Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Resisting Temptations

Sahunali Groupbie
Sahunali
Sahunali

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Hello to all the lovelies Smile

Hope everyone is doing well! This post is for everybody but particularly for those who are sharing the pain with me at this very moment!!

For those of you in the UK, especially in London, you'll know that Ramadan has been announced for tomorrow, so Ramadan Mubarak to all...
And Good Luck Cry...

The battle with self-control begins!
I read on another post that some of you have planned to watch the show after Iftari, others are resisting the temptation for a month...
Well at the moment...I stand in the latter group. I've intended to not watch any television for the month...but the question is...How long will I be able to resist the urge?!

The way the story line is progressing, and after watching today's magical episode, I fear I'm going to crack at 3:30 tomorrow!! Yes I know, I definitely lack self control!!

So this is for anybody in the same position! Please do share your tips on resisting the temptation to watch the show! And if you're planning on coming on here during Ramadan, then please let me know how long you last!! In fact let's make this a IPKKND Addicts Anonymous!

I'll start it off...

My Name is Sahunali...
I'm 19 Years old...and have been suffering from this curse called Iss-Pyaar-Konitus for the past 8 months...
Weakness: Rabba Ve, Shirtless Arnav Singh Raizada and Rocky the Kidnapper.
Random fact: I've had countless number of dreams about the show and upcoming story lines
Fears: That I will have experience severe withdrawal symptoms tomorrow afternoon
Special Tip for Ramadan: 'Allah (swt) Raksha Karna'! 

Now it's you turn! Honestly looking forward to reading each and every one of your tips and confessions!! Smile.

Love,

Sahunali! Heart

Edited by Sahunali - 19 July 2012 at 12:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sami99

Sahunali Groupbie
Sahunali
Sahunali

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
I guess I must be the only one then? Cry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index