of passion. 

from an earlier crooner, neruda calls:

I crave your mouth, your voice, your hair. 
Silent and starving, I prowl through the streets. 
Bread does not nourish me, dawn disrupts me, all day 
I hunt for the liquid measure of your steps. 

I hunger for your sleek laugh, 
your hands the color of a savage harvest, 
hunger for the pale stones of your fingernails, 
I want to eat your skin like a whole almond. 

I want to eat the sunbeam flaring in your lovely body, 
the sovereign nose of your arrogant face, 
I want to eat the fleeting shade of your lashes, 

and I pace around hungry, sniffing the twilight, 
hunting for you, for your hot heart, 
Like a puma in the barrens of Quitratue. 

as they play with each other, instinctive, impish, but really fun creatives play with us."iss war ko kya naam doon?" well, the one in which you guys win every time i guess. sublime dialogues full of subliminal whisperings, you've gone both above and below the limen with your words and tone and form and everything this time. that reference to the taj was no doubt meant for us, but how to hear when we can't even breathe?  hope you are pleased.

tonight is 302. are you adding a dafa to it? 

nk is sakha, sounding board, cupid, sometimes the voice of the creatives, sometimes the voice of the viewer. forget hp, nk is the true ichhadhari. a dense, carefully articulated and embellished character, reminds me of the greatest fools and jesters ever created. there was falstaff, must admit don't know him that well, but in my grandmother's tales there was gopal bhar or even birbal, they all come to mind. and he is so damn cute. my second love from now on. 

dear people of the production house, take me to your leader. i give in, no need to manwao me anymore. just don't flip flop please, go for the fake hermes instead, after all you bring a message from the gods.

hope akash and payal got to see a bit of that passion play out in the living room. might add some tea and coffee to their decaff life.

How, just how do you manage to write such posts every single time? You are amazing and I love your posts! I've been meaning to say this for a long time but I too suffer from the ASR syndrome and always stop at "kyuniks". I hardly ever write because I'm too busy awing at all the writers here ! You are one of those people who prove that age is only a number, you know while a lot of people think it is the teenagers who drool, actually, the older you get, the younger your thoughts become, being on the wrong side of 30, I can vouch for that Embarrassed. Anyway, just wanted to say you have a great fan of your writing in me. 

As for the episode, the less said the better. I am at work, pretending to type away furiously but the keyboard seems to have only the letters I P K K N D !

@hd75
what a lovely comment in the middle of the day. i absolutely like only the stop at kyonki kind of people. they're the most you know what i mean. 
hi, i am indi, don't think i know your name.
wrong side of 30? never been there LOL waiting to be 60, 52 in less than a month, yay. so many candles, who might come to light them who knows. hey, really appreciated your words. if anyone enjoys my writing, it's the most fab feeling ever. even more than being jerked closer still to a rock hard chest when hp walks into the room. bye. 
amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateBarun

Hello cronner buddies,,this is puuca my last presence ,,then Pucc I will go hibernating for a month!! kal bhi bola that, per chand nahin dikha na!! isliye I am back again! Wink

Hey Zoha, how r u dear Big smile 

Kal toh Mr.Perfect ne hi maar hi dala re Day Dreaming

I am so glad that my naughty, flirty ASR is back, bas ab shaatir dimag ka kamal dikhana bhi shuru kar do puhleej...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarunbeena14Omoraboti

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Hot title Priya! Wink Today I wish Khushi WAS wearing a suit with a Dori, then Arnav could have removed the Dori! Would have been HOT!

I just loved ASR's persistance and how he didnt give in! Even liked that last dig "I heard that"!! That was a typical husband-wife line! My husband and I do that all the time!

I think Nani is clued up that these two are "At it" again... kind of like during PAYASH wedding days! (God I miss those days!)! She is seeing the "Signs" again of these two being in love! To me NK took the cake... That guy can have 1 line, and make it sound amazing and memorable!!

"Iss WAR koh kya naam doon"??LOL

LOVED it! Love you NK!

As for Akash and Mami?? Good Lord!! I NEVER thought I would HATE Akash one day! But I actually have started to hate his charachter! He is SUCH a jerk! Cloning ASR, but making him look like a real "t**ser" into the bargain! ASR has made me mad SO many times, but I just wanna effing KILL Akash!Angry As for Manorama?? PLEASE get that women some CLASS!!! Use some of the Raizada millions and BUY her some DECENCEY! She is cringeworthy! I cant STAND her at all!Angry

Anjali and Arnav scene today was good... thought I think she didnt have to touch his face so much! No matter what DB might say... I STILL dont think Anjali barging into Arnav's room was justified! We all saw what HP walked in on!!Embarrassed Next time Anjali you wont be so lucky as to just see them "Cutting a cake"!! Your "Chote" might be excercising his "Sadda Haq" with his "Legally wedded wife" and YOU wont have a place to stick yourself! Be WARNED!

Cant wait for tomorrow! I am sure Monday will take the cake! I SO wish Khushi was wearing her "Red Sari" for this "HOT" encounter! Embarrassed

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 20 July 2012 at 3:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amisuvsoni.bsubiscsbeena14

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amisuv

Originally posted by indi52

desire was flung in abandon. longing raged and stoked. arousal broke limits and raced up the raizada mansion stairs in full view of anyone who had the nerve to watch this seduction. passion became a fabulous play, and did the players ignite the game. the dori snapped. deal? sauda.

khushi's hard to get play. breathtaking. yes, priya, i am delighted with her today. she is all woman, all instinct now. no confusion, no girl there. saw how she pursed her lips to seemingly refuse the kiss? the woman in her knows that's exactly what will make him want more, come after her more. and when she could have walked away, she chose to stay back and whirl tea at him instead. unfetter yourself, let it go, begin the sparring, enter the fray. this is real life, and you're a real woman. don't be afraid of your dream. 

khushi, please don't get lost again. there's no need to deny yourself all the time. that is not a sign of wisdom or true morality. nor is thinking only others' happiness matters, not yours. 

time to bring a woman's sexuality out of the closet, treat it with respect and dignity. time, star plus, for this soch nayi especially in the rishta wohis. and done as tastefully as this too please. left the man i live with smiling at me losing my equilibrium but not wanting to kill me off. 

that barun would, however, kill me in these sequences i had no doubt. had not known the extent of my death, that's all. i mean that slightest ever even was it there hint of a glint of a smile, looking at her, before he said, "theek hai toh ab manwa lete hain." did you see it? i didn't, but i could sense it everywhere, even on the words. just below the lick of passion. 

from an earlier crooner, neruda calls:

I crave your mouth, your voice, your hair. 
Silent and starving, I prowl through the streets. 
Bread does not nourish me, dawn disrupts me, all day 
I hunt for the liquid measure of your steps. 

I hunger for your sleek laugh, 
your hands the color of a savage harvest, 
hunger for the pale stones of your fingernails, 
I want to eat your skin like a whole almond. 

I want to eat the sunbeam flaring in your lovely body, 
the sovereign nose of your arrogant face, 
I want to eat the fleeting shade of your lashes, 

and I pace around hungry, sniffing the twilight, 
hunting for you, for your hot heart, 
Like a puma in the barrens of Quitratue. 

as they play with each other, instinctive, impish, but really fun creatives play with us."iss war ko kya naam doon?" well, the one in which you guys win every time i guess. sublime dialogues full of subliminal whisperings, you've gone both above and below the limen with your words and tone and form and everything this time. that reference to the taj was no doubt meant for us, but how to hear when we can't even breathe?  hope you are pleased.

tonight is 302. are you adding a dafa to it? 

nk is sakha, sounding board, cupid, sometimes the voice of the creatives, sometimes the voice of the viewer. forget hp, nk is the true ichhadhari. a dense, carefully articulated and embellished character, reminds me of the greatest fools and jesters ever created. there was falstaff, must admit don't know him that well, but in my grandmother's tales there was gopal bhar or even birbal, they all come to mind. and he is so damn cute. my second love from now on. 

dear people of the production house, take me to your leader. i give in, no need to manwao me anymore. just don't flip flop please, go for the fake hermes instead, after all you bring a message from the gods.

hope akash and payal got to see a bit of that passion play out in the living room. might add some tea and coffee to their decaff life.

Lovely post Indi Di Smile Yes I noticed that faint smile, in fact just watched that scene again 2 mins back.

Gr8 point on Khushi & a woman's sexuality. This is a love story & the passion needs to be shown both ways. During the Diwali night, Khushi let of go of her inhibitions, I want her to so the same now.One cant keep going back to the wisdom distributing mode all the time.

SP, this is ur test now " Rishta wahi, soch nayi " Justify this tagline guys Wink 

thanks, suvi. can't stop watching or thinking of the man who elevates me to phangurl. his voice devastates, even silences hang differently around him. noticed when he sits at the laptop looking at the screen? of course you have. and that little look around and pause on the staircase before the assault starts in earnest again. i could and we all could go on. 

glad you agree on the khushi and nayi soch point. it is time and only iss pyaar ko can do it. it was a fabulous episode and also that much talked about "bold." don't think we've ever seen such a sexy flirt and so tastefully done anywhere on indian television. yay asr zindabad. agey bado, khushi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DazeeamisuvhowcomeMrDarcyfan

Go to top