Tan Man Ka Pyaar, haye!

-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Shobha is so so excited for Aarti to get Yash's tan ka pyaar, its so funny in a way!πŸ˜†
I can totally imagine how despo Aarti will get for Yash one day, omgg!😳
What if we get the bathroom promo in action sometime soon, Aarti all flustered and Yash all you-know-being-himself!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol that was too funny! honestly Shobha needs to give it a rest! She told Prateik and Vidhi to leave them alone, but what is she doing!  Aarti will get Yash's tan ka pyare in due time, lets not rush it!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

That dialogue took me by surprise and this coming from Shobha...now we have another one to the list...SP and Bua already there...this scene was out of place according to me given the context ...anyway CVs are utilising the 10:30 pm slot achche seπŸ˜†...

PS: I'm eagerly waiting for the bathroom promo to come true and I'm sure it will ... next 1 month main toh pakka aayega😍☺️😳
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I know it was kinda random but oh well Aarti was all taken up by Palak's problem, so Shobha kinda reminded her of her next mission or ultimate goal, lol!
kholita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
sobha has a very naughty side πŸ˜† but serieusly what the hell aarti should do ? seduce yash or droge him or what exacly ?πŸ˜•Edited by kholita - 11 years ago