Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya1503

Originally posted by Omoraboti

Originally posted by Divya1503

[QUOTE=Omoraboti][QUOTE=Divya1503]

When she put the cup in the table, there was tea in it .. dont know what happened thereafter! ROFL

new law!!!Big smile 
when the tea is left unattended in the presence of person like ASR/BSBlushing it changes to water!!!!! Tongue

Haha! Yeah .. their hotness works as the reactor Tongue .. whatever it is .. a wet ASR is a treat to watch Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503Newbiesoapfan

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mouramen

nehi beenadi, hp and lakshmiji r busy...samjha karo...
btw neend nehi aarahi hain kya?
kai jhala? paus ya sobti?WinkWinkWinkWink
Originally posted by beena14

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

This is my first peek a boo session in Crooner

Nannav romancing in Nannav style was a treat to watch. I thought I'd sleep peacefully but how wrong I? I had a sleepless night instead and feel like a zombie now

Haila this HP is one besharam servant to have in your house ROFL
Hey, you talking about HP pura ka pura khandan besharam hai need to get all doors  off . Next Lakshmi will be interrupting Wink

Arnav did not allow Khushi to move when HP came .. do you think he will give a damn to Laxmi? Tongue Laxmi will get to see a show of a life time .. enough said!!! Evil Smile

The only interruption which can really drift Nannav is Anjali the cry baby. I don't think he has control over this disruption at all Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ParshaDivya1503Omoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged

[Hey, you talking about HP pura ka pura khandan besharam hai need to get all doors  off . Next Lakshmi will be interrupting Wink

Arnav did not allow Khushi to move when HP came .. do you think he will give a damn to Laxmi? Tongue Laxmi will get to see a show of a life time .. enough said!!! Evil Smile
[/QUOTE]

The only interruption which can really drift Nannav is Anjali the cry baby. I don't think he has control over this disruption at all Sleepy
[/QUOTE]

First of all, Anjali needs a lesson on manners - always knock - dont barge into your "married" brothers room. Seondly, this time, Arnav bitwa .. please close the door!! LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14Starktastic

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

[QUOTE=NaDzGirl]This is my first peek a boo session in Crooner

Nannav romancing in Nannav style was a treat to watch. I thought I'd sleep peacefully but how wrong I? I had a sleepless night instead and feel like a zombie now

Haila this HP is one besharam servant to have in your house ROFL
Hey, you talking about HP pura ka pura khandan besharam hai need to get all doors  off . Next Lakshmi will be interrupting Wink

LOL I don't think he'll care, he didn't when HP interrupted but yes get a new pair of locks fast! I am tired of the interruptions when things are so intense, these two can't fight temptation much longer
[/QUOTE
]If Khushi doesn't give in today I will be pulling my hair Angry . She might as well join the convent 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amisuv

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

Add me too for the recreation of that DTPH scene.. I'd be a permanent resident of gutter then LOL

kya baat hai sab log permanent residency lene ki baat kar rahe hai...I am impressedLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parsha-Facetious-Divya1503Omoraboti

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Hug I dedicate this post to my behena's  Shallu and Zoha Hug

Come into my arms

Come into my arms, why do you shy away from me; 
                                              Why do you hide away from me, 
                               Why do you run away from me, 
                                                Come into my arms, 
                               We are not meeting only today, 
                                            For the very first time, 
                               Our togetherness is not only for today, 
                                       Our relationship is forever and ever until eternity.

If you just want to go away from me, 
                                          By hiding away from my glances, 
                               Why did you profess your love for me, 
                                        Why did you make a relation with me, 
                               Why did you bond so close with me, 
                                      Leaving someone behind after coming so close, 
                                 This is not the way it is done, 
                                            Nobody does this to anyone.

Sometimes do talk to me, 
                                           At least tell me something today, 
                                     We are all alone today, 
                                 Open up to me and let know what you want to say, 
                                           This night is ours, 
                                   You are mine and I am yours, 
                              Then why should we fea
r anybody walking in on us, 
                                          Come into my arms, 
                               Let me hold you, comfort you and ease away your fears.
                                           Come into my arms. 

Well Ms. Sengupta, all I can focus today is on Barun Sobti the rest of the episode was a blur. Seriously, I thought, I was there and ASR was flirting with me (WISH HA). KKGSR are you nuts what the h*** are you made off.

On a serious note Gul, I thank you to have found a lad name MR Barun Sobti who breathes and lives ASR.  Mr Sobti you bring your love, passion, intensity, to this character. Today you bought such intensity, passion, love, anger, your smirks, naughtiness and your eyes emoted so well, me sitting in front of the lap top screen could feel it. Some fabulous acting switching from ASR, to chote to Arnav  WOW . One of the reasons I loved today's episode was I got my ASR back. Yesterday, when I saw the Pre-cap with ASR in the closet was not happy. In fact had a discussion with Suvi about the scene both of us wanted to hold our reservation till the episode was aired. Suvi you were right sweet heart how can the CV's mess with the USP of the show.

Mr Sobti those eyes of yours should come with a disclaimer.

The scene where Arnav slid his hand to move her hair UFFF  Hum Aapko apna pati nahi maante hai ,  teek hai toh ab manva lethe hai powerful dialogue Arnav being possessive. And thxs to HP kiss not completed '''''..what is it with everyone at RM pehele di aa tapak ti thi aaj HP. Guys you two rocked the scene the passion and intensity . Just watching the chemistry between you two is enough to melt us.  

The contract marriage is dead the minute I heard sharat, remember the last sharat what happened to it. Arnav will win this round''''''''. Arnav reminded me of the Aakash/Payal sangeet days he knows how to corner his lady so she stumbles.

I liked Payal today good going girl stay strong knock some sense in your idiotic husbands brain.

Loved Nani , the judge giving out verdicts super going .

Aakash / Mami less said the better. CV's please you have started this track which is good execution and consistency key elements. We all know you are focusing on Sarun understandable, the show also have other characters. You have proof when you bring all the character's in the mix the TRP's have always been high.  

Finally we saw the sweet Anjali and Arnav scene today . Arnav tu sab cheese style mei kartha hai please teach some manners to your Di '''''..you knocked before entering Di's room love you .

Tomorrow  is Friday don't want to have high expectations ,the CV's never fail to surprise us. I am hoping it is a good surprise , when I saw a post about Shyam coming back to RM hmmm. Shweta dear thanks for posting the pic sure didn't look like a hefty anaconda ( You will surely be happy na ) 

A plea to the PH paise nahi hai toh mei behejti hu get Sanaya a new wardrobe please.  Thank god she is pretty can you imagine someone else wearing those hideous outfits. 

Hey Beena, gr8 post dear Smile Liked it when Arnav knocked the door before walking in.

And u r so right abt the wardrobe. They also need to do something with her hair as well, gives her a behenji look at times...

Aur unke baare mein kya boloon mai, aapne mere dil ki baat bol di. Gul Mata ki jai ho LOL

beena14Divya1503Omoraboti

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged

[Hey, you talking about HP pura ka pura khandan besharam hai need to get all doors  off . Next Lakshmi will be interrupting Wink

[/QUOTE]

First of all, Anjali needs a lesson on manners - always knock - dont barge into your "married" brothers room. Seondly, this time, Arnav bitwa .. please close the door!! LOL
[/QUOTE]
Arnav bitwa teach your Di some manners to begin with. He knocked on DI's door before entering na.Hey Arnav BTW wants audience Wink

amisuvOmorabotiDivya1503

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
ok me off to watch my first ever horror movie in the theatre!!LOL LOL  see u all later!!!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

Go to top