India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner 1.4 : Passion dori... (Page 12)

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
thats d catch na baby...thhis pujali will come back becos of ill heath or headache some shit...when ASR will be carrying a red saree clad total drenched married wife...LOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by Divya1503

Originally posted by srirao

One thing I didnt get yesterday was Anji acting like she was almost going to faint while getting into the car...Confused..shouldnt she be in bed or go to doc in that state rather than satsanging,,,???

even i was thinking the same thing di!! if she's so sick n weak, y can't she just go back n rest!! but again, i wanted her out of the house, obvious reasons!!LOL LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraoarchanan14subiscsDivya1503honeypriyaindi52

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
This is my first peek a boo session in Crooner

Nannav romancing in Nannav style was a treat to watch. I thought I'd sleep peacefully but how wrong I? I had a sleepless night instead and feel like a zombie now

Haila this HP is one besharam servant to have in your house ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshaarchanan14amisuvsubiscs.Mandy.shybabebeena14Divya1503honeypriya

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

thats d catch na baby...thhis pujali will come back becos of ill heath or headache some shit...when ASR will be carrying a red saree clad total drenched married wife...LOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by Divya1503

Originally posted by srirao

One thing I didnt get yesterday was Anji acting like she was almost going to faint while getting into the car...Confused..shouldnt she be in bed or go to doc in that state rather than satsanging,,,???

even i was thinking the same thing di!! if she's so sick n weak, y can't she just go back n rest!! but again, i wanted her out of the house, obvious reasons!!LOL LOL

aur phir rona shuru!!! aap humse jhoot bhi bolnelage chotey blah blah blah blahLOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
What an episode, if the previous episodes made you feel like there was something missing, then this episode more than made up for it all. It was the perfect balance needed to move things forward, starting off with Khushi's never give up got to set things right spirit. I suspected this would lead to a confrontation but this was quite mild to what I was thinking, still it left the impact I wanted it to. Nani came to the Gupta sisters defense and finally Khushi heard some words of reassurance from someone at RM who let her know Shyam not her is at fault here.

The passion and intensity returned with Khushi and Arnav who continue to prove they are far from your typical lead pair, they are unique and these fights define who they are. Khushi is trying hard to keep her distance from Arnav, she is through with letting her guard down only to have her heart stomped on. If ASR wants her back then he'll have to fight and accept the challenges that come his way which is exactly what he is doing now. I love it!!

So there were complaints that Arnav is spending all this time wooing Khushi and not enough on his sister, but this episode striked the perfect balance as he was all set to take his sister to the temple but work held him back. For Anjali it meant enough to know he cared and wanted to take her, a step in the right direction for her character as I was hating the whole he does not care for me only Khushi track especially given the dreaded DKS that was haunting the forum. I do not want Anjali or any other character to be ruined anymore for a potential track, keep them at the soul of who they are because that is part of what made this show work. The change to Anjali was a damaging one, instead of sympathizing many ended up feeling the exact opposite.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315IF_RocksParshaamisuvsoni.barchanan14subiscsDivya1503honeypriyaindi52shybabebeena14Starktastic

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

@ shivani, do you live in Mumbai...i would have come to your house and hugged you...for this post...

muahhh muaaahhh.

btw both HP and lakshmiji kaha gaye? and where is NK?

QUOTE=-SH-]A straight cut-out from some Mills and Boon novel! THAT was what today's episode was. A visual treat to the eyes.. A forceful, fierce, possesive ASR - On a mission to win his wife... A fiesty, not-one-to-back-down-without-fight Khushi - Ready to give a tit for tat to her husband... LETHAL combination this is... And this EXPLOSIVE chemistry is the USP of this love story.

The lady is not ready to give in yet.. The man will not loose it so easily... The possessive husband resorts to what he knows the best... A smug look... Basking in the confidence of love..

Khushi: "Aap badtameezi kar rahe hain..."
Arnav: "Biwi ho tum meri... My legally wedded wife..."
Khushi: "Hum aapko apna pati nahi maante hain... Aapne humse zabardasti shaadi ki hai..."
Arnav: "Theek hai.. Toh ab manva lete hain..."

And he bends down.. Wanting to capture what is his... Awakening of the woman here... The pursing of lips... Knowing well what's going to come.. But not ready to give in to the emotions yet..

And we have the Grand entry of HP.. Who was too shocked to even blink an eye LOL So, we got another addition to the 'almost' scenes.. But I absolutely loved that pull back.. Not caring about the surrounding.. Marking her as HIS..

A cute scene with Nani there.. Even she couldn't resist and got on with the 'masti' there..

Khushi: "Hum coffee pe gir gaye... Matlab humne apne aap pe coffee gira di"
Nani: "Chhote bhi chai pe gir gaye the... Matlab unhone bhi apne aap pe chai gira di" LOL

He notices her bruised arm... But instead of a mere sorry... He shows his love and concern this time.. The concern is not accepted though..

Arnav: "Lagi tumhe..."
Khushi: "Haan.. Aap se chot khane ki aadat hai humein... Lekin hum abhi bhi aapko apna pati nahi maante.."

An open challenge thrown there.. The best way to make the other react..

Arnav: "Maanogi... Ek din maanogi... Daudte hue meri baahon mein aaogi, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada.."
Khushi: "Hum?...aur aapki baahon mein? Jis din aisa hua... Hum aapko apna pati maan lenge.."
Arnav: "Deal?"
Khushi: "Sauda!! Lekin iss janam mein pura nahi hoga.."
Arnav: "Dekhte hain..."
Khushi: "Jab kuch hoga hi nahin... Toh aap kya dekhenge?"

I love how they've settled into the regular domestic life without knowing and giving it much thought. They bicker like a couple who've been married for years..

Arnav: "Main Agra jaa rahan hoon.."
Khushi: "Haan toh..?"
Arnav: "Sab log satsang pe jaa rahe hain aur late aayenge... HP bhi off pe hai...Tum akeli rahogi..?"
Khushi: "Toh?"
Arnav: "Mere saath Agra chalo...Taj Mahal dekh lena..."
Khushi: "Humein nahi dekhna... Aur waise bhi hume safai karni hai.."
Arnav: "Apne dimaag ki?"
Khushi: "Woh toh aapke jaate hi ho jayegi.."

He leaves and she closes the door behind him..

Khushi: "Naa hi humein aapko apna pati maanna hai... Naa hi aapki baahon mein samana hai... Aur naa hi Taj Mahal dekhna hai..."
Arnav: "Suna maine..."
Khushi: "Suna na...toh ab yaad bhi rakhiyega..."

Dekhte hain.. How much long Khushi takes to run into Arnav's arms? Monsoon ready to hit today FINALLY LOL[/QUOTE]

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14sriraosubiscs.Mandy.beena14-Facetious-Divya1503honeypriyaindi52

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
@SH
Thank you for quoting the dialogues cuz I had a tough time concentrating to what they were saying due to intensity and my bad hindi LOL

Yes the game is on!! 

@Mandy
You're so right and finally there's somebody apart from NK or Payal to back Khushi. Nani really stood up when it was required and I felt Akash is in the process of feeling guilty too. Not that I pay much attention to him and Payal LOL

Plus I loved the hubby wife spat on Agra ROFL It brought a deja vu feeling cuz I see that often between my parents and my sis & BIL which means there's some normalcy left between Nannav & Khushi as a married jodi ROFL

vidhathriarchanan14subiscs.Mandy.Divya1503-Facetious-

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedClapagree with u dear...
awesome episodeStar

ASR was in his full flirty mood yesterdayEmbarrassed
...omg..he is gonna make khushi admit him as her hubby...Wink
when he said tat "beevi ho tum mere...& if i want i can do more" ufff...Blushing
the nok-joke b4 he was going was awesome...the way he said 2 her come with him & u can see taj mahal, agra &all...omgShocked...is tat the same angry young man ASR???Smile
i am dead...

{guys..pls dont bash HP the secret agent of poojaliLOL...he is far better than poojali...
and say a big thnx 2 him 4 taking chutti in today's night & leaving khushi alone in her paagalpan Arnav's hand}Embarrassed

completely in arhi land now...Day Dreaming
cant wait 2 see khushi is gonna go near 2 him & hug him as he challenged 2day...Tongue
after tat she has 2 promise her word tat she'll consider him as her husband...Wink
then after tatt????? after tat wat guys.Embarrassed...wat'll happen wen she admit him..? she has 2 obey & follow his words..then wat guys...????.Wink..omg my gutter mind is full charged now...LOLEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14subiscsDivya1503beena14Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

{guys..pls dont bash HP the secret agent of poojaliLOL...he is far better than poojali...
and say a big thnx 2 him 4 taking chutti in today's night & leaving khushi alone in her paagalpan Arnav's hand}Embarrassed

So true HP is thousand times better than the interruptions they usually get ROFL

But I really wish it was OP instead of HP. Just imagine how he'd blush seeing Nannav & Khushi ROFL

archanan14amisuvdennisdmenacesubiscsDivya1503beena14

Go to top