Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner 1.4 : Passion dori...

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 124 member(s) liked the above post:

helenMsvasburberry07ShinyJijicelashrutitipkknd159ajumabammuJeevitha.PFarro12-Mahaa-pinkswanrudri.daverabiacasaggn_girlskamaninikkiaprilJordiniluvdarcytzeifSara.Khanxyzw231tinkerbelKhuarvArchu61DreamcatcherRajPreet_Preetowinchfireawwwwwwwstar1315raji_bShyJiarnav_addictedJosupradimishrasita1150sadaf2012IF_Rocksyogifalubluewater07TabassumRanyabellAce11sami99pasbarunmsleeKrishma042sassymahiDazeeavantika_2012blackdice1001priyankaasslmay11peppygeekmini16spsharmilaGlimmernancynairgom3090shagun-rocksarshiyanaamisuvshwetachauhanhoopoeNightingale...nonasifly_dogDesai09archanan14maaloohighonshowsgarlicarchie_79..Smita..sriraosoni.bmomb24shidin0117shassBornToShipArShidakshaavitanviaShegarf71smashitupstg1Punkin22saima4744..mrinalini..abracadabra-EndlessSmile-xBabyAngelxsoapsudszooni.blueUltimateBarunbs_deepsshowstrucksmitar--BSI-FaNaTic--.Mandy.Imzishybabe-Facetious-beena14..Amina..--Nishita--divkashfullpc_palspixiegirlOnepoundChicsbk2MrDarcyfanDivya1503cocoatreeNewbiesoapfan-Gan-GodhuliLogonHifahOmorabotiindi52soharaipkbsriti4uStarktastic

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Priya di! aap ne tho maar hi daala!!! The pics!!!Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Thanks a lot Shy di!!Big smile

Kya bolu ab!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL

Khushi trying to speak to Akash, payal's interruption, khushi ko gyaan dene ki attempt, mamiji's entry n naniji's defence:

D'oh Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Dead Clap Clap

Hope Akash will stop acting weird atleast now!!Stern Smile
Arnav n Khushi:

Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  Day DreamingBlushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

ASR is turning out to be a very good student of our Love Guru ,NK!! He remembers every lesson which NK taught even when he's in anger!!! So proud u Love Guru NK, u r a great guru!!!Clap Clap Clap
Dimaag ki safai!!!ROFL ROFL
 loved when Arnav said "suna meine" LOL LOL LOL

Other thoughts:

As far as i remember, coffee n tea are not in the colour of waterStern Smile
It was only that morning she put all the ironed clothes in the closet n again in the evening they came back from laundry???Confused Confused
Anjali's spies r everywhere Arnav, be really careful when u r romancing ur wife!! I realised that HP is the main member of her spy gang!!Shocked 

Its very rude but can't help it!! Tongue I dont like them getting disturbed again!!D'oh
ASR n KKGSR RM mein akele ho
 aur ASR ki di kahi ghum hojaayeDay Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

I know i've completely lost my sanity!!! Wacko  Wacko Wacko  mental hospital ka darshan keliye jaana hi hoga ab thoOuch

Congratulations Soni di!!Clap Clap

Edited by Divya1503 - 19 July 2012 at 10:00pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarikavimipkknd159crazyforarshiIF_Rocksstar1315avantika_2012soaringskiesamisuvNightingale...nonasisoni.barchanan14srirao..Smita..BornToShipArShisubiscsjakhushidennisdmenaceHifahOmorabotiindi52..Amina..--Nishita--beena14honeypriya

tajygl Senior Member
tajygl
tajygl

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
nice one

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Nightingale...subiscshoneypriyabeena14

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Hug I dedicate this post to my behena's  Shallu and Zoha Hug

Come into my arms

Come into my arms, why do you shy away from me; 
                                              Why do you hide away from me, 
                               Why do you run away from me, 
                                                Come into my arms, 
                               We are not meeting only today, 
                                            For the very first time, 
                               Our togetherness is not only for today, 
                                       Our relationship is forever and ever until eternity.

If you just want to go away from me, 
                                          By hiding away from my glances, 
                               Why did you profess your love for me, 
                                        Why did you make a relation with me, 
                               Why did you bond so close with me, 
                                      Leaving someone behind after coming so close, 
                                 This is not the way it is done, 
                                            Nobody does this to anyone.

Sometimes do talk to me, 
                                           At least tell me something today, 
                                     We are all alone today, 
                                 Open up to me and let know what you want to say, 
                                           This night is ours, 
                                   You are mine and I am yours, 
                              Then why should we fea
r anybody walking in on us, 
                                          Come into my arms, 
                               Let me hold you, comfort you and ease away your fears.
                                           Come into my arms. 

Well Priya, all I can focus today is on Barun Sobti the rest of the episode was a blur. Seriously, I thought, I was there and ASR was flirting with me (WISH HA). KKGSR are you nuts what the h*** are you made off.

On a serious note Gul, I thank you to have found a lad name MR Barun Sobti who breathes and lives ASR.  Mr Sobti you bring your love, passion, intensity, to this character. Today you bought such intensity, passion, love, anger, your smirks, naughtiness and your eyes emoted so well, me sitting in front of the lap top screen could feel it. Some fabulous acting switching from ASR, to chote to Arnav  WOW . One of the reasons I loved today's episode was I got my ASR back. Yesterday, when I saw the Pre-cap with ASR in the closet was not happy. In fact had a discussion with Suvi about the scene both of us wanted to hold our reservation till the episode was aired. Suvi you were right sweet heart how can the CV's mess with the USP of the show.

Mr Sobti those eyes of yours should come with a disclaimer.

The scene where Arnav slid his hand to move her hair UFFF  Hum Aapko apna pati nahi maante hai ,  teek hai toh ab manva lethe hai powerful dialogue Arnav being possessive. And thxs to HP kiss not completed '''''..what is it with everyone at RM pehele di aa tapak ti thi aaj HP. Guys you two rocked the scene the passion and intensity . Just watching the chemistry between you two is enough to melt us.  

The contract marriage is dead the minute I heard sharat, remember the last sharat what happened to it. Arnav will win this round''''''''. Arnav reminded me of the Aakash/Payal sangeet days he knows how to corner his lady so she stumbles.

I liked Payal today good going girl stay strong knock some sense in your idiotic husbands brain.

Loved Nani , the judge giving out verdicts super going .

Aakash / Mami less said the better. CV's please you have started this track which is good execution and consistency key elements. We all know you are focusing on Sarun understandable, the show also have other characters. You have proof when you bring all the character's in the mix the TRP's have always been high.  

Finally we saw the sweet Anjali and Arnav scene today . Arnav tu sab cheese style mei kartha hai please teach some manners to your Di '''''..you knocked before entering Di's room love you .

Tomorrow  is Friday don't want to have high expectations ,the CV's never fail to surprise us. I am hoping it is a good surprise , when I saw a post about Shyam coming back to RM hmmm. Shweta dear thanks for posting the pic sure didn't look like a hefty anaconda ( You will surely be happy na ) 

A plea to the PH paise nahi hai toh mei behejti hu get Sanaya a new wardrobe please.  Thank god she is pretty can you imagine someone else wearing those hideous outfits. 

Edited by beena14 - 21 July 2012 at 1:24pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

helenMShinyJijicelaajumavidhathriSairArshidorindakatepasbarunyogifaluclovercrazyforarshiIF_Rocksstar1315spsharmilanancynairsoaringskiesParshaShegarf71Desai09srirao..Smita..shwetachauhannonasimomb24archanan14highonshowsjakhushiUltimateBarundennisdmenacebs_deeps-Gan-NewbiesoapfanDivya1503honeypriyaMrDarcyfanHifahOmorabotishybabe--Nishita--indi52GodhuliLogon

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

ROFLROFL don't contact me cuz i am not available..at this time..i am at a cardiologist getting my heart checkedLOL

What a title babe...always a brilliant choice..

Seriously, no caps today..cuz I have been overloaded with them since morning.LOL And it took me a while to even be able to explain how I felt about the episode..Embarrassed

Yes, Yes, Yes...this is wooing in ASR's style. I love this man to death. From the moment he entered the closet he stole my heart. His smirks, his style, his man-handling (oops I cant believe I said that) everything is just holy shit sexy!!!LOL

Like I said..in a successful marriage you don't have to be in the same wave lenght..you just need to know to ride in each other's waves..and it works like magic...and thats exactly what Arnav is doing.

I loved the persistent ArnavBig smile...and he didn't give up and wont...cuz he is stubborn.LOL The almost kiss was just reminder of what this show was last year..Clap

Khushi says that she doesn't consider him her hubby, but he does...cuz they are legally married..and thats my man...khushi needs that reminder...and I swear to God, if tonight she doesn't give in...I will flip...and don't know what am I end up doing...I might even take a flight to india and rip her apart..LOL  

Anjali and Arnav Scenes were very good..I have always love their bond and will continue to do so...Anjali's reaction has always been very natural...her feelings, her fear...everything is justified...if u put yourself in her place then u would understand what that woman is going through..

Always love Nani's support for khushi...but seriously don't know what Akash's problem is anymore..he is trying to clone ASRLOL which seriously doesn't suit him..LOL

Mami..its always HHBB!! I am tired of her taunts...Confused

Very excited for tonight...will see what happens...I really don't want to raise my hopes up..Embarrassed

Edited by shybabe - 19 July 2012 at 11:15pm

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

helenMmomof2_IPKKNDShinyJijicelashornaipkknd159SairArshisangeeta230811ajumabsp0207ipkknd37dhivyKhuarvtinkerbelIF_RockscrazyforarshiSham33rahpalo101pasbarunyogifaludorindakateraji_bShyJistar1315dhahiKasu4lyfespsharmilasoaringskiesavantika_2012shidin0117eyesonmeShegarf71Sharaamomb24sriraoamisuvnonasisoni.bshwetachauhanarchanan14highonshowsgarlicDesai09laap..Smita..premparbat--BSI-FaNaTic--subiscszooni.blueUltimateBarundennisdmenaceASADsweetZOYAHifahOmorabotiNewbiesoapfansoharaindi52GodhuliLogonbeena14--Nishita--Divya1503honeypriya-Gan-pc_palsriti4u

call4angela Senior Member
call4angela
call4angela

If only her costume was a little better! That suit reminds me of an autorickshaw! Yellow and green :/  A simlpe saree would be perfect though ;P

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315IF_Rocksavantika_2012soaringskiesblackdice1001MaddyAddy..Smita..amisuvnonasihighonshowssubiscsbs_deepsOmorabotiGodhuliLogon--Nishita--honeypriyabeena14

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Day Dreaming That was such a cute episode.. No words to describe it Day Dreaming

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

aamnazuhapasbarunKasu4lyfe..Smita..archanan14highonshowsnonasisubiscsDivya1503honeypriya--Nishita--beena14Omoraboti

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

hi priya sweetie!!!!Hug

thank you!!! Embarrassed though 7 hours later also am still in shock!!! LOL

loved 1.4...passion dori girl!!!! awesome crooner and that too a pictorial one!!!! btw thanks for the warning and yes wish the epi had also come with one!!!!LOL love the title!!!Heart

coming to the epi...hmmm kahan se shuru karoon...chalo shuru se hi shuru karte hai...khushi realising that things have worsened between akaash and payal because of her goes and does exactly what she has been asked not to do...she tries to clear the situation to akaash and also why payal had kept quiet...only to be interuppted by payal...she is upset that khushi refuses to listen to her!!! and before payal -khushi can converse...mami joins them sunaoing them jali-kati...mami being back to mami!!!!! thank god...for nani's intervention...glad to see her standing by the gupta sisters...she tells all that the girls are not responsible but shyam is!!!!Thumbs Up mami leaves and akaash goes after her...to manao her i guess!!!!

ok...ab what to write??? sorry can't think...fast forward to arnav-anjali scene...bhai willing to go Satsang for di...that's so cute...liked the bhai-behen scene...anjali was happy that her chote was willing to go satsang and temple for her...though he has to change his plans last minute thanks to Aman...some business meeting woh bhi Agra mein!!! arnav decides to cancel the meeting but anjali convinces him otherwise!!!! thankfully anjali seemed to be more in control of her emotions today!!! btw anjali ...pls learn from ur brother...you should knock before u enter someone's room...despite whatever ur relation be with the person!!!!Big smile

akaash bana satsang party ke liye driver...kyunki bhai ne last minute ditch kar diya usse!!!! payal trying her best to manao her roothe piya...yes she was wrong but akaash ek chance toh banta hai... he seems to have softened since he heard nani supporting the girls...mami...love u hate u but cannot ignore u...payal phobia really???LOLLOLLOL payal in the dikki...reminded me of my trip to calicut...had slept in the dikki thru out the trip!!!Big smile

ok ab phir se rewind karte hai...arnav-khushi...seriously i don't have words to describe their scenes...loved the chemistry lesson yesterday!!! Arnav back with his ASR attitude...well though have never said earlier but realised yesterday how much i was missing it!!!!

loved the dialogues yesterday!!!! bas iss ki kami thi...Dea/Saudal...arnav works best in businessman mode!!!! loved the challenge...somehow the lagi shart bit is integral part of their relationship...and we all know arnav hates to lose...ab toh manwa ke chhodega!!! loved both their scenes...all the actions and reactions!!!Embarrassed

loved nani-arnav-khushi scene...loved it how nani teases both...specially her reference to iska matlab hai aap dono ne chai- coffee pee chuke hain!!! nani was awesome today!!!

HPji...aapki loyalty kahan hai poochne ki zaroorat nahin...woh aapki ki harkat se pata chal gaya!!!!Angry btw...bhaiya- bhabhi ko uss haal mein dekh kar uss par koi effect nahin hua!!!Confused waise arnav ki himmat ki daad deni padegi!!!!Big smile

NK...iss war ko kya naam doon??? welcome to the world of arnav-khushi fans!!!! hum sab bhi pichle ek saal se yehi kar rahe hai!!! loved his minute long performance!!!!

adhe-adhoore kisses...hamari kismat ban gayi hai...agli baar arnav please sabki wish poori kar do!!! rukawat ke liye khed hai...aur saha nahin jata!!!!Ouch

arnav-khushi...tu tu main main...loved the scene!!!!

nahi hume aapko apna pati manena hai...na aapki bahon mein sanmana hai aur nahi hume Taj Mahal dekhna hai!!!

suna maine!!!

suna na toh ab yaad bhi rakhiega!!!

seriously khushi you don't consider him as ur husband!!!! lagta toh nahin hai!!!Big smile

last scene...khushi alone in the house...no lights...thunder and lightening...(rain god...read cvs ki kripa rahi toh aaj raat finally barsaat hone ki sambhavna hai...nishi ke mention kiye hue water tankers aaj raat umeed hai use honge) lastly the shadow...ab aage??? shyamDead ya arnavEmbarrassed...seems to be the question...me the optimistic...say it is arnavEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

loved everyone's performance today!!!! specially sanaya, jayshreeji and deepali...and of course barun...loved him today!!!! despite the hair and the hair gel...he was Day Dreaming

PS...when khushi was folding clothes and talking to herself did she almost say pagal premi...only to correct it to pagal pati wali dhamki??? btw usse woh teen suit fold karne mein kitna waqt lagta hai???LOLLOLLOL

PPS...when arnav moves closer to kiss her...she didn't even try to move away or push him away...bas aankh bandh karke wait kar rahi thi!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

waiting for tonight!!!!

Edited by soni.b - 20 July 2012 at 5:54am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyJijiipkknd159sangeeta230811soaringskiesShegarf71amisuvnonasisrirao..Smita..archanan14highonshowssubiscs--Nishita--Divya1503honeypriyariti4u

Go to top