Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soaringskies thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 i am still...BLUSHING..!!!!!! ...😳😳😳 what d...!!!!!😲😲 *sighs*...no..!! lambi saans andar lo...nd lambi saans bahar feko...!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i am still not over wid the effect it had on me...i was no.." AM " badly affected by such scenes...!!!😳😳😳

barun...u have left me speachless...what smirks...voice-modulation...dialogues...fainted..!!!!

priya i would have luved to read ur take... coz i am not even in d state of pointing out what i literally liked nd to what an extent...!!! d hangover on me...!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

awesome posts by other buddies...!!! quote all ur posts...loved ur take...!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: beena14

Mashira , you are right about the M&B could see a Janet Dailey writing the scene. I do read M&B occasionally good stress busters. The red highlighted parts πŸ‘πŸΌ

My personal favorite Arhi scene is when she is teaching lavanya to wear a sari... And starts draping herself .. I liked it more than fairy lights and Diwali kiss...

The way Arnav is openly drooling at her and the way kkkg is sharmaoing... The sari sequence today plsss can we have some shots of wearing sari ...

When Arnav gave her the sari the day before.. And said main yeh tum sari pahente Huey dekhana Chahta hu... Seriously that w as the word my mind heard... And I want to watch the scene.,. Please cvs.. That is the scene for which we have no fbs... Why...
Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello Priya...I haven't seen episode fully yet, but seeing ur pic story me deadπŸ˜†

It's beautiful and I am sorry I am not getting time to write mera anaab shanaab on ur crooner and me missing you all very dearly😭

So made a collage for all our buddies ...enjoy all and keep remembering me...damn itπŸ˜†

Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

kya baat hai sab log permanent residency lene ki baat kar rahe hai...I am impressedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Me toh tired of gutter swimming..have caught cough n cold to..kal to HP bhi mila tha..uthae hi gutter mai..May be today i'll drown finally n reach HEAVEN the ARSHI way  !!!😍
B/w how is the world functioning today..should they not call it a day off...females all around the globe  suddenly stuck by an epidemic...!! woo "inpatient impatients " ka jane kya hal hoga!!
hd75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indi52

desire was flung in abandon. longing raged and stoked. arousal broke limits and raced up the raizada mansion stairs in full view of anyone who had the nerve to watch this seduction. passion became a fabulous play, and did the players ignite the game. the dori snapped. deal? sauda.

khushi's hard to get play. breathtaking. yes, priya, i am delighted with her today. she is all woman, all instinct now. no confusion, no girl there. saw how she pursed her lips to seemingly refuse the kiss? the woman in her knows that's exactly what will make him want more, come after her more. and when she could have walked away, she chose to stay back and whirl tea at him instead. unfetter yourself, let it go, begin the sparring, enter the fray. this is real life, and you're a real woman. don't be afraid of your dream. 

khushi, please don't get lost again. there's no need to deny yourself all the time. that is not a sign of wisdom or true morality. nor is thinking only others' happiness matters, not yours. 

time to bring a woman's sexuality out of the closet, treat it with respect and dignity. time, star plus, for this soch nayi especially in the rishta wohis. and done as tastefully as this too please. left the man i live with smiling at me losing my equilibrium but not wanting to kill me off. 

that barun would, however, kill me in these sequences i had no doubt. had not known the extent of my death, that's all. i mean that slightest ever even was it there hint of a glint of a smile, looking at her, before he said, "theek hai toh ab manwa lete hain." did you see it? i didn't, but i could sense it everywhere, even on the words. just below the lick of passion. 

from an earlier crooner, neruda calls:

I crave your mouth, your voice, your hair. 
Silent and starving, I prowl through the streets. 
Bread does not nourish me, dawn disrupts me, all day 
I hunt for the liquid measure of your steps. 

I hunger for your sleek laugh, 
your hands the color of a savage harvest, 
hunger for the pale stones of your fingernails, 
I want to eat your skin like a whole almond. 

I want to eat the sunbeam flaring in your lovely body, 
the sovereign nose of your arrogant face, 
I want to eat the fleeting shade of your lashes, 

and I pace around hungry, sniffing the twilight, 
hunting for you, for your hot heart, 
Like a puma in the barrens of Quitratue. 

as they play with each other, instinctive, impish, but really fun creatives play with us."iss war ko kya naam doon?" well, the one in which you guys win every time i guess. sublime dialogues full of subliminal whisperings, you've gone both above and below the limen with your words and tone and form and everything this time. that reference to the taj was no doubt meant for us, but how to hear when we can't even breathe?  hope you are pleased.

tonight is 302. are you adding a dafa to it? 

nk is sakha, sounding board, cupid, sometimes the voice of the creatives, sometimes the voice of the viewer. forget hp, nk is the true ichhadhari. a dense, carefully articulated and embellished character, reminds me of the greatest fools and jesters ever created. there was falstaff, must admit don't know him that well, but in my grandmother's tales there was gopal bhar or even birbal, they all come to mind. and he is so damn cute. my second love from now on. 

dear people of the production house, take me to your leader. i give in, no need to manwao me anymore. just don't flip flop please, go for the fake hermes instead, after all you bring a message from the gods.

hope akash and payal got to see a bit of that passion play out in the living room. might add some tea and coffee to their decaff life.

How, just how do you manage to write such posts every single time? You are amazing and I love your posts! I've been meaning to say this for a long time but I too suffer from the ASR syndrome and always stop at "kyuniks". I hardly ever write because I'm too busy awing at all the writers here ! You are one of those people who prove that age is only a number, you know while a lot of people think it is the teenagers who drool, actually, the older you get, the younger your thoughts become, being on the wrong side of 30, I can vouch for that πŸ˜³. Anyway, just wanted to say you have a great fan of your writing in me. 

As for the episode, the less said the better. I am at work, pretending to type away furiously but the keyboard seems to have only the letters I P K K N D !
Edited by hd75 - 11 years ago
..Smita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Updated my post on page 7.
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

A straight cut-out from some Mills and Boon novel! THAT was what today's episode was. A visual treat to the eyes.. A forceful, fierce, possesive ASR - On a mission to win his wife... A fiesty, not-one-to-back-down-without-fight Khushi - Ready to give a tit for tat to her husband... LETHAL combination this is... And this EXPLOSIVE chemistry is the USP of this love story.

The lady is not ready to give in yet.. The man will not loose it so easily... The possessive husband resorts to what he knows the best... A smug look... Basking in the confidence of love..

Khushi: "Aap badtameezi kar rahe hain..."
Arnav: "Biwi ho tum meri... My legally wedded wife..."
Khushi: "Hum aapko apna pati nahi maante hain... Aapne humse zabardasti shaadi ki hai..."
Arnav: "Theek hai.. Toh ab manva lete hain..."

And he bends down.. Wanting to capture what is his... Awakening of the woman here... The pursing of lips... Knowing well what's going to come.. But not ready to give in to the emotions yet..

And we have the Grand entry of HP.. Who was too shocked to even blink an eye πŸ˜† So, we got another addition to the 'almost' scenes.. But I absolutely loved that pull back.. Not caring about the surrounding.. Marking her as HIS..

A cute scene with Nani there.. Even she couldn't resist and got on with the 'masti' there..

Khushi: "Hum coffee pe gir gaye... Matlab humne apne aap pe coffee gira di"
Nani: "Chhote bhi chai pe gir gaye the... Matlab unhone bhi apne aap pe chai gira di" πŸ˜†

He notices her bruised arm... But instead of a mere sorry... He shows his love and concern this time.. The concern is not accepted though..

Arnav: "Lagi tumhe..."
Khushi: "Haan.. Aap se chot khane ki aadat hai humein... Lekin hum abhi bhi aapko apna pati nahi maante.."

An open challenge thrown there.. The best way to make the other react..

Arnav: "Maanogi... Ek din maanogi... Daudte hue meri baahon mein aaogi, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada.."
Khushi: "Hum?...aur aapki baahon mein? Jis din aisa hua... Hum aapko apna pati maan lenge.."
Arnav: "Deal?"
Khushi: "Sauda!! Lekin iss janam mein pura nahi hoga.."
Arnav: "Dekhte hain..."
Khushi: "Jab kuch hoga hi nahin... Toh aap kya dekhenge?"

I love how they've settled into the regular domestic life without knowing and giving it much thought. They bicker like a couple who've been married for years..

Arnav: "Main Agra jaa rahan hoon.."
Khushi: "Haan toh..?"
Arnav: "Sab log satsang pe jaa rahe hain aur late aayenge... HP bhi off pe hai...Tum akeli rahogi..?"
Khushi: "Toh?"
Arnav: "Mere saath Agra chalo...Taj Mahal dekh lena..."
Khushi: "Humein nahi dekhna... Aur waise bhi hume safai karni hai.."
Arnav: "Apne dimaag ki?"
Khushi: "Woh toh aapke jaate hi ho jayegi.."

He leaves and she closes the door behind him..

Khushi: "Naa hi humein aapko apna pati maanna hai... Naa hi aapki baahon mein samana hai... Aur naa hi Taj Mahal dekhna hai..."
Arnav: "Suna maine..."
Khushi: "Suna na...toh ab yaad bhi rakhiyega..."

Dekhte hain.. How much long Khushi takes to run into Arnav's arms? Monsoon ready to hit today FINALLY πŸ˜†

Hey Shivani, nice post dear 😊 What passionate dialogues by ASR, expressing his desire & intent to his wife... She is still not giving in, but fr how long is the question πŸ˜‰

The pull back in front of HP was a classic shot πŸ‘
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

Lol. Thanks .. Khushi never fell in love with mushy-mushy Arnav in the first place. πŸ˜‰

what should I call you? 😳

Made a note to you on page 17 .. loved your post. 😊

Hey dear, call me Suvi 😊 Yes the naughty nok-jhoks r such a delicious treat fr us πŸ˜‰
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Post updated from gutterland...jaise bhi karke update kiya hai maineπŸ˜†πŸ˜† if it doesnt make sense...dont blame meπŸ˜†
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sunshine80

Hello Priya...I haven't seen episode fully yet, but seeing ur pic story me deadπŸ˜†

It's beautiful and I am sorry I am not getting time to write mera anaab shanaab on ur crooner and me missing you all very dearly😭

So made a collage for all our buddies ...enjoy all and keep remembering me...damn itπŸ˜†

☺️ Fantastic! thanks Sunshine!