India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner 1.4 : Passion dori... (Page 2)

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Wow Priya, loved the title & the gr8 pointers Clap Clap Shy, thanks fr the killer pics dear Day Dreaming

So this was the passionate romance all of us had been waiting fr since they got married... Thanks CVs Thumbs Up

Priya, the Westin team was in full form today. The pre-wedding naughty & flirty ASR is back & I'm lovin it Day Dreaming Day Dreaming 

It was all abt his dialogues & killer looks today..." Theek hai toh manwa lete hain " " Main tumse baat kar raha hoon, tum aise mooh modh kar nahi jaa sakti " " Daud ke aaongi meri bahaon mein"

How he changes his tone, from being angry to getting soft when he remembers NK's advice. Superb  Clap Clap

Thanks Janaki fr the epic touch to the HP intrusion scene... Him not letting her go despite the audience  Wink

So the wifey is till not impressed. Hmmm Confused Confused Iski problem kya hai bhai... She is very well aware of his intentions, has subconsciously accepted him as her husband. But doesnt want to express the same in front of him. Ego battles on both sides...

My deal maker ASR, he is not in the mood to give up. The question is for how long can the stubborn wife resist her super sexy Pati ??

Yes Priya, this hideous suit is a big No No fr the most awaited scene. And why has Khushi taken over the laundry job from her sister?? Din raat wohi teen suit ko fold karke rakhi jaa rahi thi Confused

And RC Sir, can u puhleej explain the delay in bringing back the SUV ?? Angry Angry

Thanks CVs fr giving the Arnav-Anjali scene. I was waiting fr this convo to happen since the hospital incident. A reassurance from Arnav at this point worked wonders fr Anjali. But not sure what this will lead to in the coming week. I sense the danger signal Ouch

And what does this Lady Drooler say abt Sobti The Hotness... U set the screen on fire today Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Priya, one final thing... " Iss War ko kya naam doon " Which war r we talking abt- onscreen or offscreen Wink LOL 

Edited by amisuv - 19 July 2012 at 2:22pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

celaipkknd159helenMdorindakatestar1315IF_RocksParshasoaringskiesShegarf71shwetachauhansoni.bsrirao..Smita..momb24subiscsdennisdmenaceindi52beena14--Nishita--pc_palsDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-Omoraboti

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

~Khushi~

~Arnav~

Edited by shwetachauhan - 19 July 2012 at 1:55pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdrop88burberry07vidhathriyogifaludorindakateKhuarvdpotnisraji_bstar1315Parshamomb24soni.bamisuvvellainsaanDesai09..Smita..archanan14subiscsjakhushistg1Omoraboti--Nishita--Divya1503honeypriya-Gan-beena14

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Congratz, Soni!! Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Star ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Priya, I thought I would give the same disclaimer – no meaningful analysis ahead. Smile But you put it up for all of us. Your pictorial post left me hyperventilating.

Well, since I had a good night sleep, will write a few words now.

We got our disclaimer from the CVs in the previous episode to get ready for madness & pagalpaan again! And it started in the right note. We had Arnav's first success in his mission – the wifey did smile, a good one, one from the heart. Though she gulped down the smile & denied of the fact, I guess & hope he did notice the smile. True to his character, instead of just telling "Kuch Yaad Aya", he had to tell her why he did that LOL and Biwi went back to her "I don't care" attitude. Arnav instantly tried the second one – a deadlier one – leaving both of them dripping (hot &) wet – literally. LOL What happened during the mini water fight & thereafter is only to be seen – I will not try putting in words. Day Dreaming

So how many old tricks did Arnav ji try?

1) Closet Hideout

2) Throwing Hot tea (also the water fight in front of AR)

3) Dori Fiasco (he just did not realize this suit does not have a dori)

4) "Character Dheela" confrontation

5) Diwali Adhura Kiss

6) Shart

Was there anything else? He did try a new trick too – he pulled wifey by the hair today and wasn't that hot?!

Loved how he did not let her move when HP saw them together.Today I understand why the HP/OP/JP/WP of the house keeps changing. The moment they start giving any expression other than of indifference, they are out. The first & foremost criterion of working in RM is to not being able to give any expression no matter at which situation you find your employer with his wife. Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The dialogues between the two were bang on all through the episode. Call me gutter minded, but the dialogues were oozing hotness all through. Barun was brilliant with his voice modulation, as usual. Sanaya did a good job too – especially her expression after seeing Arnav in the closet, was perfect.

Looking at Khushi, all I could think of is "ASR, just kiss her senseless… She needs to start looking at other places than your lips." So Madamji likes things rough! No wonder NK's sweet talk theory was not bringing any result – apparently all she was craving for was ASR's hot & rough ways – a little bit manhandling. And with that ASR hit the spot today – almost. Tongue She wants ASR minus words he does not mean. Period.

Arnav has turned into a complete hubby material. Loved how he wanted to take her along. That little spouse talk was really sweet. The mentioning of Tajmahal made me laugh. LOL

Nani Bechari is stuck in constant gutterland .. these two are not leaving her anywhere. On a serious note, she is witnessing their chemistry firsthand and that might come handy when things will get rough for the two. Loved how Arnav asked Khushi if it pained and she gave a fitting reply. LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Ok, I can hazily remember seeing some other people in the screen too.

1) Nk: Iss war ko kya naam doon? Keep thinking!

2) Anjali: Playing cupid between Arnav-Khushi is in your fate – you cannot help it, my dear.

3) Akash: I am happy you tried to listen to Khushi but why don't you rather try listening to your wife instead of cutting her mid sentence every time?

4) Payal: Go girl! I want you to deal your marital problems yourself. Start talking.

5) Mamiji: No comments, pilij.

Favorite Dialogue of the day:

1) Khushi: Aaj Kaal aap bohut sapney dekhne lage hain – how the tables have turned!

2) Arnav: Too many two write today - starting with "Biwi ho tum meri" to "Suna maine" - perfect blend of hotness & coolness

On a lighter note:

1) Why the tea-coffee always turn so watery when they throw at each other?

2) The hot tea or coffee failed to cause any skin burn this time – the temperature of the lovebirds were already higher than the liquids. LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Edited by Omoraboti - 19 July 2012 at 11:18pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

burberry07vidhathriipkknd159ShinyJijiyogifaluKhuarvMsserialfan123star1315soaringskiesShegarf71soni.b..Smita..amisuvarchanan14subiscsDivya1503honeypriyabeena14--Nishita--riti4u

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Wow priya, great pointer crooner'ClapClapClap.

Pictures'.as if d whole epi was not enough'.thanks Shy'Heart

Now that I have regained my senses after 2 cold showers since yest let me give my 2 cents'..and  crooners pls keep on reminding me that no BS'.i don't know him or will talk/drool about him at d end of d post.

Lots of expectation frm d precap'.door is open wide by Aakash d new SP son'.Angry.or is he changing a little bit'.he listens to Khushi, eager to know d reason behind payal's keeping mum'.but payal herself interrupts. She wants to take charge'.will mend her relation with Aakash by herself'.Soch  nayee..Wink

Nani d matriarch'..she is better judge of d characters and situations'..she knows d need of d hour is to provide support to Anjali but that doesn't mean d culprit is someone else'.it is and always will be Shyam'she rebukes Manorama and makes her intentions very clear to everybody: hum yeh parivaar ko bikhar ne nehi de sakhte hain'.

Now mrs KKGSR reaches her room, with half cup tea and opens d cupboard'.surprised huh'..hubby dearest is sitting pretty inside'.so simply he tries to put across his thoughts'was trying to remind you of our earlier encounters'.she remembers but denies'ok another effort..throwing coffee on her face coupled with love guru NK's advice'..very nice and gentle way of pleading her to look at him'.another denial'and she throws tea this time at his face'..ok enough let NK go to hell'.this is a couple frm Tom and Jerry world'.lets begin our game'.smug ASR and jungle billi KKG'.all d fun is in taming d shrew'WinkWinkWink.

Should I describe their game once again or deprive you all frm that pleasure'chal nehi karti'Shivani has done a super job there'.Thumbs Up

But holding your defiant wife by d neck, lingering d hand on d back and dori, keep your gaze fixed on d lips'.enough DeadDeadDead'.pleasure denied to you all..LOLLOLsadist me...Wink

Poor HP'.under training of Anjali'barges in d right moment..hona hi hain'remember 8 o clock slot on SP

But bechara how much he will witness at every corner of RM till d time Khushi accepts mr rowdy raizada as her husband and after confession is all hell broke loose'.anywhere and everywhere'.usne dekha kuch toh yeh uska problem hain'LOLLOLLOL

Naniji summons them'.grey hair understands d ladaku couple are done with their evening tea and coffee, lets them know they r going to be late and happily surprised to hear her chotey's plan to accompany them.

Anjali dressing up, their photo in d mirror but moves towards Arnav'nice touch CVs.Star.very happy at chotey's decision and once again like an understanding sister allows him to go and attend his meeting in Agra'

Aakash-mami-payal-nani and innova seating arrangement..OuchOuchOuch

Loved d husband wife bickering'.suna maine'.sun liya toh yaad bhi rakhna'LOLLOLLOL

Leaving d last segment'there more to come'all our wishful thinking..Day Dreaming

Epic scene for me: ASR not leaving khushi in frnt of HP...BlushingBlushing

Epic dialogue: aajkal aap bohut sarney dekhne lage hain...LOLLOLLOL

Reached end now lets just drool at this someone no one called Barun Sobti aka ASR who nears his wife and I go weak on my knees, he says manogi'.i nod maan chuki hoon..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

you r d best'.sobti boy you rock ClapClapClap

only two bloopers: color of tea-coffeeWinkWink
where did d cup go frm khushi's hand?LOLLOL

Edited by mouramen - 20 July 2012 at 5:08am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

burberry07ShinyJijividhathriipkknd159star1315soaringskiesShegarf71amisuvsrirao..Smita..archanan14subiscsbeena14--Nishita--Divya1503honeypriya-Gan-Omoraboti

archanan14 IF-Dazzler
archanan14
archanan14

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Soni! Thumbs UpHug

Expectations from 19 July 2012 episode:
Arnav doing multiple sweet things to remind Khushi of their time together. Khushi still resisting but smiling silently and enjoying it.

Actually delivered in the 19 July 2012 episode: Oh MY GOD. No other words!

What an episode! I really don't know what to write here so will be really short.

First of all, Priya - that poem and pics have me all Blushing! OMG! And you are so right - that disclaimer was so needed - I was just hyperventilating throughout! At this rate, I will need external ventilation to breathe!

The moments were all just amazing - I loved the grabbing and pulling, and that ultimately sexy moment when he pulled her close despite HP's presence! That was really really something else!

I just can't wait for today - it's going to be pretty magical I hope, and keep me breathless through the weekend!

In anticipation of today (and of course memory of Rajesh Khanna once more!) - dedicated to Suba who has been singing this so much that it's now stuck in my head!

Edited by arch_nat1112 - 20 July 2012 at 1:37am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

vidhathristar1315ShyJisoaringskiesShegarf71srirao..Smita..amisuvsoni.bdennisdmenacesubiscs--Nishita--beena14OmorabotiDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Soni *passing on the sash* CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! you fully deserve it!Clap

~edited~

Foreplay a la ASR-KKGSR

ASR  : pushing the right buttons of KKGSR with grabbing,pulling, pinning and throw in some sexy smirks and intense gazing...and some sensual one liners in seductive drawl

KKGSR: get visibly affected by hubby's advances but pretend to be angry to get him more worked up; throw in some non-hot hot beverage which makes the hubby look yummilicious...keep on staring at his perfect lips as if they are some delectable dessert...hold on to him incase knees give in...close your eyes and prepare for onslaught

Precautions:
  1. lock door
  2. give OP/HP/Aman a paid holiday
  3. send family especially ones who just drop by unannounced to series of satsangs
  4. send SP nuns to research popularity of rival show
Warnings: Sudden exposure may result in following:

Barun Sobti I'm frankly running short in my vocabulary to describe you. Your acting,  your puppy to killer eyes, husky drawl, and the wholesome ASR attitude with perfect projection is leading to multi-sensory over-drive in women everywhere in the aftermath of 20+ mins episode.

Pic credit: GIFsoup, facebook

Edited by GanBarunFan - 19 July 2012 at 9:41pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

burberry07ShinyJijicelaipkknd159dorindakateyogifaluIF_Rocksstar1315ShyJisoaringskiesShegarf71momb24amisuvshwetachauhansoni.bsrirao..Smita..Desai09archanan14subiscsdennisdmenacepc_palsDivya1503honeypriyaOmorabotiindi52--Nishita--beena14

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
LOl i agreee... A rain sequence in her autorikshaw  outfit is really going to take all HOTNESS factor out. A sexyy sarii would've worked way better...

P.S. Desperately Hoping the rain washes off the colors from her outfit :P

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315soaringskiesamisuvshwetachauhansoni.bmomb24Desai09archanan14subiscsmsinhoneypriya-Gan-beena14

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Kya episode tha,,,,,,,,I am still in a trans,,,!!!

will be back tomorrow,,! Lat before Ramadan,, moon was not sighted today! 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

celastar1315Parshaamisuvshwetachauhanmomb24Desai09srirao..Smita..archanan14subiscsjakhushiDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-Omorabotiindi52beena14--Nishita--

Go to top