Crooner 1.4 : Passion dori... - Page 25

Posted: 11 years ago
soni, mou,
thanks so so much. means a lot when phangurls are pleased. have you both seen how fab well written your comments are? soni that line about emotions wow. and mou, remember when considering akash's chai coffee break, impossible is nothing. πŸ˜† so you liked my bit on nk? happy. woh mera lover boy number 2.Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
priya's jaan arrives in chariot.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and want to discuss...
Originally posted by Divya1503

priya di!! this one's for u!!! πŸ˜ƒ

loved d posts of Suba, nish, Beenadi and mashira...
net is acting really funny...
sorry for not being able to comment individually...πŸ€—
Originally posted by jakhushi

πŸ˜ƒ

Dear Mrs & Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada,

Open Door Policy is much appreciated in the Corporate World and it is admirable that you practice that at workplace (Do you Really?πŸ€”). But it is our humble request that you refrain from using the same in your bedroom! Infact, we absolutely Forbid it.

Could you please... (Ohh-Freaking-Please with bow on top), Get an automatic lock for your bedroom door and USE it!!!! 😑

If there are some cost cutting measures that are being taken up in RM, then kindly let us know at the earliest. The IF girls will gladly buy you a dozen locks and install it for you.

And while you are at it, request Mr. Raizada to get a haircut in Agra and Mrs. Raizada to change into the new sari. Both these actions will be deeply appreciated by your gloabal fandom. We can assure you that these actions will elicit very desirable results in your personal lives.

In apparent absence of Di, Akash, Mami, Nani, HP, Lakshmi, et al,  We wish you the very best for tonight (and all future nights). May Devi Maiya Help you to actually get on with it!!!πŸ˜‰

Warm Regards,
Your Very Impatient IF Phangurlz.

Ok, 1st to get over with the Supporting Roles  :

Akashji - Do you think it will be pretty once Bhai finds out that you havent been been polite to his wife, especially after he has declared his love? Only he has the right to be rude to her. You might want to keep a few spare spectacles in the cupboard that you throw wet towels into. I suspect, you might crack the pair you wear by the sheer impact of his deadly stare very soon.

Mamiji - Please have 10 tablespoons of Brainolia daily. And some bramhi saag also to improve memoria. Your Arnav Bitwa was saved by 'phatee saree' from getting killed by your darling bitiya's husband less than a week back.
We can send the above said products along with the locks if your Akash bitwa wont buy them for you.

Payal - Days of being nice are fast getting over dear. Playing hard to get works quite well apparently. Have a firm chat with your husband - it has been known to work!

Naniji - You are the best Naniji in the world. πŸ€—Thank you for being the only one in RM who is fair and just. And still retains a sense of humour. Would it be possible for you to get your son back into the picture... you could do with some support right now

Anjali - It was great to see your trademark gesture on Chotey's cheek...Loved that little scene. Would be extremely grateful if you could also get back some of the manners (such as knocking on dorrs) that I have always respected you for.

Aman Mathur - Finally your phone call has been useful inseatd of a hindrance. Please keep up the good work. Let us know if AR recognition program covers rewarding such behaviors. If not... lots of ladies across the world sends you their love. That should work right πŸ˜‰

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khula Closet - Nikla ASR!!!!

What can I say about the scenes that followed... a mushed up brain is not very useful. 😳 A quick recap of Recap Romance engineered by the Mighty ASR :

Red Sari given as gift - Check

Object de-Desire in Closet - Check

Throwing Beverage At Loved One - Double Check
(ASR's expectant expression after throwing the coffee at Khushi's face - did he really think that she would be ecstatic with that act πŸ˜†)

Twist arm and pull Khushi towards himself - Check

Dori break - Almost checkπŸ˜›

Passionate conversations about Character & Badtameezi - Check

Conversation on he hasnt even started being a Badtameez - Check
My dear Arnavji - 2 days back you tell Khushi that she needs to stay as your wife as per the contract(the terms of which included not giving her the darza of wife) and now you tell her you can do much more because she is your legally wedded wife πŸ˜•... Koi nehi.. we like the strategy - If you can't convince them... Confuse the hell out Them! πŸ˜›

Almost Kiss - Check

Getting Interuppted while trying to Kiss - Check (Dang!!! 😑)
I loved the way he kept her close to him even when HP was standing at the door - Thud Thud Thud !!!!

Bruised arm with finger marks - Check

Getting caught by a smirking Nani (like pre wedding time) - Check

Trapping Khushi with arms placed on both sided - Check
And the darting eyes to check if romance can be continued in the middle of the hall was such a perfect bonus... 😳

Spana Dekhna - Check

Deal & Shart - Check

Running into Arnavji's arms - Pending

Wearing Red Saree - Pending

Awesome haircut of ASR - Pending 😑
Can he please get a haircut on his way back from Agra (or assuming he never has to go there, utilize that time and get a hair cut). Maybe Khushi is doing this Rootha huya wife act just to get a hair cut from him... Get that Diwali hair cut and she will run back into your arms Dude!

The much awaited kiss without which Phangurlz will kill the CVs - Pending

Priya loved your precise crooner.. Even though you did a little bit of 'ramanchi' so that you could go back to drooling & Dreaming, but we understand. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› The experience of such a lovely episode cannot be expressed with words always. Especially when you are on Cloud 9 - Very bad place to write from πŸ˜›.Adored the picturesque journey of the episode..thanks to both you and Shy for this.

And like I mentioned earlier.. the reference of Taj Mahal was an incredible for some one like me who has always admired your thoughts!

SaRun rocked yesterday... their chemistry could be cut like a birthday cake yesterday. Exceptional shots & brilliant direction.
Maybe Khushi's stylist will get inspired by the great work that the rest of the team is doing.😑

Trying to keep expectations at bay for today's episode..I know we wont get exactly what we expected..thats IPK and yesterday's episode was a perfect example of the same. But this is why we love the show πŸ˜ƒ.

But what to do..boring calls are not helping me concentrate and neither are my buddies giving me any tips to cope better!!!

So flying very close to superman now... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.
(Damn you clock - Move!!!)

Khushi brilliant post muahhh..πŸ‘ For me you are the Star of the Day. The letter , I loved it so true. Khushi forget the locks for sure the doors are coming off what's the point having them. BAba ASR ke paas combination lock locker nahi hai toh lock wala darwaza
Originally posted by arch_nat1112

Congratulations Soni! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

Expectations from 19 July 2012 episode:
Arnav doing multiple sweet things to remind Khushi of their time together. Khushi still resisting but smiling silently and enjoying it.

Actually delivered in the 19 July 2012 episode: Oh MY GOD. No other words!

What an episode! I really don't know what to write here so will be really short.

First of all, Priya - that poem and pics have me all ☺️! OMG! And you are so right - that disclaimer was so needed - I was just hyperventilating throughout! At this rate, I will need external ventilation to breathe!

The moments were all just amazing - I loved the grabbing and pulling, and that ultimately sexy moment when he pulled her close despite HP's presence! That was really really something else!

I just can't wait for today - it's going to be pretty magical I hope, and keep me breathless through the weekend!

In anticipation of today (and of course memory of Rajesh Khanna once more!) - dedicated to Suba who has been singing this so much that it's now stuck in my head!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSYFU4hq_7k&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Archu thanks for sharing the you tube link love the song Rajesh Khanna will be missed. Red highlighted part bang on . AAj kya hua small post so used to reading your romantic post RAMANCHI Ki πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by mouramen

loved d posts of Suba, nish, Beenadi and mashira...
net is acting really funny...
sorry for not being able to comment individually...πŸ€—

aur mera collage😭😭...meine post kiya hain...dhoondh abhi ke abhi ...like maar...aur comment bhi deπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Sunshine80

aur mera collage😭😭...meine post kiya hain...dhoondh abhi ke abhi ...like maar...aur comment bhi deπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
😭
i really loved ur collage sunshine ji!!!πŸ‘ aap bahut hi busy hogaye aaj kal πŸ˜­ 
whole day reading all the manwa lete, daudti hui meri bahon mei, suna meine posts. they are all such fun and some have foreplay in them too.
soni (you finally made it to the hot bit, taaliyan)
divya (love guru nk, me in lub with him),
mou (grey hair understands the ladaku couple are done with their evening tea and coffee),
suba (hp has taken over aman's position teehee),
archana (great song and os),
gandhari (send fam to satsang, of course foreplay)
omoraboti (asr dialogues with a perfect blend of hotness and coolness),
mashira (bring on the badtameezi),
smita (do we have almost-kiss 1.2?),
mandy (the episode that more than made up fir all that seemed to be missing earlier),
khushi (likhe jo khat tunhe),
shivani (super dialogue log),
shy (smirks, style, manhandling, ride in each other's waves,
thanks so much, enjoyed reading.

i do hope this evening is all we are hoping for. if not, no matter, we have yesterday for hamesha. and diwali almost-kiss and the 4 days of holi and those hugs huts dream and things. never know, creatives may just show us the taj mahal. πŸ˜†Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
okay so didnt came on crooner tday..just went thru sum of it... nice analysis and yeah...😍 analysis..by priya.. soni..farha..and beena...these are all I cud manage..sorry fr short appearance...have fun gurls...