Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
@Shy: Thoroughly enjoyed your post!! Holy Shit Sexy it was!! ðŸ˜ģ Akash has been trying to be ASR since the Bubbly track started .. I hope he sees the other side of his bro too and start acting on it fast!! Thanks for the deadly pics!

@amisuv: It was all about Arnav i.e. Barun - he was brilliant! Khushi is trying to convince herself that he does not matter just the way Arnav used to try to convince himself. 😆 It is just how their story works, I guess. I am loving it! Otherwise, how will we get to see these naughty nok-jhoks? 😃

@Gandhari: Did I read foreplay?? ðŸ˜ē Multi-sensory over-drive ... rightly put!! 😆
Edited by Omoraboti - 11 years ago
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bechara HP...what all he will be witnessing in all corners of RM?

[QUOTE=Omoraboti]
Originally posted by: mouramen

nehi beenadi, hp and lakshmiji r busy...samjha karo...

btw neend nehi aarahi hain kya?
kai jhala? paus ya sobti?😉😉😉😉

Arnav did not allow Khushi to move when HP came .. do you think he will give a damn to Laxmi? 😛 Laxmi will get to see a show of a life time .. enough said!!! 😈
Omoraboti thumbnail
Originally posted by: beena14

@omaroboti

Why do you need to come out of the gutter sweetheart stay there much more peaceful. Two phangrls already have permanent residency in the gutter.

On a serious note why is Anjali going to the stasang she could barely walk to the car. The scene before with Arnav she seemed fine. Arshad bhai please explain... achaa hua gayee nahi toh phir se rain interruption aur arnav bitwa helping Di to dry 

LOL .. I am yet to know .. which two are the ones particularly?? 😆 That "audience" thing really cracked me up .. he so confidently kept holding his wife .. my knees going weak even at the thought!

Anjali is going to satsang so that she can come back home early at the excuse of her illness to witness/interrupt our most anticipated action
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omoraboti

Congratz, Soni!! 👏⭐ïļ

Priya, I thought I would give the same disclaimer ' no meaningful analysis ahead. 😊 But you put it up for all of us. Your pictorial post left me hyperventilating.

Well, since I had a good night sleep, will write a few words now.

We got our disclaimer from the CVs in the previous episode to get ready for madness & pagalpaan again! And it started in the right note. We had Arnav's first success in his mission ' the wifey did smile, a good one, one from the heart. Though she gulped down the smile & denied of the fact, I guess & hope he did notice the smile. True to his character, instead of just telling "Kuch Yaad Aya", he had to tell her why he did that 😆 and Biwi went back to her "I don't care" attitude. Arnav instantly tried the second one ' a deadlier one ' leaving both of them dripping (hot &) wet ' literally. 😆 What happened during the mini water fight & thereafter is only to be seen ' I will not try putting in words. 😍

So how many old tricks did Arnav ji try?

1) Closet Hideout

2) Throwing Hot tea (also the water fight in front of AR)

3) Dori Fiasco (he just did not realize this suit does not have a dori)

4) "Character Dheela" confrontation

5) Diwali Adhura Kiss

6) Shart

Was there anything else? He did try a new trick too ' he pulled wifey by the hair today and wasn't that hot?!

Loved how he did not let her move when HP saw them together.Today I understand why the HP/OP/JP/WP of the house keeps changing. The moment they start giving any expression other than of indifference, they are out. The first & foremost criterion of working in RM is to not being able to give any expression no matter at which situation you find your employer with his wife. 😛

The dialogues between the two were bang on all through the episode. Call me gutter minded, but the dialogues were oozing hotness all through. Barun was brilliant with his voice modulation, as usual. Sanaya did a good job too ' especially her expression after seeing Arnav in the closet, was perfect.

Looking at Khushi, all I could think of is "ASR, just kiss her senseless' She needs to start looking at other places than your lips." So Madamji likes things rough! No wonder NK's sweet talk theory was not bringing any result ' apparently all she was craving for was ASR's hot & rough ways ' a little bit manhandling. And with that ASR hit the spot today ' almost. Tongue She wants ASR minus words he does not mean. Period.

Arnav has turned into a complete hubby material. Loved how he wanted to take her along. That little spouse talk was really sweet. The mentioning of Tajmahal made me laugh. 😆

Nani Bechari is stuck in constant gutterland .. these two are not leaving her anywhere. On a serious note, she is witnessing their chemistry firsthand and that might come handy when things will get rough for the two. Loved how Arnav asked Khushi if it pained and she gave a fitting reply. 😆

Ok, I can hazily remember seeing some other people in the screen too.

1) Nk: Iss war ko kya naam doon? Keep thinking!

2) Anjali: Playing cupid between Arnav-Khushi is in your fate ' you cannot help it, my dear.

3) Akash: I am happy you tried to listen to Khushi but why don't you rather try listening to your wife instead of cutting her mid sentence every time?

4) Payal: Go girl! I want you to deal your marital problems yourself. Start talking.

5) Mamiji: No comments, pilij.

Favorite Dialogue of the day:

1) Khushi: Aaj Kaal aap bohut sapney dekhne lage hain ' how the tables have turned!

2) Arnav: Too many two write today - starting with "Biwi ho tum meri" to "Suna maine" - perfect blend of hotness & coolness

On a lighter note:

1) Why the tea-coffee always turn so watery when they throw at each other?

2) The hot tea or coffee failed to cause any skin burn this time ' the temperature of the lovebirds were already higher than the liquids. 😆

Cute post dear 😊  Liked the lighter notes, chai paani mein kaise badal gayi bhai 😕 

Now we get it, so Khushi was fr this roop of her LG, manhandling & all... ASR's dialogues were classic, too gud...
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ omoraboti< why do you need to come out dear? dont you like me n Nish? you can always avail of our company😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by: Omoraboti

ðŸĪĢ
Someone please help me to come back from gutterland... ðŸĪĢ

beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: amisuv

Wow Priya, loved the title & the gr8 pointers 👏 ðŸ‘ Shy, thanks fr the killer pics dear 😍

So this was the passionate romance all of us had been waiting fr since they got married... Thanks CVs 👍🏞

Priya, the Westin team was in full form today. The pre-wedding naughty & flirty ASR is back & I'm lovin it 😍 ðŸ˜ 

It was all abt his dialogues & killer looks today..." Theek hai toh manwa lete hain " " Main tumse baat kar raha hoon, tum aise mooh modh kar nahi jaa sakti " " Daud ke aaongi meri bahaon mein"

How he changes his tone, from being angry to getting soft when he remembers NK's advice. Superb  👏 ðŸ‘

Thanks Janaki fr the epic touch to the HP intrusion scene... Him not letting her go despite the audience  😉

So the wifey is till not impressed. Hmmm 😕 ðŸ˜• Iski problem kya hai bhai... She is very well aware of his intentions, has subconsciously accepted him as her husband. But doesnt want to express the same in front of him. Ego battles on both sides...

My deal maker ASR, he is not in the mood to give up. The question is for how long can the stubborn wife resist her super sexy Pati ??

Yes Priya, this hideous suit is a big No No fr the most awaited scene. And why has Khushi taken over the laundry job from her sister?? Din raat wohi teen suit ko fold karke rakhi jaa rahi thi 😕

And RC Sir, can u puhleej explain the delay in bringing back the SUV ?? ðŸ˜Ą ðŸ˜Ą

Thanks CVs fr giving the Arnav-Anjali scene. I was waiting fr this convo to happen since the hospital incident. A reassurance from Arnav at this point worked wonders fr Anjali. But not sure what this will lead to in the coming week. I sense the danger signal

And what does this Lady Drooler say abt Sobti The Hotness... U set the screen on fire today 😍 ðŸ˜

Priya, one final thing... " Iss War ko kya naam doon " Which war r we talking abt- onscreen or offscreen 😉 ðŸ˜† 

Suvi lovely post green highlighted ðŸ‘ðŸž Ph ke paas paise nahi hai na toh wohi suit fold karegi na . IPK world mei ek din pura hafta chalta raheta hai thank god for that. Suvi , suit nahi kareed sakte tu SUV ki baat kar rahi hai . Baal kab katwaye ga is my question baki sab bhad mei jaye.
..Surbhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
HEY.
nice post :) LOVELY...
Omoraboti thumbnail
Originally posted by: amisuv

Cute post dear 😊  Liked the lighter notes, chai paani mein kaise badal gayi bhai 😕 

Now we get it, so Khushi was fr this roop of her LG, manhandling & all... ASR's dialogues were classic, too gud...

Lol. Thanks .. Khushi never fell in love with mushy-mushy Arnav in the first place. 😉

what should I call you? ðŸ˜ģ

Made a note to you on page 17 .. loved your post. 😊
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hiya ladies!! updated my post.. er..drool on Page 3 ðŸ˜› still in la-la land. 
Omoraboti thumbnail
Originally posted by: mouramen

@ omoraboti< why do you need to come out dear? dont you like me n Nish? you can always avail of our company😆😆😆😆

LOL .. Great!! So get ready to have me on board .. dont complain if I turn it more guttery! ðŸĪŠ