Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow priya, great pointer crooner'πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Pictures'.as if d whole epi was not enough'.thanks Shy'❀️

Now that I have regained my senses after 2 cold showers since yest let me give my 2 cents'..and  crooners pls keep on reminding me that no BS'.i don't know him or will talk/drool about him at d end of d post.

Lots of expectation frm d precap'.door is open wide by Aakash d new SP son'.😑.or is he changing a little bit'.he listens to Khushi, eager to know d reason behind payal's keeping mum'.but payal herself interrupts. She wants to take charge'.will mend her relation with Aakash by herself'.Soch  nayee..πŸ˜‰

Nani d matriarch'..she is better judge of d characters and situations'..she knows d need of d hour is to provide support to Anjali but that doesn't mean d culprit is someone else'.it is and always will be Shyam'she rebukes Manorama and makes her intentions very clear to everybody: hum yeh parivaar ko bikhar ne nehi de sakhte hain'.

Now mrs KKGSR reaches her room, with half cup tea and opens d cupboard'.surprised huh'..hubby dearest is sitting pretty inside'.so simply he tries to put across his thoughts'was trying to remind you of our earlier encounters'.she remembers but denies'ok another effort..throwing coffee on her face coupled with love guru NK's advice'..very nice and gentle way of pleading her to look at him'.another denial'and she throws tea this time at his face'..ok enough let NK go to hell'.this is a couple frm Tom and Jerry world'.lets begin our game'.smug ASR and jungle billi KKG'.all d fun is in taming d shrew'πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.

Should I describe their game once again or deprive you all frm that pleasure'chal nehi karti'Shivani has done a super job there'.πŸ‘πŸΌ

But holding your defiant wife by d neck, lingering d hand on d back and dori, keep your gaze fixed on d lips'.enough 🀒🀒🀒'.pleasure denied to you all..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†sadist me...πŸ˜‰

Poor HP'.under training of Anjali'barges in d right moment..hona hi hain'remember 8 o clock slot on SP

But bechara how much he will witness at every corner of RM till d time Khushi accepts mr rowdy raizada as her husband and after confession is all hell broke loose'.anywhere and everywhere'.usne dekha kuch toh yeh uska problem hain'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Naniji summons them'.grey hair understands d ladaku couple are done with their evening tea and coffee, lets them know they r going to be late and happily surprised to hear her chotey's plan to accompany them.

Anjali dressing up, their photo in d mirror but moves towards Arnav'nice touch CVs.⭐️.very happy at chotey's decision and once again like an understanding sister allows him to go and attend his meeting in Agra'

Aakash-mami-payal-nani and innova seating arrangement..

Loved d husband wife bickering'.suna maine'.sun liya toh yaad bhi rakhna'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Leaving d last segment'there more to come'all our wishful thinking..😍

Epic scene for me: ASR not leaving khushi in frnt of HP...☺️☺️

Epic dialogue: aajkal aap bohut sarney dekhne lage hain...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Reached end now lets just drool at this someone no one called Barun Sobti aka ASR who nears his wife and I go weak on my knees, he says manogi'.i nod maan chuki hoon..😳😳

you r d best'.sobti boy you rock πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

only two bloopers: color of tea-coffeeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
where did d cup go frm khushi's hand?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by mouramen - 11 years ago
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations Soni! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

Expectations from 19 July 2012 episode:
Arnav doing multiple sweet things to remind Khushi of their time together. Khushi still resisting but smiling silently and enjoying it.

Actually delivered in the 19 July 2012 episode: Oh MY GOD. No other words!

What an episode! I really don't know what to write here so will be really short.

First of all, Priya - that poem and pics have me all ☺️! OMG! And you are so right - that disclaimer was so needed - I was just hyperventilating throughout! At this rate, I will need external ventilation to breathe!

The moments were all just amazing - I loved the grabbing and pulling, and that ultimately sexy moment when he pulled her close despite HP's presence! That was really really something else!

I just can't wait for today - it's going to be pretty magical I hope, and keep me breathless through the weekend!

In anticipation of today (and of course memory of Rajesh Khanna once more!) - dedicated to Suba who has been singing this so much that it's now stuck in my head!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSYFU4hq_7k&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by arch_nat1112 - 11 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Soni *passing on the sash* CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! you fully deserve it!πŸ‘

~edited~

Foreplay a la ASR-KKGSR

ASR  : pushing the right buttons of KKGSR with grabbing,pulling, pinning and throw in some sexy smirks and intense gazing...and some sensual one liners in seductive drawl

KKGSR: get visibly affected by hubby's advances but pretend to be angry to get him more worked up; throw in some non-hot hot beverage which makes the hubby look yummilicious...keep on staring at his perfect lips as if they are some delectable dessert...hold on to him incase knees give in...close your eyes and prepare for onslaught

Precautions:
  1. lock door
  2. give OP/HP/Aman a paid holiday
  3. send family especially ones who just drop by unannounced to series of satsangs
  4. send SP nuns to research popularity of rival show
Warnings: Sudden exposure may result in following:

Barun Sobti I'm frankly running short in my vocabulary to describe you. Your acting,  your puppy to killer eyes, husky drawl, and the wholesome ASR attitude with perfect projection is leading to multi-sensory over-drive in women everywhere in the aftermath of 20+ mins episode.

Pic credit: GIFsoup, facebook

Edited by GanBarunFan - 11 years ago
rainaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOl i agreee... A rain sequence in her autorikshaw  outfit is really going to take all HOTNESS factor out. A sexyy sarii would've worked way better...

P.S. Desperately Hoping the rain washes off the colors from her outfit :P
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Kya episode tha,,,,,,,,I am still in a trans,,,!!!

will be back tomorrow,,! Lat before Ramadan,, moon was not sighted today! 
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i am reserving. but only to drool πŸ€ͺ

EDITED

Stuck tape warning: Barun Sobti, kiss mitthi se bana hain yeh? what was that yesterday? 😲

Throughout my high school years I must have read at least two M&Bs in a day and yesterday, I could literally visualise words smoking out of a book with Barun's voice modulations, body language and expresssions. "Arnav grabbed the nape of her neck and pulled her hard against him; "You will be convinced" he drawled, his hand lazily moving her hair aside." ☺️☺️

Serious. I could almost see the words rising out of a dog-eared M&B.

That grab by nape and lift her face by mild pressure is such a classic M&B move! Whoever wrote that scene know their romances well. πŸ‘

Ok, coming to Khushi, so we know what madame really wants. And I have been crying myself hoarse about it. Lose that restraint Arnav. Just be ASR. She would hardly need anything else. All girls like bad boys. Untenable law of nature. So bring on the badtameezi. πŸ˜ƒ

And that lip stare.. deliberate or otherwise, that is the safest and sexiest thing to do when you have Mr Hotness breathing fire down at you. Btw, was the dori absence deliberate? I was so freaking out that he will move her hair and remove the dori!

I did say, I reserved only to drool, so dont blame this aimless post!

P.S: I still read the occasional M&B but it has become impossible to imagine anybody else's face  except a certain somebody's (HAIRCUT OR NO HAIRCUT)  Does not matter if the description in the book says the hero is Italian/German/American/English/North Pole-ian whatever. My imagination refuses to comply. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

P.P.S: Assuming today Khushi will 'samaofy in his bahe' can he kindly ask her for a forfeit and make her change from that monstrosity she is wearing?
πŸ˜•

Edited by mashira - 11 years ago
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😊

Editeddd~~~~~~~~

aww the title!!!!! the quote...bang on !!!!πŸ€— 
Serious issue--- copyright pronto priya!!!!! ****blinking**** alert high!!!!!!
and i think this was crooner 73 or 74...guessing its the aaoge jab epi..the cctv footage where maami and khushi actually work together..dont know i may be wrong too!!!! if its wrong..ignore rightaway!!πŸ˜ƒ

Omg...the episode...!!!!!! πŸ˜

Arnav -Khushi ----

Reliving moments ...arnav singh raizada with his perfect plans...oh ya i know what am doing!!!! 

My moment ---
oh ya...ask us we surely have a list ready,,!!!! we surely had fb even if khushi denies!!!!😳
The cupboard scene ----- omg...that smile..his smirk...and hola the dialogues...
Cofee-tea moment ---- woahhh!!!!! and then pulling her and nk's reminder askin him to be soft..control his temper...omg...asr !!!!!! 
hola the dialogues...brilliant...legally wedded wife!!!! 
Flashback moment---- omg freak  character dheela moment **** shouts jumps**** another moment the dori scene..the first ever scene **gushing***

Then the staircase scene ----- awww the husband who never backs down.khushi sweetheart u know ur husband...the hard u make the game he s going to love it more...for asr never likes losing...be it a deal or not!!!! well not that we mind...oh pleas bring it on gal !!!!! 
and now we are back to the challenge mode...and well..u already won the sangeeth one...so i guess its his turn!!!! πŸ˜³ 
so given all conditions..no power at home, u landing on his arms...u will have to accept he s ur husband...ramanchi nahin hoga ..kyun ki there were no reasons that were part of the challengeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†daudthi hui meri bahoon main aaoge ..rem khushi he dint tell anything else..thats the only condition..

Flashback moment ----oh okay dekhthe hain...just sent me reeling down to  mehndi  din kitchen scene..totally reminding of that oh really expression**** goshhh***blushing**** and we have our mr and mrs asr back onto the game mode!!!!! deal it is!!!!

Nani ----- Love ya...gosh u surely know how to tame ur dil dont u???πŸ˜ƒ 
akash --- strike two dude!!! not happening..when u actually called out payal when she was asking khushi to stop...for a moment i thought good ...signs of redemption...then came the car scene...oh no...alas!!!! the signals just went back to red again!!!!!

Hp---- he has jus taken over aman's position and shud say good first day with new position!!!!πŸ˜•since u have got an off...u r spared atleast for time beingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

should say this...anjali and arnav surely has a thing with doors...sister doesnt knock the door..and arnav doesnt shut the door when its necessary!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

anjali- arnav scene ----it was so good to see the brother sister bond after a long time!!! totally...despite any number of differences in the siblings.!the sibling love !!!!

weather report----
in ipkknd land--- sun is confused as much as the viewers, for rains has been summoned quite long time back!!!! It s still on the way while thunder and lightning indicates the same...The king and queen are totally oblivious to all this...!!!!
and as for us...green shirt...back from agra..no power...red saree..arnav khushi and rains...shud we just build up our imaginations!!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ oh we are!!!!πŸ˜† oh like i said we always have our flasback of moments too...!!!diwali scene...wasnt that shirt a shade of green too or was it this same shirt???!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

overall...yayay bring it on!!!! lovin the show...its going to be one freaky friday!!!!😳

and barun sanaya --- hugs and kisses!!!!!πŸ€—
meri soniii...haan the chosen one!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† congrats!!!! πŸ€—

shy killer pics**** thud****!!!!😊

Edited by subiscs - 11 years ago
jakhushi thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ

Dear Mrs & Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada,

Open Door Policy is much appreciated in the Corporate World and it is admirable that you practice that at workplace (Do you Really?πŸ€”). But it is our humble request that you refrain from using the same in your bedroom! Infact, we absolutely Forbid it.

Could you please... (Ohh-Freaking-Please with bow on top), Get an automatic lock for your bedroom door and USE it!!!! 😑

If there are some cost cutting measures that are being taken up in RM, then kindly let us know at the earliest. The IF girls will gladly buy you a dozen locks and install it for you.

And while you are at it, request Mr. Raizada to get a haircut in Agra and Mrs. Raizada to change into the new sari. Both these actions will be deeply appreciated by your gloabal fandom. We can assure you that these actions will elicit very desirable results in your personal lives.

In apparent absence of Di, Akash, Mami, Nani, HP, Lakshmi, et al,  We wish you the very best for tonight (and all future nights). May Devi Maiya Help you to actually get on with it!!!πŸ˜‰

Warm Regards,
Your Very Impatient IF Phangurlz.

Ok, 1st to get over with the Supporting Roles  :

Akashji - Do you think it will be pretty once Bhai finds out that you havent been been polite to his wife, especially after he has declared his love? Only he has the right to be rude to her. You might want to keep a few spare spectacles in the cupboard that you throw wet towels into. I suspect, you might crack the pair you wear by the sheer impact of his deadly stare very soon.

Mamiji - Please have 10 tablespoons of Brainolia daily. And some bramhi saag also to improve memoria. Your Arnav Bitwa was saved by 'phatee saree' from getting killed by your darling bitiya's husband less than a week back.
We can send the above said products along with the locks if your Akash bitwa wont buy them for you.

Payal - Days of being nice are fast getting over dear. Playing hard to get works quite well apparently. Have a firm chat with your husband - it has been known to work!

Naniji - You are the best Naniji in the world. πŸ€—Thank you for being the only one in RM who is fair and just. And still retains a sense of humour. Would it be possible for you to get your son back into the picture... you could do with some support right now

Anjali - It was great to see your trademark gesture on Chotey's cheek...Loved that little scene. Would be extremely grateful if you could also get back some of the manners (such as knocking on dorrs) that I have always respected you for.

Aman Mathur - Finally your phone call has been useful inseatd of a hindrance. Please keep up the good work. Let us know if AR recognition program covers rewarding such behaviors. If not... lots of ladies across the world sends you their love. That should work right πŸ˜‰

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khula Closet - Nikla ASR!!!!

What can I say about the scenes that followed... a mushed up brain is not very useful. 😳 A quick recap of Recap Romance engineered by the Mighty ASR :

Red Sari given as gift - Check

Object de-Desire in Closet - Check

Throwing Beverage At Loved One - Double Check
(ASR's expectant expression after throwing the coffee at Khushi's face - did he really think that she would be ecstatic with that act πŸ˜†)

Twist arm and pull Khushi towards himself - Check

Dori break - Almost checkπŸ˜›

Passionate conversations about Character & Badtameezi - Check

Conversation on he hasnt even started being a Badtameez - Check
My dear Arnavji - 2 days back you tell Khushi that she needs to stay as your wife as per the contract(the terms of which included not giving her the darza of wife) and now you tell her you can do much more because she is your legally wedded wife πŸ˜•... Koi nehi.. we like the strategy - If you can't convince them... Confuse the hell out Them! πŸ˜›

Almost Kiss - Check

Getting Interuppted while trying to Kiss - Check (Dang!!! 😑)
I loved the way he kept her close to him even when HP was standing at the door - Thud Thud Thud !!!!

Bruised arm with finger marks - Check

Getting caught by a smirking Nani (like pre wedding time) - Check

Trapping Khushi with arms placed on both sided - Check
And the darting eyes to check if romance can be continued in the middle of the hall was such a perfect bonus... 😳

Spana Dekhna - Check

Deal & Shart - Check

Running into Arnavji's arms - Pending

Wearing Red Saree - Pending

Awesome haircut of ASR - Pending 😑
Can he please get a haircut on his way back from Agra (or assuming he never has to go there, utilize that time and get a hair cut). Maybe Khushi is doing this Rootha huya wife act just to get a hair cut from him... Get that Diwali hair cut and she will run back into your arms Dude!

The much awaited kiss without which Phangurlz will kill the CVs - Pending

Priya loved your precise crooner.. Even though you did a little bit of 'ramanchi' so that you could go back to drooling & Dreaming, but we understand. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› The experience of such a lovely episode cannot be expressed with words always. Especially when you are on Cloud 9 - Very bad place to write from πŸ˜›.Adored the picturesque journey of the episode..thanks to both you and Shy for this.

And like I mentioned earlier.. the reference of Taj Mahal was an incredible for some one like me who has always admired your thoughts!

SaRun rocked yesterday... their chemistry could be cut like a birthday cake yesterday. Exceptional shots & brilliant direction.
Maybe Khushi's stylist will get inspired by the great work that the rest of the team is doing.😑

Trying to keep expectations at bay for today's episode..I know we wont get exactly what we expected..thats IPK and yesterday's episode was a perfect example of the same. But this is why we love the show πŸ˜ƒ.

But what to do..boring calls are not helping me concentrate and neither are my buddies giving me any tips to cope better!!!

So flying very close to superman now... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.
(Damn you clock - Move!!!)

Edited by jakhushi - 11 years ago
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What deadly pics!!! Priya...these are not helping me. Woke up with a huge smile in the morningπŸ˜ƒ. I think I will need a long time to recover from what I saw last nightπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ so typing from the gutterland☺️

Arnav ne jo ek baar commitment kar di tho phir woh khud ki bhi nahi suntaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. An adorable husband hell bent on winning his wife's smile back...his perseverance is commendable. He tried NK's ideas and none of them worked. Now he is on his own mission. He will woo her in style, with passion, with intensity. Khushi will have no choice but to melt in his arms☺️☺️

Khushi smiled as soon as she saw her laad governor in the closet but she remembered her secret mission and quickly pretended like she didnt rememberπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Your pointer on Khushi getting Arnav out of the closet is spot on Priya!! She is breaking the hard shell of the anda😳😳. Arnav asked her if she remembered and she said noπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. This led to Arnav to throw his coffee on her🀣. Ab?πŸ˜† but when she tried to go away, he got angry and in typical ASR style warned her of not walking away but remembered NK's words πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. NK has done wonders to Arnav...uska saans andar lo bahar lo ka funda is working big time for ArnavπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. He pulled her towards himself and put his hands around her neck☺️. Yeh Khushi dori wali suit nahi pehen sakthi thi kya? He would have pulled it off for sure.😳 Khushi being khushi didnt relent and threw her tea on himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Tom and jerry at their best🀣🀣🀣. Hum aapko apna pati nahi maante...teek hain, abhi manva lete hain...How can Khushi resist this adorable guy?😳There was no stopping Arnav last night...not even when HP walked into the roomπŸ˜†. Loved the way he held her tight and didnt move when he saw HP. 😳 

Arnav wants her to accept him as her husband. He started it all by bringing up the contract the other night. Now Khushi has stuck on to itπŸ˜†. Not the guy to accept defeat, Arnav pinned her against the wall and then quickly looked around if anybody else was watching themπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and challenged her once again!!! Everytime they have had a challenge, it has been Khushi winning the challenge but does she want to win this challenge as well? Or will she let Arnav win this time?😳😳. I feel she will unknowingly let him win by running into his arms.😍😍

Very cute scene with nani...a person who has always been a witness to their fights and love for each other. She played along with both of them. She had fun teasing themπŸ˜›

Aaksh finally showed signs of improving. Khushi telling him that it was Amma who stopped them had an impact on him. Payal stepping in and asking her to not interfere also had an impact...he is a Raizada at the end of the day. He is stubborn but will eventually give in. Its time he steps up and stops his mom from talking rubbish...till mami sudhrofies, its hello hi bye bye from me😑

Anjali, the concerned elder sis was back in that 2 minute scene with arnav. But she was on the verge of fainting...iss halat mein satsang jaa rahi hai😲 Let her go baba...I am not complaningπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Cant wait for Arnav to come back and sweep Khushi off her feet...khushi ka to pata nahi lekin aaj kal paaon zameen pe padte hi nahi mere πŸ˜³
Edited by --Nishita-- - 11 years ago
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
How can one man be so damn hot?

*faints*