Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni.b thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

What deadly pics!!! Priya...these are not helping me. Woke up with a huge smile in the morning๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I think I will need a long time to recover from what I saw last night๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช so typing from the gutterlandโ˜บ๏ธ

Arnav ne jo ek baar commitment kar di tho phir woh khud ki bhi nahi sunta๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. An adorable husband hell bent on winning his wife's smile back...his perseverance is commendable. He tried NK's ideas and none of them worked. Now he is on his own mission. He will woo her in style, with passion, with intensity. Khushi will have no choice but to melt in his armsโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

Khushi smiled as soon as she saw her laad governor in the closet but she remembered her secret mission and quickly pretended like she didnt remember๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Your pointer on Khushi getting Arnav out of the closet is spot on Priya!! She is breaking the hard shell of the anda๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Arnav asked her if she remembered and she said no๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. This led to Arnav to throw his coffee on her๐Ÿคฃ. Ab?๐Ÿ˜† but when she tried to go away, he got angry and in typical ASR style warned her of not walking away but remembered NK's words ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. NK has done wonders to Arnav...uska saans andar lo bahar lo ka funda is working big time for Arnav๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. He pulled her towards himself and put his hands around her neckโ˜บ๏ธ. Yeh Khushi dori wali suit nahi pehen sakthi thi kya? He would have pulled it off for sure.๐Ÿ˜ณ Khushi being khushi didnt relent and threw her tea on him๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Tom and jerry at their best๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. Hum aapko apna pati nahi maante...teek hain, abhi manva lete hain...How can Khushi resist this adorable guy?๐Ÿ˜ณThere was no stopping Arnav last night...not even when HP walked into the room๐Ÿ˜†. Loved the way he held her tight and didnt move when he saw HP. ๐Ÿ˜ณ phir bhi HP ke chehre pe koi expression nahin tha...shayad bhaiya ke darr se!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Arnav wants her to accept him as her husband. He started it all by bringing up the contract the other night. Now Khushi has stuck on to it๐Ÿ˜†. Not the guy to accept defeat, Arnav pinned her against the wall and then quickly looked around if anybody else was watching them๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and challenged her once again!!! Everytime they have had a challenge, it has been Khushi winning the challenge but does she want to win this challenge as well? Or will she let Arnav win this time?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ. I feel she will unknowingly let him win by running into his arms.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 

Very cute scene with nani...a person who has always been a witness to their fights and love for each other. She played along with both of them. She had fun teasing them๐Ÿ˜›

Aaksh finally showed signs of improving. Khushi telling him that it was Amma who stopped them had an impact on him. Payal stepping in and asking her to not interfere also had an impact...he is a Raizada at the end of the day. He is stubborn but will eventually give in. Its time he steps up and stops his mom from talking rubbish...till mami sudhrofies, its hello hi bye bye from me๐Ÿ˜ก lagta hai jaldi sudhar jaayega!!!

Anjali, the concerned elder sis was back in that 2 minute scene with arnav. But she was on the verge of fainting...iss halat mein satsang jaa rahi hai๐Ÿ˜ฒ Let her go baba...I am not complaning๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i doubt anybody will complain!!!

Cant wait for Arnav to come back and sweep Khushi off her feet...khushi ka to pata nahi lekin aaj kal paaon zameen pe padte hi nahi mere ๐Ÿ˜ณ

nishi dear!!!๐Ÿค— awesome post from the gutterland!!!! loved it!!! btw dori wali suit chahiye toh shaadi se pehle jo pehnti thi unko wapas lana padega!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divya1503

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3104583

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

EPIC!!! ๐Ÿคฃ
MaddyAddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

๐Ÿ˜† thought exactly that when she appeared in his reverie in that dress. now here, imagine how much more like an autorikshaw. maybe he'll tell her that? old moment, after all, but in her fantasy, which of course he can read. ๐Ÿคฃ

maybe that is why he got her the sari ๐Ÿ˜†
soni.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Can we expect a face to face confession today?๐Ÿ˜ 

nishi just couldn't help myself...tera yeh question aur uske neeche tera siggie...ekdum perfect hai!!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  Edited by soni.b - 11 years ago
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ Archu, sweet post, chotu post...

love d song, one of my fav rain song...

Lady romantic ...tonite is your night  but going by our very own smirk king and his way of stricking deals...you'll def need me along with you...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰.

hold my hand baby...๐Ÿค—

Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3010843

๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ i dint obsereve this one!!!๐Ÿ˜† 
soni.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: mouramen

@ soni, loved your way of shuru karna and getting stuck...
PPS:  me too thought  so...
Arnavji bas aaj kam khatam hi karlo.
morning put up a pic for you...again congrats...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

mou thank you๐Ÿค—...saw the pic...what a choice sweetie!!!! loved it!!!!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey nishi, thanks so much. enjoyed your post too, very out of the gutter yet sexy. praying that khushi really doesn't want to win this challenge and the man in deadly suit and pursuit is ready with all forms of ramanchi should there be any sign of her winning whatsoever. liked your kind look at akash, perhaps the young one is ready to return to his sweet self.

"Cant wait for Arnav to come back and sweep Khushi off her feet...khushi ka to pata nahi lekin aaj kal paaon zameen pe padte hi nahi mere."
nishi. tum theek ho?
soni.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divya1503

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3010843

๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ i dint obsereve this one!!!๐Ÿ˜† 

jaake phir se epi dekhke aa aur confirm kar!!!๐Ÿ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muHnWz1shyI[/YOUTUBE]

Just saw this..